Top US naval commander in Middle East found dead ... suicide evident

MAGA, Make America Grieve Again.

The poor man was probably despondent over being commanded to participate in war crimes against the Yemenis resulting in many tens of thousands of civilian deaths.

The ultimate protest against the Commander in Chief. Suicide.

It appears that the suicide rate in the military is spiking up.

Donald Trump is claiming he is making the military great again, but the suicide rate is indicating otherwise.

Top US naval commander in Middle East found dead - CNNPolitics

Top US naval commander in Middle East found dead
By Ryan Browne, CNN
Updated 2159 GMT (0559 HKT) December 1, 2018

Team, it's my sad duty to inform you that today the Secretary of the Navy and I were informed that Vice Adm. Scott Stearney, our commander of U.S. Naval Forces Central Command and commander of U.S. Fifth Fleet in Bahrain, was found deceased in his residence in Bahrain today.

"I'd just ask that everybody keep the Stearney family in their thoughts and prayers as they move through this and also maybe to respect their privacy as they navigate these very, very difficult waters," he added.
Richardson said the Naval Criminal Investigative Service and the Bahraini Ministry of Interior are cooperating in the investigation. He added that he was unaware of any investigations into Stearney.
The US Navy's Bahrain-based Naval Forces Central Command, which the Fifth Fleet is part of, oversees operations in areas like the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf. The command is seen as critical to US security interests given the challenges of Iran and Iran-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen, both of which the US sees as potential threats to shipping in the region.

A tremendous amount of commercial shipping, including large amounts of oil and gas, travels through the waters overseen by Fifth Fleet.

The deputy commander of the Fifth Fleet, Rear Adm. Paul Schlise, has assumed acting command, Richardson said, adding that the Navy's "operations and responsibilities" in the region will continue uninterrupted.
Richardson announced that Vice Adm. Jim Malloy, the deputy chief of naval operations for operations, plans and strategy, will fly out to the region Saturday to take interim command until a permanent successor is chosen, a clear signal as to how critical the Navy views the region.

Stearney, a native of Chicago, graduated from Notre Dame in 1982 before being commissioned as an officer in the Navy and later served as an F/A-18 strike fighter pilot.

Prior to taking command of Fifth Fleet in May, he held several senior posts, including commanding a carrier strike group and serving as director of operations for US Central Command. ...

The suicide rate in the military has not risen under President Trump.

In fact the suicide rate in the military is no different than the civilian suicide rate in the US, when you account for the demographics of the US military.

Carry on, you lying anti-American faggot.

The poor man was probably despondent over being commanded to participate in war crimes against the Yemenis resulting in many tens of thousands of civilian deaths.

Donald Trump is claiming he is making the military great again, but the suicide rate is indicating otherwise.

Yeah it’s the President’s fault he ate a bullet. Not only do you sound like an asshole, you are an asshole. Another stupid liberal spewing shit out of his mouth. That’s all you people are good for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet you can use your hemorrhoids to enter text from your keyboard.

More crap spewing out of your mouth. Get back on your medication

That voice in your head is not me. Please stop using my image in your fantasies.

You real are that stupid. But I’m not surprised. Your a liberal piece of shit

That's the nicest thing you have ever said. You must have swallowed stool softener which softened your constipated mind.

the cause of death has not been determined------people CAN DIE
for many reasons other than suicide or homocide

"homocide"

'Rear Admiral'. Your area of expertise?

:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

yes-----in fact. There is even something called ONDINE SYNDROME---
in which an adult, simply, stops breathing during sleep. I had one case---
it's rare

You had a case of 'Ondine' syndrome? You are a cadaver using necromancy for communication?

the cause of death has not been determined------people CAN DIE
for many reasons other than suicide or homocide

"homocide"

'Rear Admiral'. Your area of expertise?

:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

yes-----in fact. There is even something called ONDINE SYNDROME---
in which an adult, simply, stops breathing during sleep. I had one case---
it's rare

You had a case of 'Ondine' syndrome? You are a cadaver using necromancy for communication?

the patient had it-------the patient is dead----not me. Very sad case----
I had sent it to the ICU-------but somehow she got transferred out

By Ryan Browne, CNN

Team, it's my sad duty to inform you that today the Secretary of the Navy and I were informed that Vice Adm. Scott Stearney, our commander of U.S. Naval Forces Central Command and commander of U.S. Fifth Fleet in Bahrain, was found deceased in his residence in Bahrain today.

"I'd just ask that everybody keep the Stearney family in their thoughts and prayers as they move through this and also maybe to respect their privacy as they navigate these very, very difficult waters," he added.
Richardson said the Naval Criminal Investigative Service and the Bahraini Ministry of Interior are cooperating in the investigation. He added that he was unaware of any investigations into Stearney.
The US Navy's Bahrain-based Naval Forces Central Command, which the Fifth Fleet is part of, oversees operations in areas like the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf. The command is seen as critical to US security interests given the challenges of Iran and Iran-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen, both of which the US sees as potential threats to shipping in the region.

A tremendous amount of commercial shipping, including large amounts of oil and gas, travels through the waters overseen by Fifth Fleet.

The deputy commander of the Fifth Fleet, Rear Adm. Paul Schlise, has assumed acting command, Richardson said, adding that the Navy's "operations and responsibilities" in the region will continue uninterrupted.
Richardson announced that Vice Adm. Jim Malloy, the deputy chief of naval operations for operations, plans and strategy, will fly out to the region Saturday to take interim command until a permanent successor is chosen, a clear signal as to how critical the Navy views the region.

Stearney, a native of Chicago, graduated from Notre Dame in 1982 before being commissioned as an officer in the Navy and later served as an F/A-18 strike fighter pilot.

Prior to taking command of Fifth Fleet in May, he held several senior posts, including commanding a carrier strike group and serving as director of operations for US Central Command. ...

In fact the suicide rate in the military is no different than the civilian suicide rate in the US, when you account for the demographics of the US military.

young American males knock themselves off WHOLESALE---
often with planned car accidents. Just about the only demographic
more self-knocked off is female physicians

By Ryan Browne, CNN

He needs his goat to relieve that stress build up.

Perhaps the military is regressing back to Vietnam era:

b29.jpg

I hope it was not suicide :(

that would be an even more painful situation for the family left behind.

Was there a note?

Was it scripal poisoning?

By Ryan Browne, CNN

He needs his goat to relieve that stress build up.

Thanks for sharing your experience and expertise.

I am sure that a goat would bring cheer to 'theHawk'.

By Ryan Browne, CNN

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is causing you to post some sad shit dude.

You need to stop

Forum List

Back