Top Romanian Football Club Bans Vaccinated Players for Under-performing

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

"The owner of Romanian side Steaua Bucharest has sensationally announced the club will ban all players vaccinated against Covid-19 from playing for them.

Mr Gigi Becali - a Romanian businessman and politician - said he is not allowing vaccinated players to play anymore because they are 'powerless'.

Becali went on to claim that people who are vaccinated against the virus die in hospitals, as opposed to those who have refused the jabs....

'Haven't you seen it at CFR? With Rapid, the players seemed to be fainting. They slept on the ground. All vaccinated people lose their strength!

'I also see mine, the vaccinated ones. It doesn't affect some, but it does affect those who are older. Haven't you seen [Ciprian] Deac? There is no more storm.'"

June 2022 Los Angeles Rally of the COVID Vaccine Injured

1,000+ Peer Reviewed Articles On COVID Vaccine Injuries
Real Not Rare,
Real Not Rare Facebook,
The Vaccine Reaction,
Children’s Health Defense.

"The owner of Romanian side Steaua Bucharest has sensationally announced the club will ban all players vaccinated against Covid-19 from playing for them.

Mr Gigi Becali - a Romanian businessman and politician - said he is not allowing vaccinated players to play anymore because they are 'powerless'.

Becali went on to claim that people who are vaccinated against the virus die in hospitals, as opposed to those who have refused the jabs....

'Haven't you seen it at CFR? With Rapid, the players seemed to be fainting. They slept on the ground. All vaccinated people lose their strength!

'I also see mine, the vaccinated ones. It doesn't affect some, but it does affect those who are older. Haven't you seen [Ciprian] Deac? There is no more storm.'"

Real Not Rare,
Real Not Rare Facebook,
The Vaccine Reaction,
Vaccinated airline pilots are a problem as well, since they can do the sudden death thing that so many vaccinated people are doing now, while trying to land a plane full of souls.

I will say it again; as an emergency use for us olds with co-morbs the vax made sense, hence my own triple jab. Did it prevent me getting Omicron?? Nope, and it wasn't a nothing burger; I was quite ill but bad flu type sick. But for the younger, healthier and fitter? Frankly NO!!!

NOT without the studies. Where are they?????

Greg

Last edited:
I will say it again; as an emergency use for us olds with co-morbs the vax made sense, hence my own triple jab. Did it prevent me getting Omicron?? Nope, and it wasn't a nothing burger; I was quite ill but bad flu type sick. Burt for the younger, healthier and fitter? Frankly NO!!!

NOT with the studies. Where are they?????

Greg
The vaccines are killing people, look:

Real Not Rare,
Real Not Rare Facebook,
The Vaccine Reaction,
A 36 year old winger should have retired anyway.

Biden said if I got the jabs I wouldn't get Covid. Of course I didn't believe the demented walking death rattle but HE SAID IT!!!

Greg
It's safer than trying.....let's say.

U.S. President Donald Trump said, with regard to possible medical treatments for COVID-19: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

U.S. President Donald Trump said, with regard to possible medical treatments for COVID-19: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."
Even if Trump had said these things in a serious context, it might have worked out better than your commie vaccines. Vaccinated people are dying. They are finding long, fibrous clots in the corpses of the vaccinated.

psst; you left off the question mark....you do know that there are and have been scientists working on it?

Greg

Forum List

Back