Top Republican picks celebrity drug addict over decorated veteran

Hypoeffencrite.. you idiots are the very ones who said "Being a decorated war hero dosen't qualify you for national leadership" remember that???? now we are supposed to pick powell cause he's decorated.. you guys are DUmb Jackazzes!

Hypoeffencrite.. you idiots are the very ones who said "Being a decorated war hero dosen't qualify you for national leadership" remember that???? now we are supposed to pick powell cause he's decorated.. you guys are DUmb Jackazzes!
On the contrary, I believe you have made a wise choice.

you are still an effen hypocrite! can't help ya there.:lol:

• Banned

I like the choice too.

Rush / Hannity - 2012

Ultimately, Rove said, the debate between Limbaugh and Powell is a "false" one because neither is a candidate for public office.[/quote

Colin Powell is not a conservative, why would we chose him anyway?

if rush is a drug addict, then by definition obama is a cocaine/drug addict

all who voted obama.....chose a drug addict over a decorated veteran

if rush is a drug addict, then by definition obama is a cocaine/drug addict

all who voted obama.....chose a drug addict over a decorated veteran

yep,, a pissant cocaine user over a decorated war hero..

sweet willy will be taken out back, beaten, and "educated" on how to make proper liberal posts around these parts of the etherworld....

I know everything has to come back to Obama for you folks but let's try to focus here. The topic is Karl Rove picking Rush over Powell. It's not you picking Rush, or your nose, or your butt. It's Karl picking. And he was asked to pick between Rush and Powell. I don't think Obama was on the list.

Focus people. Focus.

Deflect is the opposite of focus.

The two people are Colin Powell, Republican, 4 star General, former Secretary of State, former chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, former national security advisor.

And, Rush Limbaugh, talk show host, confessed drug addict, defended by the ACLU.

Barak Obama is not a choice in this quiz.

I know everything has to come back to Obama for you folks but let's try to focus here. The topic is Karl Rove picking Rush over Powell. It's not you picking Rush, or your nose, or your butt. It's Karl picking. And he was asked to pick between Rush and Powell. I don't think Obama was on the list.

Focus people. Focus.

The two people are Colin Powell, Republican, 4 star General, former Secretary of State, former chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, former national security advisor.

And, Rush Limbaugh, talk show host, confessed drug addict, defended by the ACLU.

so,, the question is why does his decorated status matter given the results of the last election Your Lameness??

I've taken a pill and I am in focus... I saw that little news snippet on tv and sort of chuckled when I saw it. I respect Colin Powell because no matter what you think of his politics, he was a fine General and did the country some good. The point that the ex-VP was trying to make is that he felt that Colin Powell had already pretty much labeled himself a Democrat since he supported Obama over McCain in the Presidential elections. His choice of Rush Limbaugh was based on the fact that Rush is without doubt, a Republician. Has Limbaugh used prescription meds in an addictive way? Yes and it's pretty much common knowledge. It's also pretty much common knowledge that Obama has used cocaine in the past. I think this has little to do with the issue of the post. I lost a lot of respect for General Powell when he supported Obama for President. I have my own personal beliefs as to why he did that but regardless of what I think personally, in America one of the things that make us a great nation is that you are free to choose on your own when it comes to voting or supporting political candidates. Speaking of the ex-VP, I think he's a pretty savy guy and despite all of the guff both he and President Bush has taken from the Democrats, I think he is a good man and has been good for the US. I trust him more now than I trust Obama. I can follow a leader like Bush and Cheney. I'm very leary of giving any support to Obama. He's bad medicine...

Focus people. Focus.

IOW, you're a hypocrite.....vote as i vote, but ignore the truth that obama is a drug addict, it only MATTERS becuase i am putting down republicans for drug addiction, that my party leader is a coke addict, pfffffffft, doesn't matter, keep focus people..........

Focus people. Focus.

IOW, you're a hypocrite.....vote as i vote, but ignore the truth that obama is a drug addict, it only MATTERS becuase i am putting down republicans for drug addiction, that my party leader is a coke addict, pfffffffft, doesn't matter, keep focus people..........

no matter,, it's all a great big taunting game anyway!

It comes down to what I figured. Republicans, in general, are so full of crap. Disreagard this guys record of service to his country, his service to Presidents Reagan and Bush, disregard everything exept one thing. Supporting your new president. Because of that one thing, you'll chose a bloated windbag with a record of 0 military and public service.

This is why the republican party lies in waste.

Forum List

Back