Top gun rights advocates democrats pushing most extreme gun control in decades

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The midterm elections were far from a blue wave. But for gun control proponents, it is enough for them to cash-in, and potentially pass the most extreme gun control in decades.
EXCLUSIVE: Top Gun Rights Advocates: Democrats Pushing Most Extreme Gun Control In Decades - Big League Politics

The globalist are making their big push, taking the guns oh it won't be the way the democratic sheeple idiots think where they go door to door etc, no you see morons it's done in a way you idiots can't comprehend it's way past your education levels. Sadly you can't fix stupid when you put the information tools in front of morons.

News flash c.... Americans are about to give up their gun rights stupid fks.

The midterm elections were far from a blue wave. But for gun control proponents, it is enough for them to cash-in, and potentially pass the most extreme gun control in decades.
EXCLUSIVE: Top Gun Rights Advocates: Democrats Pushing Most Extreme Gun Control In Decades - Big League Politics

The globalist are making their big push, taking the guns oh it won't be the way the democratic sheeple idiots think where they go door to door etc, no you see morons it's done in a way you idiots can't comprehend it's way past your education levels. Sadly you can't fix stupid when you put the information tools in front of morons.

That's it? That's your argument? Danged. I thought you could do better. I know of at least 3 other gun crazies in here that could have taken up at least 2 pages all by themselves. You need to ask yourself this. This Common Sense Gun Regulation and Public Health and Safety the most important issue in the most recent election? It's not even in the top 10 these days. Or at least shouldn't be.

I believe they might make such a move. But, they'll be surprised at the backlash.

I believe they might make such a move. But, they'll be surprised at the backlash.

You mean the imaginary backlash to the imaginary loss of gun rights? Dang, you two should write a book.

Lets hope so. Mass shootings are happening all the time. Law enforcement are shooting people and getting shot regularly. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. Our laws are so weak angry kids get guns and become mass killers.

You mean the imaginary backlash to the imaginary loss of gun rights? Dang, you two should write a book.
Meanwhile all the deaths are real.

Sucks for them that they forever lost the chance to have SCOTUS say there's no such thing as an individual right to bear arms. They only needed one more Fascist Progressive to join the other 4.

Sucks for them that they forever lost the chance to have SCOTUS say there's no such thing as an individual right to bear arms. They only needed one more Fascist Progressive to join the other 4.
Even Scalia said the 2nd is limited. Time to stop all the killing with real gun laws.

And I am not responsible for any of them therefore none of my rights need to be curbed

And I am not responsible for any of them therefore none of my rights need to be curbed
We need to stop the killing, regardless of what selfish children like you think.

We need to stop the killing, regardless of what selfish children like you think.

Right and taking guns away from people who don't kill won't stop one single killing

Stop the killing? Get rid of democrats.

rape.jpeg

Right and taking guns away from people who don't kill won't stop one single killing
Every killer with a gun didn’t kill people till he did. We don’t need to take all guns. The Swiss have lots of guns, they just have much stronger laws.

:clap::clap::clap:

Of course, that is not how it will be done, but continue with your scare tactics.

Take away enough of them and it just might. Only one way to find out.

Every killer with a gun didn’t kill people till he did. We don’t need to take all guns. The Swiss have lots of guns, they just have much stronger laws.
Sure they did. Now take mine criminal.

That's it? That's your argument? Danged. I thought you could do better. I know of at least 3 other gun crazies in here that could have taken up at least 2 pages all by themselves. You need to ask yourself this. This Common Sense Gun Regulation and Public Health and Safety the most important issue in the most recent election? It's not even in the top 10 these days. Or at least shouldn't be.

When you aren't educated enough to comprehend what losing the 2nd amendment means then you are part of this nations' problem

So 100000 women were raped last year and every rapist wasn't a rapist until he was so maybe we should put you on a sex offenders list

Your "logic" fails

If some lazy , losers bothered to research and look at all the countries who have no guns one would be amazed at how many are still murdered, and how many die because they can't defend themselves.

When you are really stupid you think CRIMINALS FOLLOW GUN LAWS..........

You forget how close to the Mexican border the US sits in order to run guns you idiots.

You forget how a nation with no weapons is a victim .

33191122_582052512159929_792793139696893952_n.jpg

Take away enough of them and it just might. Only one way to find out.

As long as you're OK with your rights being taken away for a crime someone else committed.

Mothers kill their children
You are a woman
I assume you had children

by your logic if we take all kids way from their mothers we will stop mothers from killing their children

Forum List

Back