Jerry Brown Blames Global Warming For Fires

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
What a completely asinine statement. If Global Warming causes catastrophic fires why aren't there similar fires all over the globe? All Brown is doing is deflecting the blame for the real cause, which is a cyclical, and typical CA drought and bad forest management by California and the Federal Government. Frankly, I also disagree with Trump's statement because a lot of the blame lies on U.S. Forestry's 'let it burn' policy. Sierra Pacific put out a statement contradicting Trump however, they are a private enterprise and do take good care of their own timber land. We are being fed political lies instead of real solutions by BOTH parties.

There are very few living abominations on this planet I hate more than Jerry Brown-as-in-shit. These out-of-control fires couldn't possibly be from that lying, Brown-as-in-shit THING of evil sucking all the money of out of my state's firefighting funds to give his illegal Mexican whoremasters a luxury-blowjob and his multi-billion-dollar choo-choo pipe dream which have already fucking sucked so many billions out of this state's budget! When it's never, ever, ever going to be built! Brown-as-in-shit's choo-choo is a gargantuan, white-collar-criminal boondoggle designed to bankrupt everyone except his closest cronies.

As a Californian, I truly regret that the English language doesn't have a profanity that's hideous enough to accurately depict our malicious, hate-filled traitor-pig of a governor. I wouldn't piss down that cocksucker's throat if his tonsils were on fire.

Al Gore invented the Internet ... but Jerry Brown has invented fire. Well done, him,

article-0-0900CF6F000005DC-778_634x631.jpg

Jerry Brown is absolutely correct. We live in a new environment and a new normal because of climate change. It will get worse. Much worse.

Al Gore invented the Internet ... but Jerry Brown has invented fire. Well done, him,

article-0-0900CF6F000005DC-778_634x631.jpg
Al Gore never said he invented the internet. Those that did credit Gore for helping make it what it is today.

One of the effects of global warming is increase of forest fires.

I believe it was Australia that enormous forest fires last summer. There summer not ours.

What a completely asinine statement. If Global Warming causes catastrophic fires why aren't there similar fires all over the globe? All Brown is doing is deflecting the blame for the real cause, which is a cyclical, and typical CA drought and bad forest management by California and the Federal Government. Frankly, I also disagree with Trump's statement because a lot of the blame lies on U.S. Forestry's 'let it burn' policy. Sierra Pacific put out a statement contradicting Trump however, they are a private enterprise and do take good care of their own timber land. We are being fed political lies instead of real solutions by BOTH parties.

Why not blame global warming on the fires?

That would make more sense.

Gov. Brown is certainly entitled to his opinion on the California fires.

But I'd really want to hear from a theologic scientist to analyze the fire and make a determination if this is a judgment from Almighty God on California, similar to God's judgment on Sodom as well as Gomorrah back in antiquity.

I think we have to consider all of the possible causes of this cataclysm.

Is there the smell of brimstone as well as fire in California?

Califorina has had a long history of drought, wildfires, heavy rains, mudslides and so on and they have had them long before anyone coined the terms global warming or climate change.

2 workers on pension...1 on payroll they used to put out fires, keep homes away, clear trees. Now they let entire towns burn so you will be willing to pay to get the DEMwitted goons to reduce GW.

Jerry Brown is absolutely correct. We live in a new environment and a new normal because of climate change. It will get worse. Much worse.

The climate is always changing and human beings have little or nothing to do with it. The sooner we realize that, the sooner we can gird ourselves against real, unpredictable 100% natural catastrophies. The fires are the perfect example.....Instead of realizing that CA has a cyclical drought and blaming every dry episode on the elusive Global Warming we could have been concentrating on removing fuel loads from our nationa/state forests. Instead the government created the EPA which is a top/heavy bureaucratic institution that bullies its way into our private lives and puts US at risk of losing our lives in a preventable wild fire by prohibiting logging and even clearing because they actually have a 'let it burn' policy and an owl to preserve habitat for, guess what? No more habitat now it be all burnt up.

Last edited:
Earthquakes and volcanoes are increasing also. It ain't glowarm. The moons perspective view from earth is changing also when looking at the waxing and waning.....hint, tilt...but not the moon.

Climate change-induced changes in weather / wind patterns created record-breaking drought and record-breaking heat, thus creating the perfect conditions for the record-breaking wildfires we see now, after the former record-breaking wildfire last winter.

The Know-nothings still know nothing, but are utterly certain. That, however, was so since the beginning of time, and it won't change, ever.

Earthquakes and volcanoes are increasing also. It ain't glowarm. The moons perspective view from earth is changing also when looking at the waxing and waning.....hint, tilt...but not the moon.
Actually AGW does have an effect on earthquakes & Volcanoes.

Your tilt theory has been debunked.

Stupid Moon Bats are as ignorant about climate science as they are ignorant about economics, biology, history, the Constitution and ethics.

The climate is always changing and human beings have little or nothing to do with it. The sooner we realize that, the sooner we can gird ourselves against real, unpredictable 100% natural catastrophies. The fires are the perfect example.....Instead of realizing that CA has a cyclical drought and blaming every dry episode on the elusive Global Warming we could have been concentrating on removing fuel loads from our nationa/state forests. Instead the government created the EPA which is a top/heavy bureaucratic institution that bullies its way into our private lives and puts US at risk of losing our lives in a preventable wild fire by prohibiting logging and even clearing because they actually have a 'let it burn' policy and an owl to preserve habitat for, guess what? No more habitat now it be all burnt up.
Only a fucking idiot thinks spewing crap in the atmosphere has zero effect on our climate.

"My weight has always gone up & down & my recent weight gain had nothing to do with the 50 Big Macs I ate this week"

If you can't log without environmental damage, don't fucking log.

I like your plan: Reduce forest fires by reducing the forest.

Forum List

Back