Top Democrats Bill Could Strip Trump Of His Secret Service Protection

Add this to all of the other things you said ain't happening, like illegals voting, and getting free healthcare.

That ain't happening.
I never said they were not getting free healthcare.
Feel free to show me where illegal aliens are voting on anything other than local elections held by local poorly reasoning officials.

Mississippi Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson, who is also a ranking member of the House Committee on Homeland Security, has put forth a bill that would strip felons of Secret Service protection, in a move that some see as a preemptive strike against Donald Trump who faces more than one criminal trial.

The bill would only affect an individual whose crime "is punishable for a term of imprisonment of at least one year."

"Nobody should have special treatment, and that happens to include the former president," Thompson said.

Hope he still has the proud boys number.
Perhaps the Democrats want to see another Epstein “suicide” where the guards are asleep and the cameras don’t work.

I never said they were not getting free healthcare.
Feel free to show me where illegal aliens are voting on anything other than local elections held by local poorly reasoning officials.
They're giving them social security numbers in TX and registering them to vote. They've registered over 1.2 million this way in TX alone.

And Democrats on this forum have been arguing for years that we would never give them free healthcare....and now they are.

They're giving them social security numbers in TX and registering them to vote. They've registered over 1.2 million this way in TX alone.

And Democrats on this forum have been arguing for years that we would never give them free healthcare....and now they are.
TEXAS? Say it ain't so. Not Texas.

As for the healthcare (at least in the short term), that does not surprise me. I do not actually remember threads where those Dems said is would not happen, as the emergency room is open to all emergency medical, citizen or not, so whether they were going to get it, was never really a question, simply how it would be funded.

TEXAS? Say it ain't so. Not Texas.

As for the healthcare (at least in the short term), that does not surprise me. I do not actually remember threads where those Dems said is would not happen, as the emergency room is open to all emergency medical, citizen or not, so whether they were going to get it, was never really a question, simply how it would be funded.
You need to get with it. Texas may be a red state, but that doesn't mean the Democrats can't turn the state blue like they did in Georgia.

All it takes in any state is for Democrats to take over a few key counties and they can control the election if they cheat enough.
Apparently the blue center of Texas is Travis and Webb counties. Anywhere that is close to a border city is always blue. They pack a bunch of illegals in there and get them registered and nobody can stop them from voting, if they use mail-ins.

You need to get with it. Texas may be a red state, but that doesn't mean the Democrats can't turn the state blue like they did in Georgia.

All it takes in any state is for Democrats to take over a few key counties and they can control the election if they cheat enough.
Apparently the blue center of Texas is Travis and Webb counties. Anywhere that is close to a border city is always blue. They pack a bunch of illegals in there and get them registered and nobody can stop them from voting, if they use mail-ins.
Are they letting them vote, or just finding a funding mechanism to keep their Emergency rooms open?

Are they letting them vote, or just finding a funding mechanism to keep their Emergency rooms open?
It was reported that thousands of illegals voted in the last 2 elections.
AZ alone had over 10,000 illegal votes in the last election. It's never caught until they take these counties to court and force them under a court order to produce their documents. Georgia destroyed most of the evidence (illegally) of the 2020 election.
Dominion has passwords (which is illegal) to manipulate vote counting machines in Marocopa County,.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back