Top Dem: We will 'Hang' Republicans...

If I open that link will I find enough substantive credible verifiable concrete evidence proving that the overall consensus among Democrats in this country is that Sarah Palin caused the shooting,

enough to justify the statement I bolded?
I could post a poll saying 100% of Democrats surveyed think Sarah Palin flew to Tuscon, loaded the gun for Laughner, pointed to Gabby, and told him to pull the trigger, and you still wouldn't accept it.

But the left undeniably has an interest in blaming the shooting on right-wing rhetoric. Don't pretend it's not there.

In other words, you have nothing.

'Democrats' have never blamed Sarah Palin for the shooting. Period. But the myth that they did just feels better to wingnuts.

Maybe you need to get out more Harry. Do we need to remind you that we are talking about political discourse? Democrats have taken the position that right wing rhetoric caused the Tucson shooting and now....well ...if you got out more you might see the hypocrisy for yourself.

That's not true. The rightwing propaganda machine manufactured a myth that Democrats took that position because, well, that's what the rightwing propaganda machine does,

it invents myths that it wants to attack, and then attacks them.

hoax.jpg

:lol:

well i guess ill say it then.......i dont think the guy meant a literal hanging.....if your going to tell me you have never heard the expression..."let them or him or her hang themselves" because of something that they did.....then i have to think you folks had better get out more....
buit but but

the civility police need to step in

dont they?

well i guess ill say it then.......i dont think the guy meant a literal hanging.....if your going to tell me you have never heard the expression..."let them or him or her hang themselves" because of something that they did.....then i have to think you folks had better get out more....

Maybe you need to get out more Harry. Do we need to remind you that we are talking about political discourse? Democrats have taken the position that right wing rhetoric caused the Tucson shooting and now....well ...if you got out more you might see the hypocrisy for yourself.

That's not true. The rightwing propaganda machine manufactured a myth that Democrats took that position because, well, that's what the rightwing propaganda machine does,

it invents myths that it wants to attack, and then attacks them.

No Democrat had said a word before the Sheriff made his damning statement that it was probably the result of right wing rhetoric. Then the RWNM took off and began blaming ALL Democrats for saying the same thing, when they had not, and of course the allegations went viral. There's no doubt that blogs and message boards lit up like Christmas trees, but there were no high-profile politicians blaming militant conservatives in the immediate aftermath of the shooting.

It does kind of make you wonder how guilty the cons must feel, though, by continuing with these allegations. Innocence doesn't continue to sound shrill; guilt does.

"give them enough rope and they will hang themselves"

Is not the same thing as

"we will seek second amendment remedies"

Or "you'll have to shoot them in the head".

The wingnuts hate it when someone posts that, so they pretend it never happened. The wingnuts will never respond to that quote. Or this image

liberal-hunting-permit3.jpg

No, Conservatives are patriots!!! They actually making threats is a non story. But a democrat saying "let them hang themselves." Its the biggest story EVER!!!!!

Wait a minute..................we have black Republicans now.

DEMOCRATS SAID THEY ARE GONNA HANG BLACK PEOPLE!! YOU RACIST DEMOCRATS!!

DEMOCRATS SAID THEY'RE GONNA HANG BLACK GOP CANDIDATES!!

DEMOCRATS HATE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!

Forum List

Back