Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack, US security team members claim

Hmm I spent 20 years in the military and I know for a fact that jets could have been there with plenty of time to spare. Gates is lying.

And do what?
More than what the liars did. Obama is a compete embarrassment to America. But idiots like him.

Your puzzlement is pretty much what I expected; it's the famous GOP "We're totally out of ideas but we hate him and we want you to also" device. Pretty much the only play you guys got...hate, engender hate, and hate some more.
When idiots like you can't defend the idiot in chief you come up with the old lame lie of race and hate.

The simple fact is if these men had been allowed to go when they wanted to no one might have died that night. We will never know that for certain but given what they described when they did finally arrive it seems highly likely that 30 minute delay cost lives.

The terms "simple fact" and "might have" do not mix well. Would you like to try again?
Obamashitforbrains and facts do not mix well. Then truth and libtards don't mix well either.

130912-for-those-who-spent-911-focusing-on-the-first-anniversary-of-benghazi.jpg

Yes, and the Lebanon slaughter during Reagan's term had "nothing to do with him". This isn't being reportedly widely because it isn't news; those in the CIA were cleared to talk last year. This "expose" comes from a book that is said to rely on at least some......................................unnamed sources.

Big news at "BEFOREITSNEWS" WN, and "Westernjournalism"; the only actual news media covering this is Fox, of course.

Hmm I spent 20 years in the military and I know for a fact that jets could have been there with plenty of time to spare. Gates is lying.

And do what?
More than what the liars did. Obama is a compete embarrassment to America. But idiots like him.

Your puzzlement is pretty much what I expected; it's the famous GOP "We're totally out of ideas but we hate him and we want you to also" device. Pretty much the only play you guys got...hate, engender hate, and hate some more.
When idiots like you can't defend the idiot in chief you come up with the old lame lie of race and hate.

Funny how you are the only one talking about race. Gee...wonder where that came from...not.

Forum List

Back