Top 9 reasons a Dem president couldn't handle the war against terrorists

Translation: Facts mean nothing to us libs. We want to get our sorry asses out of Iraq, let the killing increase, blame Bush for eveything, then when Dems whn in 08 then all three branchs of government can sit back and do nothing

Doing nothing is what liberalism is all about and does best

Translation: Facts mean nothing to us libs. We want to get our sorry asses out of Iraq, let the killing increase, blame Bush for eveything, then when Dems whn in 08 then all three branchs of government can sit back and do nothing

Doing nothing is what liberalism is all about and does best

The American people see beyond your straw man arguments, and that's why they're voting liberal.

The American people see beyond your straw man arguments, and that's why they're voting liberal.

For now. The way the Dems are acting, 08 will see a shift in power and Republicans will have all both the White House and both sides of Congress

The people did not vote liberal. Most of the freshmen Dems could have ran as Republicans. That is why Pelosi fell on her ass by wanting Motor Mouth Murtha as her #2 (that fits) but she was voted down by her own Dems

Who put all that together?...Rush Limbough...(smile)..:)

Speaking for myself...Alot of these career politicians are educated on how to get the vote..and that's there expertise that got them elected to begin with...Gay & Lesbian Issues...to Abortion...The poor...to the rich.

These people are not strategists..or even knowledgable about squat when put to the test.

The last time I looked..that's how everybody votes...Tax breaks...abortion..you name it...You know what I mean.

As far as a Republican being more educated to fighting terror in the world...Then what's the excuse for Bush??

Jesse Jackson would of handled a 911 beter than this guy we all elected.

Generals know how to fight a war...but the wars now days are...well this Iraq thing is a blunder...

If Bill Clinton could run again...you cons wouldn't have a chance..:)

I think the world needs more mediators...and professional negotiators...People experienced with world affairs...but the mess/messes we've all made as of late....things don't look good.

There are smart people in both parties...and we all have more in common with eachother...than our parties have in common.

Terrorism is a world problem...and doing crap the cowboy way just don't cut it...BUT yes..I do agree we need to have 10 ton bombs to drop where needed....if needed.

BUT 10 smart people can accomplish a hell of alot as well...

To fight terrorism....is something we learned quick on 911....

I thought Bush was the right man for the job...because I did feel better having a Republican in the office when we decided to fight back.....but what political party could of done worse?...The Green Peace Movement?

I'd sit down with my enemy...for the sake of just trying.

I think we do have to worry about...foreign policy..Not worry on world opinion..Big difference.

Ok..good feed back here on the original post..:)

Creek

Speaking for myself...Alot of these career politicians are educated on how to get the vote..and that's there expertise that got them elected to begin with...Gay & Lesbian Issues...to Abortion...The poor...to the rich.

These people are not strategists..or even knowledgable about squat when put to the test.

The last time I looked..that's how everybody votes...Tax breaks...abortion..you name it...You know what I mean.

As far as a Republican being more educated to fighting terror in the world...Then what's the excuse for Bush??

Generals know how to fight a war...but the wars now days are...well this Iraq thing is a blunder...

I think the world needs more mediators...and professional negotiators...People experienced with world affairs...but the mess/messes we've all made as of late....things don't look good.

There are smart people in both parties...and we all have more in common with eachother...than our parties have in common.

Terrorism is a world problem...and doing crap the cowboy way just don't cut it...BUT yes..I do agree we need to have 10 ton bombs to drop where needed....if needed.

I thought Bush was the right man for the job...because I did feel better having a Republican in the office when we decided to fight back.....but what political party could of done worse?...The Green Peace Movement?

I think we do have to worry about...foreign policy..Not worry on world opinion..Big difference.

Creek

Okie Dokie.......:cool:

Creek

We had five attacks under Clintons watch and he did nothing. That is when OBL saw Amercia as a paper tiger and that led to 9-11

Libs was a spin of over cooked linguine when it comes to fighting this war on terror

We had five attacks under Clintons watch and he did nothing. That is when OBL saw Amercia as a paper tiger and that led to 9-11

Libs was a spin of over cooked linguine when it comes to fighting this war on terror

I think the biggest event in terms of emboldening Islamic extremists was undoubtedly when Ronnie Raygun tuck his tail between his legs and ran away from Beirut in the dead of night after Islamic extremists blew up our marine barracks at the airport there. Funny how the right, who reveres Ronnie as some sort of a fucking GOD, always seems to forget that particular moment in history.

ScreamingEagle said:
Explain yourself, nuthead.

Isn't it obvious? We're at war, and it's articles like this one attacking our leaders that hurt troop moral and our democracy. Personally, I'm sick and tired of the Right's lack of patriotism. It's time for Republicans to show they care about this country, not just slimy special interests.

I think the biggest event in terms of emboldening Islamic extremists was undoubtedly when Ronnie Raygun tuck his tail between his legs and ran away from Beirut in the dead of night after Islamic extremists blew up our marine barracks at the airport there. Funny how the right, who reveres Ronnie as some sort of a fucking GOD, always seems to forget that particular moment in history.

Whether or not the biggest, it was wrong. Personally I felt the Iranian takeover of our embassy; Somalia 1993; USS Cole all these plus Beirut 'proved' to the radicals that the US was a paper tiger. It would be a reasonable assumption.

Of course they followed other non-Islamic related events that added more credance to the assumption: The willingness to fight to a 'stalemate' in Korea; The Bay of Pigs non-invasion; Vietnam.

Whether or not the biggest, it was wrong. Personally I felt the Iranian takeover of our embassy; Somalia 1993; USS Cole all these plus Beirut 'proved' to the radicals that the US was a paper tiger. It would be a reasonable assumption.

Of course they followed other non-Islamic related events that added more credance to the assumption: The willingness to fight to a 'stalemate' in Korea; The Bay of Pigs non-invasion; Vietnam.

Don't you lnow to MM, Clinton would have taken care of these small matters, but it was those evil Republcians hounding him over trival things like witness tampering and lying under oath, poor Bill could not take care of the terrorists who were killing Americans?

Of course to MM, calling them terrorists is insulting. To MM and the kook left, they are now freedom fighters

Don't you lnow to MM, Clinton would have taken care of these small matters, but it was those evil Republcians hounding him over trival things like witness tampering and lying under oath, poor Bill could not take care of the terrorists who were killing Americans?

Of course to MM, calling them terrorists is insulting. To MM and the kook left, they are now freedom fighters

why did you not comment on my suggestion that Reagan's profound cowardice after the bombing of the marine barracks in Beirut was a significant contributor to the views of America held by islamic extremists?

why did you not comment on my suggestion that Reagan's profound cowardice after the bombing of the marine barracks in Beirut was a significant contributor to the views of America held by islamic extremists?

I have on other posts - he was wrong. Unlike Clinton, who left five attacks go unanswered and had drug dealers spend the night in the Lincoln Bedroom (as long as they paid the price of admission via a campaign donation)

If Reagan was wrong, how was he UNLIKE Clinton? I thought your point was that Clinton was wrong. please explain.

we suffered more casualties under Reagan than under Clinton.

I think he gave the islamic extremists a really good look at what a tough cowboy republican president was all about.

Isn't it obvious? We're at war, and it's articles like this one attacking our leaders that hurt troop moral and our democracy. Personally, I'm sick and tired of the Right's lack of patriotism. It's time for Republicans to show they care about this country, not just slimy special interests.

Not obvious at all. In fact there is plenty of evidence to the contrary if you'd only take the time to actually look. Liberals have a long track record of being on the wrong side of any conflict, of being fools for communism, and of being on the wrong side of history. I think Ann Coulter sums it up nicely:

"Whenever the nation is under attack, from within or without, liberals side with the enemy," Coulter writes. "This is their essence."

Not obvious at all. In fact there is plenty of evidence to the contrary if you'd only take the time to actually look. Liberals have a long track record of being on the wrong side of any conflict, of being fools for communism, and of being on the wrong side of history. I think Ann Coulter sums it up nicely:

"Whenever the nation is under attack, from within or without, liberals side with the enemy," Coulter writes. "This is their essence."

how do you expect to ever come together to solve the problems that confront us when your side continues to demonize the left?

how do you expect to ever come together to solve the problems that confront us when your side continues to demonize the left?

I prefer to not "deal with the devil". That's how our country has been slowly moving to the left, by making too many compromises. If you're insulted because I demonize the Democrat's Leftist agenda instead of "coming together" that's just too bad. My only hope is that conservative America will ultimately prevail.

I prefer to not "deal with the devil". That's how our country has been slowly moving to the left, by making too many compromises. If you're insulted because I demonize the Democrat's Leftist agenda instead of "coming together" that's just too bad. My only hope is that conservative America will ultimately prevail.

lol

hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up faster.

The undeniable truth is that progressive liberalism WON the 20th century, hands down. Every single advance we made was fought, tooth and nail, by conservative america and you lost every battle...the only "victories" you EVER had were ones of delay. We have never retreated...at worst, we have stood still for a term or two or even three.... from women's suffrage to a worker's rights to organize, to child labor laws, to social security to minimum wage to civil rights legislation to workplace safety to the Americans with Disabilities Act to medicare to medicaid to environmental legislation...we won. we won. you lost. and you will continue to lose... and we will win the 21st century as well.

Here's a clue: if you want to really slow us down, nominate and elect someone other than a fucking lameass chimpanzee as president....

There is no doubt that Bush's inept incompetent performance as president only served to turbocharge and jump start the progressive liberal agenda.

thanks.

Forum List

Back