Top 5 Fox News Uncle Toms

Not to mention also, defending Rush Limbaugh's "Barack the Magic Negro" sound is the mark of a black Republican rightly denouncing the negativity of the "black lifestyle," admit it RGS, you far right nutjobs love having well trained Negroes at your disposal to provide yourselves with a cover and mouthpiece for the racism inside you will not speak yourselves.

Hey moron watch the clip he didn't defend it! Rather he stated that it wasn't a huge deal. And he stated that if Blacks were going to jump all over whites for this and then state similar garbage against whites, then there is something wrong.

Imagine if a White stated what Michael Irving did "Tony Romo is so athletic he must have some black in him. He has to, no white guy is that athletic!"

What if a person stated that, "Michael Jordan is so smart, he must have some white in him. He has to, no black guy is that smart!" You would be crying like a little girl!

Here is the bottom line in America today:

Rich White kids get all the same advantages as rich Black, Latino and Asian kids!

Poor White gets are just as disadvantaged as poor Black, Latino and Asian kids!

America has progressed time for you Mr. Bass!

Not to mention also, defending Rush Limbaugh's "Barack the Magic Negro" sound is the mark of a black Republican rightly denouncing the negativity of the "black lifestyle," admit it RGS, you far right nutjobs love having well trained Negroes at your disposal to provide yourselves with a cover and mouthpiece for the racism inside you will not speak yourselves.

Hey moron watch the clip he didn't defend it! Rather he stated that it wasn't a huge deal. And he stated that if Blacks were going to jump all over whites for this and then state similar garbage against whites, then there is something wrong.

Imagine if a White stated what Michael Irving did "Tony Romo is so athletic he must have some black in him. He has to, no white guy is that athletic!"

What if a person stated that, "Michael Jordan is so smart, he must have some white in him. He has to, no black guy is that smart!" You would be crying like a little girl!

Larry Elder defended Limbaugh;s statement and the job of these pet Negroes is to either defend or downplay the actions of racist whites. These Negroes never go on the attack against conservative racists, look at Michael Steele, another Uncle Thomas, apologizing after correctly pointing what Limbaugh is and represents. The only black conservative who is fair minded is Colin Powell because he is not a mouthpiece for far right nutters and racist whites.

Peterson even stated that 95% of blacks are racist, that racist blacks and guilty whites elected Obama, and even stated that if white people left America blacks would turn the entire country into a ghetto. Its amazing you are defending this moron.

Larry Elder defended Limbaugh;s statement and the job of these pet Negroes is to either defend or downplay the actions of racist whites.
Again watch the clip before you insert your foot in your mouth

These Negroes never go on the attack against conservative racists
You include Juan Willians in there correct! LOL I guess you never watch him! I haven't seen enough the rest to comment

look at Michael Steele, another Uncle Thomas,
Please Steele is one of the best and most intelligent AMERICANS in this country! You should be proud of him!

The only black conservative who is fair minded is Colin Powell because he is not a mouthpiece for far right nutters and racist whites.
A man who openly supports big business, higher taxes and more spending (not to mention abortion) is not really conservative. Don't get me wrong I have great respect for Powell and glad he calls himself an American!

Peterson even stated that 95% of blacks are racist, that racist blacks and guilty whites elected Obama, and even stated that if white people left America blacks would turn the entire country into a ghetto. Its amazing you are defending this moron.
And you really live down Peterson's assessment there huh?

First prove proof of the 95%? Second, yes he overstated the amounts, but now-a-days Blacks are much much much more racist than whites. Its not even close! That was the point Peterson was making!

No, the acting white attitude isn't a product of so called black culture, nor did it emanate from blacks and for the record you Texas faggot[the Bass bitterly hates anything that comes from out of that God forsaken state] the Bass has never chided nor put down any black that makes good grades as acting white, on the contrary, its the schools that ingrain the idea that getting good grades is acting white:

School Culture, Academic Achievement and the Social Construction of Blackness

School Culture, Academic Achievement and the Social Construction of Blackness

Abstract: Despite the legal, political and economic changes that America has made since the Civil Rights Era, the racial disparity in academic achievement continues. Over the past several years, a number of theories have been developed to explain this dilemma. My research was inspired by John Ogbu’s ‘Oppositional Culture’ theory, which state’s that the racial gap is due to black student’s failure to apply themselves academically because of the black community’s conception of school as ‘white’. While I found this argument compelling, it seemed to me that school’s also play a significant role in framing academic arena’s as ‘white’. To test this hypothesis, I conducted a 5 month ethnographic study at a Minneapolis based alternative school. The preliminary findings of my research at MFS suggest that, while Ogbu may be accurate in his assertion that many black students believe that school is ‘white’ his assumptions about how and where this belief is constructed are problematic. The belief that school and academics are ‘white’ results, not from a cultural perspective that black students bring to school, but from a dialectical relationship between the school and the black community. Thus, any effort to eradicate the racial gap in academic achievement must include an examination of the way that school’s construct ‘blackness’ and ‘whiteness’ in ways that either inhibit or promote academic achievement.

The 7 out of 10 out of wedlock rate was from the year 2000 and none of what you posted demonstrated anything proving that a black ghetto culture exists that praises failure and laziness over success.

For the last time you jackass, blacks[not all but some] did pass the firefighter exams in New Haven they just didn't score high enough of the exams to qualify for the 15 immediately available slots, so your logic that the tests need dumbing is retarded. Only 27 blacks took the exams out of a total of 118 people, most of whom were white .

Hey stupid, you just proved my point.

The phrase was coined by Signithia Fordham and first popularized in her groundbreaking 1986 study, Black Students' School Success: Coping with the "Burden of 'Acting White

http://sitemaker.umich.edu/educationalequity/files/johnson.fordham_ogbu.article.review.pdf

Those stats may be from 2000 but it does not make them any less accurate.

Those negroes FAILED the exam because the test wasn't dumbed down enough. Not qualifying = failure.

All of the blacks did not fail you Texas rhesus monkey, those that did pass did not score high enough to qualify for the slot, how retarded are you? Post proof that all the blacks failed the exam.

Question:
What was the purpose of the exam?

Answer:
It was for the promotional purposes.

Question:
How many negroes failed to qualify for a promotion?

Answer:
All of them.

You're so stupid that you, yourself, acknowledged they didn't pass. Bottom line is they failed to quailify for promotion, which was what the test was designed for.

You seem to have an obsession with monkeys. Or is that the best insult you got? If so, then you are truly stupid. I'm glad you hate Texas and everything Texan, maybe that'll keep your stupid ass out of our state.

All of the blacks did not fail you Texas rhesus monkey, those that did pass did not score high enough to qualify for the slot, how retarded are you? Post proof that all the blacks failed the exam.

haha, you really are desperate.
If it takes X% on the exam to qualify for promotion, then X% is the passing grade on that test.
No wonder you feel whitey is holding the black man down if you can't comprehend something that fucking simple.:eusa_boohoo:

haha, you really are desperate.
If it takes X% on the exam to qualify for promotion, then X% is the passing grade on that test.
No wonder you feel whitey is holding the black man down if you can't comprehend something that fucking simple.:eusa_boohoo:

You are stupid, they take the top scores from those who pass the exam for selection purposes based on the number of slots available, what a moron you both are.

You know........I'm really feeling close to your high yellow Stoned Coward Ass, Bass.

You came out of the closet a while back with all of your hatred towards gays, as well as anyone who wasn't your particular little twisted brand of Christianity.

Now..........you're showing yourself to be a true racist as well. What? Did the other thread where you claimed that Italians aren't white set you off to go against your own race? Oh wait.......I forgot.....you're "high yellow" (as you previously stated in aforementioned thread), which means that you've got the stupidity of a black man, combined with the physical limitations of a white man.

How's that cocksucker?

Top 5 Fox News Uncle Toms | NewsOne

Being a Republican does not make you an Uncle Tom. If you believe in fiscal responsibility and social conservatism, it is your right to be a republican. However if you are a black republican, it should be your duty to stand up to your party when it becomes blatantly racist against your own kind. You should also realize it when they only use you to attack other black people and never to offer any other points of view.

These African Americans have made a living off of going on Fox News and smearing black leaders and culture. They often are the mouthpieces for the things that even Fox is to racist to say. They always attack another black person and never stand up to any of Fox’s or the GOP’s racism

Now you all know what makes an Uncle Thomas.

This post makes me think you are an innocent racist. Sorta like Obama...he doesn't intend to be a racist, he doesn't feel or think he is a racist, yet he will immediately jump down on a police officer based purely on the fact that the officer was white and arrested his black friend.

Just because your black doesn't mean you cant be a racist person....your not as bad as say a Reverand Wright or a Professor Gates but this post, and a few others, still have the stench of racism to them

You know........I'm really feeling close to your high yellow Stoned Coward Ass, Bass.

You came out of the closet a while back with all of your hatred towards gays, as well as anyone who wasn't your particular little twisted brand of Christianity.

Now..........you're showing yourself to be a true racist as well. What? Did the other thread where you claimed that Italians aren't white set you off to go against your own race? Oh wait.......I forgot.....you're "high yellow" (as you previously stated in aforementioned thread), which means that you've got the stupidity of a black man, combined with the physical limitations of a white man.

How's that cocksucker?

WOW a post so classless that almost makes Bass look classy! Almost!:cuckoo:

You do know that Abe Lincoln was a REPUBLICAN. Did you also happen to see Barbara Boxer a liberal democrat interviewing the President of the Black Chamber of Commerce. They were talking about Cap and Trade and he stated it would hurt American Business not help it. She started quoting the NAACP, he found that racist and IT WAS.

What about your President Barrack Obama on the Gates Case, where the President told America that he did not know the FACTS, but thought the police department acted, "stupidly". Do you think that this was a racist statement, I sure as hell do.

Who's the racist here???????????????????????????????

Personally, I like JC Watts, you probably don't know who he is, but I hope he runs for President and kicks Obama's ass.

Who the fuck asked you Ghook?

You want a slice of ass kicking as well?

Oh, lighten up, Francis.
0.jpg

this thread, maybe you should go look in the mirror.

It's people like you, with your rant, that keeps your own race from succeeding in a competitve world. Whitey is not holding you back. We now have a black President and I can tell you that MILLIONS or independents and white republicans voted for him. Otherwise he would not be President. Get over it and get on.

Top 5 Fox News Uncle Toms | NewsOne

Being a Republican does not make you an Uncle Tom. If you believe in fiscal responsibility and social conservatism, it is your right to be a republican. However if you are a black republican, it should be your duty to stand up to your party when it becomes blatantly racist against your own kind. You should also realize it when they only use you to attack other black people and never to offer any other points of view.

These African Americans have made a living off of going on Fox News and smearing black leaders and culture. They often are the mouthpieces for the things that even Fox is to racist to say. They always attack another black person and never stand up to any of Fox’s or the GOP’s racism

Now you all know what makes an Uncle Thomas.

Chuckie..are you lost? You sure post alot of shit that doesn't really ring rellevant. It's all real entertaining and everything but not being black like 99% of the posters here why do you think we care about your black related problems? I think you have a very odd idea of what the life of a caucasion is. Guess what?..we have our lives to live and don't really have time to waste on what most believe is a personal problem for you.

Didn't you get the memo? If you get your shit together you can be president.

It's called opportunity. Personnally I feel more sorry for abused children and quadrapaligics.

What fucking more do you really think you deserve?

this thread, maybe you should go look in the mirror.

It's people like you, with your rant, that keeps your own race from succeeding in a competitve world. Whitey is not holding you back. We now have a black President and I can tell you that MILLIONS or independents and white republicans voted for him. Otherwise he would not be President. Get over it and get on.

I basically agree with maple's interpretation here.

PLYMCO_PILGRIM [in response to the op said:
;1375680]
This post makes me think you are an innocent racist. Sorta like Obama...he doesn't intend to be a racist, he doesn't feel or think he is a racist, yet he will immediately jump down on a police officer based purely on the fact that the officer was white and arrested his black friend.

Just because your black doesn't mean you cant be a racist person....your not as bad as say a Reverand Wright or a Professor Gates but this post, and a few others, still have the stench of racism to them

You do know that Abe Lincoln was a REPUBLICAN. Did you also happen to see Barbara Boxer a liberal democrat interviewing the President of the Black Chamber of Commerce. They were talking about Cap and Trade and he stated it would hurt American Business not help it. She started quoting the NAACP, he found that racist and IT WAS.

What about your President Barrack Obama on the Gates Case, where the President told America that he did not know the FACTS, but thought the police department acted, "stupidly". Do you think that this was a racist statement, I sure as hell do.

Who's the racist here???????????????????????????????

Personally, I like JC Watts, you probably don't know who he is, but I hope he runs for President and kicks Obama's ass.

Abraham Lincoln was a racist piece of trash that didn't care about blacks he only cared about preserving the Union and the Republican Party back then were like the Democrats todays, but the question is, what are Republicans today doing to reach out to black people?

Forum List

Back