Top 5 Fox News Uncle Toms

You do know that Abe Lincoln was a REPUBLICAN. Did you also happen to see Barbara Boxer a liberal democrat interviewing the President of the Black Chamber of Commerce. They were talking about Cap and Trade and he stated it would hurt American Business not help it. She started quoting the NAACP, he found that racist and IT WAS.

What about your President Barrack Obama on the Gates Case, where the President told America that he did not know the FACTS, but thought the police department acted, "stupidly". Do you think that this was a racist statement, I sure as hell do.

Who's the racist here???????????????????????????????

Personally, I like JC Watts, you probably don't know who he is, but I hope he runs for President and kicks Obama's ass.

Abraham Lincoln was a racist piece of trash that didn't care about blacks he only cared about preserving the Union and the Republican Party back then were like the Democrats todays, but the question is, what are Republicans today doing to reach out to black people?

What do you want them to do?

How much reparations would it take to shut your ass up?

Can you prove your a descendant from slaves?

If so, what plantation and who was the master?

I wonder where you would be today. I think maybe you had better study some history, your statement is not at all supported by the facts. I think you should read some of President Lincolns's papers.

What do you think of Martin Luther King?????????? I will almost bet you don't hold him in high opinion.

I wonder where you would be today. I think maybe you had better study some history, your statement is not at all supported by the facts. I think you should read some of President Lincolns's papers.

What do you think of Martin Luther King?????????? I will almost bet you don't hold him in high opinion.

If I'm not mistaken, MLK came from a long line of republicans. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure his father was a registered republican.

What is it that you want???? What is it that the Democratic party has done for you???? You are a very angry person who seems to feel vicimized, you need to ask yourself who has made you a victim??? Could it be that you are a victim of the choices that you have made in your life? Have you ever heard of personal responsibility? What have you done to improve your lot in life, education, etc.

My philosophy as stated by many- is that you teach a person how to fish, you don't give them fish. When you give them fish, you make them dependents. Dependents are never happy individuals, they lose all self-respect and dignity, they lose all motivation and ambition and therefore render the fish takers prisoners or slaves of the fish giver. The fish taker ends up HATING the fish giver. Could this be you???

If I'm not mistaken, MLK came from a long line of republicans. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure his father was a registered republican.

Lies, total lies.

Lincoln's opinions of slavery are pretty cut and dry, but in his own words:

If as the friends of colonization hope, the present and coming generations of our countrymen shall by any means, succeed in freeing our land from the dangerous presence of slavery; and, at the same time, in restoring a captive people to their long-lost father-land, with bright prospects for the future; and this too, so gradually, that neither races nor individuals shall have suffered by the change, it will indeed be a glorious consummation.
--July 6, 1852

Slavery is founded in the selfishness of man's nature -- opposition to it is in his love of justice. These principles are an eternal antagonism; and when brought into collision so fiercely, as slavery extension brings them, shocks, and throes, and convulsions must ceaselessly follow. Repeal the Missouri Compromise -- repeal all compromises -- repeal the declaration of independence -- repeal all past history, you still can not repeal human nature. It still will be the abundance of man's heart, that slavery extension is wrong; and out of the abundance of his heart, his mouth will continue to speak.
--October 16, 1854 Speech at Peoria

The Autocrat of all the Russias will resign his crown, and proclaim his subjects free republicans sooner than will our American masters voluntarily give up their slaves.
--August 15, 1855 Letter to George Robertson

You know I dislike slavery; and you fully admit the abstract wrong of it.
--August 24, 1855 Letter to Joshua Speed

The slave-breeders and slave-traders, are a small, odious and detested class, among you; and yet in politics, they dictate the course of all of you, and are as completely your masters, as you are the master of your own negroes.
--August 24, 1855 Letter to Joshua Speed

I believe this Government cannot endure, permanently half slave and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved -- I do not expect the house to fall -- but I do expect it will cease to be divided.
--June 16, 1858 House Divided Speech

I have always hated slavery, I think as much as any Abolitionist.
--July 10, 1858 Speech at Chicago

Now I confess myself as belonging to that class in the country who contemplate slavery as a moral, social and political evil...
--October 7, 1858 Debate at Galesburg, Illinois

He [Stephen Douglas] is blowing out the moral lights around us, when he contends that whoever wants slaves has a right to hold them; that he is penetrating, so far as lies in his power, the human soul, and eradicating the light of reason and the love of liberty, when he is in every possible way preparing the public mind, by his vast influence, for making the institution of slavery perpetual and national.
--October 7, 1858 Lincoln-Douglas Debate at Galesburg, Illinois

When Judge Douglas says that whoever, or whatever community, wants slaves, they have a right to have them, he is perfectly logical if there is nothing wrong in the institution; but if you admit that it is wrong, he cannot logically say that anybody has a right to do wrong.
--October 13, 1858 Debate at Quincy, Illinois

This is a world of compensations; and he who would be no slave, must consent to have no slave.
--April 6, 1859 Letter to Henry Pierce

Now what is Judge Douglas' Popular Sovereignty? It is, as a principle, no other than that, if one man chooses to make a slave of another man, neither that other man nor anybody else has a right to object.
--September 16, 1859 Speech in Columbus, Ohio

An inspection of the Constitution will show that the right of property in a slave in not "distinctly and expressly affirmed" in it.
--February 27, 1860 Speech at the Cooper Institute

We believe that the spreading out and perpetuity of the institution of slavery impairs the general welfare. We believe -- nay, we know, that that is the only thing that has ever threatened the perpetuity of the Union itself.
--September 17, 1859 Speech in Cincinnati, Ohio

Let there be no compromise on the question of extending slavery. If there be, all our labor is lost, and, ere long, must be done again.
--December 10, 1860 Letter to Lyman Trumbull

You think slavery is right and ought to be extended; while we think it is wrong and ought to be restricted. That I suppose is the rub. It certainly is the only substantial difference between us.
--December 22, 1860 Letter to Alexander Stephens

I say now, however, as I have all the while said, that on the territorial question -- that is, the question of extending slavery under the national auspices, -- I am inflexible. I am for no compromise which assists or permits the extension of the institution on soil owned by the nation.
--February 1, 1861 Letter to William H. Seward

One section of our country believes slavery is right, and ought to be extended, while the other believes it is wrong, and ought not to be extended.
--March 4, 1861 Inaugural Address

I am naturally anti-slavery. If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong. I can not remember when I did not so think, and feel. And yet I have never understood that the Presidency conferred upon me an unrestricted right to act officially upon this judgment and feeling.
--April 4, 1864 Letter to Albert Hodges

One eighth of the whole population were colored slaves, not distributed generally over the Union, but localized in the Southern part of it. These slaves constituted a peculiar and powerful interest. All knew that this interest was, somehow, the cause of the war.
--March 4, 1865 Inaugural Address

Lies, total lies.

His father MLK SR was a registered republican and did endorse Richard Nixon.

i found this too that says JR was a republican but it is a conservative site. http://cache.trustedpartner.com/doc...n2009/Democrats Smeared MLK in the 1960's.pdf

Lies, total lies.

Not according to his niece.

Alveda King, niece of Martin Luther King Jr., selects McCain for President « Christocentric

Lies, total lies.

Not according to his niece.

Alveda King, niece of Martin Luther King Jr., selects McCain for President « Christocentric

His niece makes the claim without providing any proof and even if he was King represented none of the stupidity one sees in the GOP today.

His niece makes the claim without providing any proof and even if he was King represented none of the stupidity one sees in the GOP today.

I like how you ignore me when I present you with some factual information....just goes to show what your REALLY trying to do here ;).

I like how you ignore me when I present you with some factual information....just goes to show what your REALLY trying to do here ;).

Its not factual you tard, his niece made that claim in a lame failed attempt to get more blacks to join the GOP and vote for McCain, which proves once again that some black Republicans are nothing more than mouthpieces and human tools for rightwing nuttery.They'd rather promote lies to get more blacks to join as opposed to really reaching out to Aframs.

Its not factual you tard, his niece made that claim in a lame failed attempt to get more blacks to join the GOP and vote for McCain, which proves once again that some black Republicans are nothing more than mouthpieces and human tools for rightwing nuttery.They'd rather promote lies to get more blacks to join as opposed to really reaching out to Aframs.

Ummm you didn't read my posts I take it.

MLK SR was a registered Republican who publicly backed Nixon

Some say MLK SR was also a republican http://cache.trustedpartner.com/doc...n2009/Democrats Smeared MLK in the 1960's.pdf

And you stated That Lincoln Didn't fight the civil war over slavery, then I provided you over 12 times where he stated the opposite.

Have fun in your kool-aid filled bubble.

Martin Luther King Sr. was a registered Republican.

Were you born stupid or have you been working at it your whole life?

Perhaps someone should drop you off in any black neighborhood in the country and see if you can recognise that there is a "black culture" and lots of that culture is terrible for your children. I have taught in those neighborhoods for over 20 years and yes it does exist. My own students told me how their parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends talked about white people. My friends have told me of churches they will not attend because of the constant racism from the pulpit. This isn't a strictly white problem. If you are an African American then you know what I'm saying is true.

You do know that Abe Lincoln was a REPUBLICAN. Did you also happen to see Barbara Boxer a liberal democrat interviewing the President of the Black Chamber of Commerce. They were talking about Cap and Trade and he stated it would hurt American Business not help it. She started quoting the NAACP, he found that racist and IT WAS.

What about your President Barrack Obama on the Gates Case, where the President told America that he did not know the FACTS, but thought the police department acted, "stupidly". Do you think that this was a racist statement, I sure as hell do.

Who's the racist here???????????????????????????????

Personally, I like JC Watts, you probably don't know who he is, but I hope he runs for President and kicks Obama's ass.

Abraham Lincoln was a racist piece of trash that didn't care about blacks he only cared about preserving the Union and the Republican Party back then were like the Democrats todays, but the question is, what are Republicans today doing to reach out to black people?

How can you be so arrogant! Lincoln invited the first black man (besides the ones that built the original) to the white house - Fredrick Douglas! Douglas (one of the best and brightest AMERICANS) was a friend of Lincoln!

I think dumBass had his ass handed to him. Now he's afraid to defend his position and I'm not at all surprised.

Forum List

Back