Top 5 countries in

Top five countries in Africa --> Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, and Morocco

africa_map.png

africa_map.png
hahah funny.....but lets change that to the top 5 most useful countries in Africa
lets change that to the top 5 most useful countries in Africa

Okay, but define "useful."

Speaking for myself, the most useful have been
  • Kenya because I went there on a safari.
  • Egypt because I went there to visit the pyramids and other ancient Egyptian sites.
  • Ethiopia and Somalia because some of my favorite places to eat are U.S. Ethiopian and Somalian restaurants (to me, there's not much difference in the food, but the proprietors think there is).
  • Nigeria because I once had a modest but profitable ownership stake in the oil industry there.
  • Angola and Botswana because I have profitable investments there.
  • Runners-up:
    • Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, South Africa, Sierra Leone, and Benin because I have somewhat close acquaintances from those places
    • Mali because Timbuktu is there and people in my family often say "from here to Timbuktu" and because I have some art from there

Last edited:
No, he's just wantin' to know.
I wonder if he knew what Africa looked like before you posted a map.

No, he's just wantin' to know.
I wonder if he knew what Africa looked like before you posted a map.
I guess that's possible too. LOL I hadn't thought of it that way. I just figured he'd have Googled if that's what he wanted, but you could be right because quite often I see folks here ask questions for which Google points the way to the answer.

Actually, you are correct. Those countries have arab populations and are generally somewhat stable. South Africa at the bottom of the dark continent, still has enough european citizens to remain at the top of the list, with a good economy and a functioning legal system.

The rest of the African countries are basket cases, with majority black populations, ruled by brutal dictators, and plagued with famines and civil wars. ..... :cool:

africa_map.png
hahah funny.....but lets change that to the top 5 most useful countries in Africa

• Egypt because I went there to visit the pyramids and other ancient Egyptian sites.
  • Ethiopia and Somalia because some of my favorite places to eat are U.S. Ethiopian and Somalian restaurants (to me, there's not much difference in the food, but the proprietors think there is).
  • Nigeria because I once had a modest but profitable ownership stake in the oil industry there.
  • Runners-up:
    • Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, South Africa, Sierra Leone, and Benin because I have somewhat close acquaintances from those places
    • Mali because Timbuktu is there and people in my family often say "from here to Timbuktu" and because I have some art from there
Timbuktu, is definitely a winner in the name category.
by useful, I mean a country that is stable, democratic, and allows people freedom and the ability to make a living by doing what they want (not immoral or illegal acts though).....Egypt isn't bad, but they are a bit oppressive on some things...South Africa used to be pretty solid, but it's turning into a shit hole......Nigeria is trying and maybe they can be a beacon.......but the rest are complete ass....
I wish we could figure out how to help...it's sad seeing people suffer for decades......famine, war, just brutal conditions.

africa_map.png

• Runners-up:
Timbuktu, is definitely a winner in the name category.
by useful, I mean a country that is stable, democratic, and allows people freedom and the ability to make a living by doing what they want (not immoral or illegal acts though).....Egypt isn't bad, but they are a bit oppressive on some things...South Africa used to be pretty solid, but it's turning into a shit hole......Nigeria is trying and maybe they can be a beacon.......but the rest are complete ass....
I wish we could figure out how to help...it's sad seeing people suffer for decades......famine, war, just brutal conditions.

we no longer have a stable democracy ijit.... we have a white supremcacist kleptocrat in office.... who is allowing Russia to dictate our policy.

you're just too stupid to understand

hahah funny....
I wasn't trying to be funny. I thought you were trying to see whether folks remembered their fifth grade geography.
LOL, well that would be a good thread on this board.....I may have to start one like that
LOL
LOL, well that would be a good thread on this board.....I may have to start one like that
I'm pretty sure you wrote that as a joke, but just in case, and please don't take this the wrong way for I don't mean it as a slight or anything negative toward you, but I truly hope that of all the things about which anyone may be mistaken, you be mistaken about that.

africa_map.png

• Runners-up:
The benefits to mankind are staggering.

Africa.....go!

such angry little bigots. your trailer park is as bad as the worst of Africa.

sad

but here are the richest countries in Africa, white trash

The Richest Countries In Africa

it's so cute watching you trumptards dance every time your piece of garbage of a president says jump.
So you have a list with over have the countries with a per capita GDP of what $10k? how are you proving me wrong? I was surprised to see Egypt so low...but those are some dismal numbers

and here is how close they are....not very

The Richest Countries In The World

we no longer have a stable democracy ijit.... we have a white supremcacist kleptocrat in office.... who is allowing Russia to dictate our policy.
:lol:

Go take a pill, drama queen.

We don't live in a democracy. We live in a Republic.

And fuck your "white supremacist" lying bullshit. It's so fucking old, tired, and a cocksucking lie. Calling racism all the fucking time makes it really hard to identify and fix REAL racism, you wolf-crying loon.

:lol:

Go take a pill, drama queen.

We don't live in a democracy. We live in a Republic.

And fuck your "white supremacist" lying bullshit. It's so fucking old, tired, and a cocksucking lie. Calling racism all the fucking time makes it really hard to identify and fix REAL racism, you wolf-crying loon.

I'm not the bigot stinking up the board, dude.

you don't understand anything about our government anyway. but the bigot o/p commented on democracy in Africa. try reading before you go knee-jerk trumptard to defend the white trash, hon.

Forum List

Back