Top 5 countries in

Top five countries in Africa --> Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, and Morocco

africa_map.png
hahah funny.....but lets change that to the top 5 most useful countries in Africa
lets change that to the top 5 most useful countries in Africa

Okay, but define "useful."

Speaking for myself, the most useful have been
  • Kenya because I went there on a safari.
  • Egypt because I went there to visit the pyramids and other ancient Egyptian sites.
  • Ethiopia and Somalia because some of my favorite places to eat are U.S. Ethiopian and Somalian restaurants (to me, there's not much difference in the food, but the proprietors think there is).
  • Nigeria because I once had a modest but profitable ownership stake in the oil industry there.
  • Angola and Botswana because I have profitable investments there.
  • Runners-up:
    • Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, South Africa, Sierra Leone, and Benin because I have somewhat close acquaintances from those places
    • Mali because Timbuktu is there and people in my family often say "from here to Timbuktu" and because I have some art from there
Timbuktu, is definitely a winner in the name category.
by useful, I mean a country that is stable, democratic, and allows people freedom and the ability to make a living by doing what they want (not immoral or illegal acts though).....Egypt isn't bad, but they are a bit oppressive on some things...South Africa used to be pretty solid, but it's turning into a shit hole......Nigeria is trying and maybe they can be a beacon.......but the rest are complete ass....
I wish we could figure out how to help...it's sad seeing people suffer for decades......famine, war, just brutal conditions.

we no longer have a stable democracy ijit.... we have a white supremcacist kleptocrat in office.... who is allowing Russia to dictate our policy.

you're just too stupid to understand

We're a republic....

you're just to stupid to understand

I'm not the bigot stinking up the board, dude.

you don't understand anything about our government anyway. but the bigot o/p commented on democracy in Africa. try reading before you go knee-jerk trumptard to defend the white trash, hon.
I think you are the one who demonstrated that you don't understand our government.

And, you're a racist whore!

africa_map.png
hahah funny.....but lets change that to the top 5 most useful countries in Africa

• Egypt because I went there to visit the pyramids and other ancient Egyptian sites.
  • Ethiopia and Somalia because some of my favorite places to eat are U.S. Ethiopian and Somalian restaurants (to me, there's not much difference in the food, but the proprietors think there is).
  • Nigeria because I once had a modest but profitable ownership stake in the oil industry there.
  • Runners-up:
    • Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, South Africa, Sierra Leone, and Benin because I have somewhat close acquaintances from those places
    • Mali because Timbuktu is there and people in my family often say "from here to Timbuktu" and because I have some art from there
by useful, I mean a country that is stable, democratic, and allows people freedom and the ability to make a living by doing what they want (not immoral or illegal acts though).....Egypt isn't bad, but they are a bit oppressive on some things...South Africa used to be pretty solid, but it's turning into a shit hole......Nigeria is trying and maybe they can be a beacon.......but the rest are complete ass....
I wish we could figure out how to help...it's sad seeing people suffer for decades......famine, war, just brutal conditions.
the rest are complete ass....

I don't know where you get your information, or maybe good information just doesn't make it your way, or maybe you just haven't made any effort to see the world. I have to get ready for brunch, so don't have time to give you some links, but perform some unbiased research into (in no particular order):
  • Tunisia
  • Mauritius
  • Botswana
  • Zambia
  • Ghana
  • Malawi
  • Namibia
  • Kenya
  • Madagascar
  • E. Guinea
  • Sierra Leone
I don't know for sure, but I think there's a pretty good chance that they each have less violent protests than we do in the U.S. That said, there's more to a country being stable, free and democratic, indeed, democracy is not even a necessity for a country being the former two. I wouldn't call any of them perfect countries, but then I wouldn't call the U.S. one either. The U.S. is merely the imperfect country in which I was born and have managed to make a living with which I'm content, so I have no reason to move elsewhere. Judging by all the griping I hear from myriad Americans, were I as ticked off as they, I'd have long since moved.

I'm not the bigot stinking up the board, dude.

you don't understand anything about our government anyway. but the bigot o/p commented on democracy in Africa. try reading before you go knee-jerk trumptard to defend the white trash, hon.
I think you are the one who demonstrated that you don't understand our government.

And, you're a racist whore!

you don't think. but more than that, you don't read. given that I was responding to the bigot o/p's comment about African democracy, maybe you shouldn't have embarrassed yourself.

the actual point however is that your orange loon is turning THIS country into a shithole....and his vile comment is what triggered the wacko o/p to create this trolling thread. well, at least a thread that was supposed to be a high five for the vile white supremacists on the board.

and you defend it. you go, boy!

btw, for the record, and for your imbecile president and the lowlife o/p.... africa has a higher percentage of college educated people than we do.

sad

but please go defend the trash.

africa_map.png

• Runners-up:

we no longer have a stable democracy ijit.... we have a white supremcacist kleptocrat in office.... who is allowing Russia to dictate our policy.

We're a republic....

Must you really, given this discussion's broad context, be so pedantically picayune as to cite the nuanced variation among a democracy, a democratic republic and a republic are differences with no distinction? When someone takes a conversation to detailed levels, it's not pedantic or picayune to highlight the nuances of difference, but at the stage where the conversation was/is just yet, nobody's gone there, likely because it's premature to do so. Instead of behaving like a sassy lass, you may want to try thinking and acting like a dignified lady.

Last edited:

• Runners-up:

We're a republic....

Must you really, given this discussion's broad context be so pedantically picayune as to cite the nuanced variation among a democracy, a democratic republic and a republic are differences with no distinction? When someone takes a conversation to detailed levels, it's not pedantic or picayune to highlight the nuances of difference, but at the stage where the conversation was/is just yet, nobody's gone there, likely because it's premature to do so. Instead of behaving like a sassy lass, you may want to try thinking and acting like a dignified lady.

there is nothing "dignified" or sassy about the thing that spews

• Runners-up:

We're a republic....

Must you really, given this discussion's broad context be so pedantically picayune as to cite the nuanced variation among a democracy, a democratic republic and a republic are differences with no distinction? When someone takes a conversation to detailed levels, it's not pedantic or picayune to highlight the nuances of difference, but at the stage where the conversation was/is just yet, nobody's gone there, likely because it's premature to do so. Instead of behaving like a sassy lass, you may want to try thinking and acting like a dignified lady.

denial isn't just a river in Egypt

• Runners-up:

We're a republic....

Watch it troll or I'll remind you of your epc faux lawyer claim.....LMAO that was classic

We're a republic....

Watch it troll or I'll remind you of your epc faux lawyer claim.....LMAO that was classic
Well, have at it, for I have no idea what you're talking about. What I and others here know is that I don't have a problem owing my mistakes, so remind away. If there's anything I claim to be, it's "very good," not "perfect."

africa_map.png

• Runners-up:

We're a republic....

distinction without a difference idiot. and certainly not relevant to my comments.

now crawl back into your hole.

We're a republic....

Well, have at it, for I have no idea what you're talking about. What I and others here know is that I don't have a problem owing my mistakes, so remind away. If there's anything I claim to be, it's "very good," not "perfect."

they like pretending I'm not a lawyer, it makes them feel like they have genitals. so the trash mouth needs to repeat that.

• Runners-up:

We're a republic....

distinction without a difference idiot. and certainly not relevant to my comments.

you just read talking points, so who cares

We're a republic....

whatever helps you sleep at night, life fail

• Runners-up:

We're a republic....

you being a bigot is a talking point?

the trash who posted this troll thread about Africa is whining about talking points?

trumptard snowflakes are funny. :cuckoo:

but please tell us how you aren't bigoted white trash.

We're a republic....

they like pretending I'm not a lawyer, it makes them feel like they have genitals. so the trash mouth needs to repeat that.

if you're a lawyer, it's sad. If you were a lawyer you would do much better on this board, then just spout a talking point and calling someone an idiot.....
you never have links and analysis with that link, you never put a coherent argument together, which is what lawyers do!

We're a republic....

whatever helps you sleep at night, life fail

exhibit A.........a response with nothing to it

We're a republic....

if you're a lawyer, it's sad. If you were a lawyer you would do much better on this board, then just spout a talking point and calling someone an idiot.....
you never have links and analysis with that link, you never put a coherent argument together, which is what lawyers do!

blah blah blah blah.....

there are no "arguments" for bigots. there is shining light on you and making fun of you and putting you in your trashy little places. what "argument" is required?

so the white supremacist with the 5th grade education is going to opine about the educate and careers of others?

here's a hint... my life isn't a fail so I don't need to hate people who don't look like me.

how's that?

We're a republic....

you being a bigot is a talking point?

the trash who posted this troll thread about Africa is whining about talking points?

trumptard snowflakes are funny. :cuckoo:

but please tell us how you aren't bigoted white trash.

Exhibit B....again nothing about the topic....no information, no link, no coherent point......

so the white supremacist with the 5th grade education is going to opine about the educate and careers of others?

here's a hint... my life isn't a fail so I don't need to hate people who don't look like me.

how's that?
Exhibit C.......again, nothing.....just insults.....

how's that?
Exhibit C.......again, nothing.....just insults.....

Shillian is one of the biggest trolls on this forum. She can't debate, she swings a tiny cyber purse and misses the mark every time. Her lame attempts at arguing are based on emotion and nothing else.

Forum List

Back