Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

meme5.jpg

It's white privilege to be able to claim more than one race.

It gets better:

This former California city councilman did the same thing. He's a white guy who says he's black and is a member of the NAACP. When he defeated his opponent, a black guy named Ralph White (I swear I'm not making this up, it's in the freakin' video) who later tried to get the black guy, I mean white guy, recalled but failed.

Man With White Parents Still Says He s Black Decades Later Video - ABC News

:spinner:

KXTV_mark_stebbins_now_jef_150617_4x3_992.jpg

So let me get this straight, White ran against the white guy who said he was black, but White then charged that the white guy wasn't black and that he was actually white ?

I thought being black in this country was the worst thing possible....

That's the headline, meanwhile the rules have evolved, and we've all learned now that one of the easiest and most effective ways to empower oneself, is to declare yourself a victim of this white privileged society.
If you're female and a minority, your very presence ends any challenge, ends any criticism, ends the discussion.

Read the op-ed article I posted earlier, it nails this situation.

I live in the US. I live in a Black built western society controlled by whites. Doubling down on stupid doesnt make your assertion any more credible.

If you truly believe that, then it is proof that you live a delusional life.
If you truly believe that then it lets me know you are desperately trying to convince me you arent a joke. :itsok:

Let me try to understand where you're coming from, since we must be talking about two different things.

I'm referring to the United States, the country that came about when the individuals we commonly refer to as the "Founding Fathers" declared their independence from the control of Britain.

That era of time is where I am going back to. The Founders, the pioneers, these people are the basis of the vision and the foundations of this country.
So, first of all, are you claiming these people were black ? Some certainly had some black ancestry, but we historically have always referred to them as white Europeans.
Just to be clear though, are you trying to claim those people as being black, or are you trying to deny they even existed ?

Or, is it that you acknowledge those individuals, and acknowledge they were white, but are trying to make the claim that due to the servitude of black slaves, that these blacks are responsible for building the country ?
He's trying to give credit for the institution of the United States to the slaves who were forced to do manual labor, building things they didn't think of, didn't design, and didn't care if they were ever built.
I'm not trying to give credit. I am presenting the fact that the US would have been a penal colony without Black people building this country. Not just the enslaved but long after slavery was abolished. Whites were too weak and lacked innovation. Thats why they stole inventions, ideas, etc from Blacks. Sorry that bothers you but it is what it is.
Of course black people contributed to the building of this country. Claiming, however, that they were solely responsible for it is no more authoritative than David Duke claiming they had nothing to do with it.

If you truly believe that, then it is proof that you live a delusional life.
If you truly believe that then it lets me know you are desperately trying to convince me you arent a joke. :itsok:

Let me try to understand where you're coming from, since we must be talking about two different things.

I'm referring to the United States, the country that came about when the individuals we commonly refer to as the "Founding Fathers" declared their independence from the control of Britain.

That era of time is where I am going back to. The Founders, the pioneers, these people are the basis of the vision and the foundations of this country.
So, first of all, are you claiming these people were black ? Some certainly had some black ancestry, but we historically have always referred to them as white Europeans.
Just to be clear though, are you trying to claim those people as being black, or are you trying to deny they even existed ?

Or, is it that you acknowledge those individuals, and acknowledge they were white, but are trying to make the claim that due to the servitude of black slaves, that these blacks are responsible for building the country ?
He's trying to give credit for the institution of the United States to the slaves who were forced to do manual labor, building things they didn't think of, didn't design, and didn't care if they were ever built.
I'm not trying to give credit. I am presenting the fact that the US would have been a penal colony without Black people building this country. Not just the enslaved but long after slavery was abolished. Whites were too weak and lacked innovation. Thats why they stole inventions, ideas, etc from Blacks. Sorry that bothers you but it is what it is.
Of course black people contributed to the building of this country. Claiming, however, that they were solely responsible for it is no more authoritative than David Duke claiming they had nothing to do with it.

Yes they certainly did, keep in mind though, the poster you are responding to is completely dilusional.

What is bizarre is this woman. SHE is bizarre.
Rejecting white men, culture, and norms is not bizarre. Any smart person would get the hell away from it.
By "white man, culture" do you mean liberty, respect for women and minorities, and a middle class? Yeah, those fucking white men and their damned culture. Let's all live in huts and answer to a warlord the way we're supposed to.

News Flash neohippies, the world isn't perfect, but neither are you.

You might think it makes you look hip to hate Caucasian males, but all it does is make you look stupid and it shows your ignorance when it comes to history. Really.

Try thinking for yourself and stop being a follower. You might be very surprised by what you discover.
Hell no! White people dont believe that shit you mentioned in the first sentence. If that was the case there would have never been any problems in the US.

The world is perfect. White boys have fucked up parts of it but its still perfect.

It doesnt make me look hip to hate white boys. Thats why I dont hate them. I just think they are fucked up.

I think for myself and discovered a lot regarding history. The white male is generally insecure, violent, and destructive.
A lot of talk for a person who lives his entire life in a white built western society. If Africa was a good place to live, you would be there, not here. Your life would suck badly if it wasn't for white people. You NEED us.
I dont live in a white built western society. I live in a Black built western society controlled by whites. Big difference. Africa is great place to live. Thats why you whites are crying about being kicked out of S. Africa.

"You whites"? WHICH whites? I don't know of anyone on this board who is "crying" about South Africa, or has even SAID anything about South Africa. I personally have not given it a single thought since . . . I dunno, the early 90s?

There are an awful lot of white people in the world, y'know, and we don't actually all know each other.

Rejecting white men, culture, and norms is not bizarre. Any smart person would get the hell away from it.
By "white man, culture" do you mean liberty, respect for women and minorities, and a middle class? Yeah, those fucking white men and their damned culture. Let's all live in huts and answer to a warlord the way we're supposed to.

News Flash neohippies, the world isn't perfect, but neither are you.

You might think it makes you look hip to hate Caucasian males, but all it does is make you look stupid and it shows your ignorance when it comes to history. Really.

Try thinking for yourself and stop being a follower. You might be very surprised by what you discover.
Hell no! White people dont believe that shit you mentioned in the first sentence. If that was the case there would have never been any problems in the US.

The world is perfect. White boys have fucked up parts of it but its still perfect.

It doesnt make me look hip to hate white boys. Thats why I dont hate them. I just think they are fucked up.

I think for myself and discovered a lot regarding history. The white male is generally insecure, violent, and destructive.
A lot of talk for a person who lives his entire life in a white built western society. If Africa was a good place to live, you would be there, not here. Your life would suck badly if it wasn't for white people. You NEED us.
I dont live in a white built western society. I live in a Black built western society controlled by whites. Big difference. Africa is great place to live. Thats why you whites are crying about being kicked out of S. Africa.

"You whites"? WHICH whites? I don't know of anyone on this board who is "crying" about South Africa, or has even SAID anything about South Africa. I personally have not given it a single thought since . . . I dunno, the early 90s?

There are an awful lot of white people in the world, y'know, and we don't actually all know each other.
We need to bring that up at the next meeting.

I thought being black in this country was the worst thing possible....
The pay sucks, but the fringe bennies are comprehensive.
It gets better:

This former California city councilman did the same thing. He's a white guy who says he's black and is a member of the NAACP. When he defeated his opponent, a black guy named Ralph White (I swear I'm not making this up, it's in the freakin' video) who later tried to get the black guy, I mean white guy, recalled but failed.

Man With White Parents Still Says He s Black Decades Later Video - ABC News

:spinner:

KXTV_mark_stebbins_now_jef_150617_4x3_992.jpg

So let me get this straight, White ran against the white guy who said he was black, but White then charged that the white guy wasn't black and that he was actually white ?

Forum List

Back