Tony Shaffer PROVES Obama Knew Of Trump Conspiracy

BTW, NO F'n Way JOE BIDEN was NOT PART OF THIS PLOT and was not getting briefed on it regularly.

He's a crooked son of a bitch anyways owned by China, the Ukraine and Russia.

Of course Obama knew. Are you stupid? When a foreign enemy is discovered to be waging a sabotage campign against our elections in favor of one candidate, you don’t think they tell the President?

Obama ain't making a peep now is he, ya inbred little anitfa-wannbe? If your brain wasn't destroyed from huffing paint and listening to CNN, you'd know the entire operation was illegal and treasonous....of course Obama knew.....it was probably Mike's idea and Barry does what Mike says.
He hasn’t said anything for years. Make an effort not to be so retarded

This is the bestest conspiracy theory today.

Of course Obama knew. Are you stupid? When a foreign enemy is discovered to be waging a sabotage campign against our elections in favor of one candidate, you don’t think they tell the President?
Deaf, dumb and blind. Typical 2019 Democrats.
^ :cuckoo:
Keep living in your alternate reality of fake news and Pelosi updates. My gawd you people have lost your f-ing minds.

This is the bestest conspiracy theory today.

Deaf, dumb and blind. Typical 2019 Democrats.
^ :cuckoo:
Keep living in your alternate reality of fake news and Pelosi updates. My gawd you people have lost your f-ing minds.

^ the irony

Biden asked him not to. Again, do try to make an effort

And I got a bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell ya......you don't believe any of that bullshit...you're here to pose as a masked nitwit pepper-spraying women from behind......get lost.

He said he wouldn't endorse Biden....that's all you need to know about Biden.
Biden knew.

Obama and Clinton are in their foxholes waiting for the shells to start raining down on them.

Biden is an idiot thinking he is going to be able to run a campaign and escape any damage.

It is naive to think that other administrations did not do this exact same thing and the buck stopped at the top on every one. To think that Obama or the Bushes or Clinton, or Reagan or anyone else is incapable of engaging in such a complete misuse of government ignores who these people are. All politicians are narcissists. Every single one. They will abuse their power if given the opportunity.

That's why we cannot have a powerful government. We must strip government of such means, regardless of the security concerns.

Once again, government having too much power tramples on the rights of individuals.

It is naive to think that other administrations did not do this exact same thing and the buck stopped at the top on every one. To think that Obama or the Bushes or Clinton, or Reagan or anyone else is incapable of engaging in such a complete misuse of government ignores who these people are. All politicians are narcissists. Every single one. They will abuse their power if given the opportunity.

That's why we cannot have a powerful government. We must strip government of such means, regardless of the security concerns.

Once again, government having too much power tramples on the rights of individuals.

Are you suggesting we should have have never cared or been told about the Russian propaganda campaign to elect a guy with deep financial ties to Russia?

And I got a bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell ya......you don't believe any of that bullshit...you're here to pose as a masked nitwit pepper-spraying women from behind......get lost.
Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him

Make an effort :itsok:
Why would Biden do that?

Any number of reasons
He said the reason was because he wanted the candidates to win on their own merits, but no serious politician would ever refuse such a powerful advantage.

So, the reason could be that Biden knows Obama will not endorse him and he wants to shame any other candidates from seeking it (thereby limiting any disadvantage).

Why would Biden do that?

Any number of reasons
He said the reason was because he wanted the candidates to win on their own merits, but no serious politician would ever refuse such a powerful advantage.

So, the reason could be that Biden knows Obama will not endorse him and he wants to shame any other candidates from seeking it (thereby limiting any disadvantage).
So you’re suggesting Biden said that not for the reasons he claimed, but because of your baseless speculation. Hmm.

Has Obama refuted it? Has he endorsed anyone else?

Biden and Obama and Clinton were all in on Obama-Spy-Gate.

Biden is an idiot to even be running with this over his head, plus the crap he pulled in The Ukraine.

But Democrats have been getting away with corruption for so long, they literally have NO FEAR of ever paying for their crimes.

Obama cannot endorse anyone because he was part of Spygate, and he is a tainted president. If he endorses Biden, it will actually torpedo Biden's campaign.

It's already shot to Hell. He just doesn't know it yet.

Biden knew about The COUP and Spygate. He was part of it.

Why would Biden do that?

Any number of reasons

So you’re suggesting Biden said that not for the reasons he claimed, but because of your baseless speculation. Hmm.

Has Obama refuted it? Has he endorsed anyone else?
Afraid to even watch the OP video ? What a typical pussy Dem.

Are you suggesting we should have have never cared or been told about the Russian propaganda campaign to elect a guy with deep financial ties to Russia?
No, I am suggesting that our government should not be given the authority to take certain actions that would be too tempting to the ambitions to shit on the rights of its citizens by illegal means.

A candidate's financial ties to Russia is only a problem if that person can wield too much power.

Humans are too flawed to have so much power. That is a problem that Thomas Jefferson had identified right from the start, and something he lamented for years because he know that power-hungry people would always push the limits.

Forum List

Back