That wheeler dealer president of yours.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
US And Canada Reach Deal To Lift Tariffs On Each Other - politics - Windstream

US And Canada Reach Deal To Lift Tariffs On Each Other - so Canada got the tariffs that the us was charging Canada reversed on Steel and Aluminum and Canada dropped the tariffs they threw on because of Ding bats tariff war on Canada/ So can anyone of you people on the right understand what President Nutso gained . Well nothing he lost in fact for the country . Just to get back to the quid pro quo With tariffs that Canada dumped on scum bag. WE had to give up our tariffs that protected our steel and aluminum industry. What a fricken insane loser, this creep is. He's being forced to do the same with Mexico because he is stupid to have started this tariff crap in the first place. You own this clown, he is your leader.

You will now see your standard of living go down the shitter, while scum bags tariff war makes you dollar worth less and less every day. You clowns deserve it, I don't.

Everything Trump touches turns to shit. Just look at his spreadsheet from 1984 to 1995, where he lost more $$$ than any other taxpayer in America.

US And Canada Reach Deal To Lift Tariffs On Each Other - so Canada got the tariffs that the us was charging Canada reversed on Steel and Aluminum and Canada dropped the tariffs they threw on because of Ding bats tariff war on Canada/ So can anyone of you people on the right understand what President Nutso gained . Well nothing he lost in fact for the country . Just to get back to the quid pro quo With tariffs that Canada dumped on scum bag. WE had to give up our tariffs that protected our steel and aluminum industry. What a fricken insane loser, this creep is. He's being forced to do the same with Mexico because he is stupid to have started this tariff crap in the first place. You own this clown, he is your leader.

You still driving that old Yugo?

You will now see your standard of living go down the shitter, while scum bags tariff war makes you dollar worth less and less every day. You clowns deserve it, I don't.
You definitely deserve it. Anybody that depends on a politician to dictate their standard of living deserves it. Time to put on your big boy undies and quit blaming others for your boneheaded life choices.

You definitely deserve it. Anybody that depends on a politician to dictate their standard of living deserves it. Time to put on your big boy undies and quit blaming others for your boneheaded life choices.
do you know what asinine means . What a pile of shit. If that's it you can go play someplace else

do you know what asinine means . What a pile of shit. If that's it you can go play someplace else
Lol you worthless leftist traitors crack me up!

Everything Trump touches turns to shit. Just look at his spreadsheet from 1984 to 1995, where he lost more $$$ than any other taxpayer in America.
as a business man he is this countries number one loser of his dady's money. He is the biggest loser in the history of this country, I mean wow, this guy is the rights God and leader. That why for the last century the right has given us presidents that have been such a disaster for our economy compared to the democrats . The democrats hammering them on all investment aspects over those years. If your concerned about your investments or for the economy of this country you would be verifiable stupid to vote any righty into the president seat.

If you don't contribute your gone. Why would anyone care what a low life thinks of them.

I guess you missed the part where Canada agreed not to allow China to sneak in steel through Canada.

If you don't contribute your gone. Why would anyone care what a low life thinks of them.
Do I not speak the truth?

Do I not speak the truth?
Your out of here and you won't be allowed back in , Your waste bandwidth, you don't contribute in any way, Your gone.

He's fair, he brought to the table a lovely, intelligent wife and kids anybody would be proud of. America has great respect for Canada, and we respect President Trump. He's been embroiled by retards in the leadership of the Democrats who promise people something for nothing, which taxes working people to death. He is America's protector, and tells the truth when the liberals can only lie their asses off, because they do not know how to handle the truth. Maybe there is imbalance somewhere that needs a little encouragement. If you're trusting the lunatic lying American Press, you do not know the people in this country who actually cheer when something good happens for Canada. They're always trying to pull a fast one on conservatives. That's why people are leaving One-way media far behind us. If you're believing in the leftist Press, you're missing the masses of Americans who respect our President. It's the best kept secret the luny leftist lockstep wants you to not know. Don't let lies influence you, please.

Fear not, ladies and gentleman, I happen to be one of JBander's psychiatrists here at the Maximum Security Institution. My colleagues and I let him out of his padded cell and straightjacket for one hour each day to troll on the Internet. Because we've found that as long as he's venting out his paranoia online, he won't become physically violent and that's what we're going for here at the hospital. As you can see, he has delusions of being a moderater here who can ban people at his own whims. We're working on that manic fantasy of his.

JBander is under doctors' care, under extreme security protocols and we are working around the clock to find the right dosages of Thorazine, Topamax, Lamyctyl and lithium to render him functional enough to re-enter society under regular supervision. Try to disregard his hallucinations and just hope that my colleagues and I can find a medicinal way to treat his psychiatric problems.

I assure everyone that JBander is under medical supervision 24/7 so there is no reason to be alarmed.

Last edited:

Soooooo..............lessee.
  • Trump imposes harsh tariffs on Canada. Canada tries to fight back.
  • After a year Canada yields to the pressure resulting in a new, better trade deal for both countries than before allowing both to cooperate better with no further need in tariffs.
  • The author of your video 45 seconds into it agrees that the Trump gambit paid off and now both countries will profit from the new deal and that this was a GOOD THING.
  • Trump wins hugely for the USA.
  • This sets up a now better new deal with Mexico as well.
And out of that you somehow take this as a loss? President nutso? Insane loser? Creep? Clown? Just what kind of idiot bonebrain are you?

as a business man he is this countries number one loser of his dady's money. He is the biggest loser in the history of this country, I mean wow, this guy is the rights God and leader. That why for the last century the right has given us presidents that have been such a disaster for our economy compared to the democrats . The democrats hammering them on all investment aspects over those years. If your concerned about your investments or for the economy of this country you would be verifiable stupid to vote any righty into the president seat.

He's a pretty rich guy for a loser...say how much are you worth? Lol

Last edited:

I love it
MAGA

Forum List

Back