Tonights beer of choice:

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Pretty good budget pale ale. From what I understand, only can be found in Kroger.

Tap Room No.21, Moes Backroom Pale Ale.

Not the best Pale ale, definitely not the same quality as Sweetwater 420, or Sweetwater IPA, but still pretty good for the dough.

Whereas the Sweetwater brewery offerings cost about $8 per six pack, this one is $6. (yes, I am a complete cheap ass. You would be too with 3 kids to raise and put through private school).

tap_room_moes_backroom_pale_ale.jpg

Ever had Flying Dog? Their IPA is delicious. I didn't take this pic, but here's what the bottle looks like so if you ever see it in the store, pick it up. It's $9 for a six after sales tax.

Flying_Dog_Snake_Dog_IPA_200.jpg

There's only Coors Light in the fridge right now. :lol:

Radio, if you can find it give Moose Drool from Big Sky Brewing Company. Good stuff.

I am also fond of the Hemp Ale from Humboldt Brewing Company.

The Double Bock from Sam Adams is tasty...

If you ever make it to Albuquerque, drop me a line. I've found a very good local brewery...

Radio, if you can find it give Moose Drool from Big Sky Brewing Company. Good stuff.

If you ever make it to Albuquerque, drop me a line. I've found a very good local brewery...

Next time I'm in a larger liquor store, I'll look for Moose Drool and give it a shot. Don't think I've ever seen it down here though.

Do y'all have Sweetwater brewery offerings up there? They are an Atlanta brewery, so I don't know how far the ship.

Next time I'm in a larger liquor store, I'll look for Moose Drool and give it a shot. Don't think I've ever seen it down here though.

Do y'all have Sweetwater brewery offerings up there? They are an Atlanta brewery, so I don't know how far the ship.

I haven't noticed Sweetwater, but I haven't looked. I'll keep an eye open for it.

Fat%20Tire.jpg

when I DO drink beer, its either that, or

images

Fat Tire is good stuff, just a little too pricey for my tastes. At least in my area.

Usually I go for the Sweetwater offerings. When I grill though I go full redneck and go for the Miller Lite.

I haven't noticed Sweetwater, but I haven't looked. I'll keep an eye open for it.

Their IPA and their 420 Pale Ale are teh awesome. My faves.

I know they ship through Florida, Alabama, SC, NC and Tennessee. Not sure how much farther afield they service though.

Tasting different beers is fine, and I do like Harps and Newcastle, but I've yet to find a beer that tastes as good as good ole PBR. It's sweet, smooth, and easy to drink. The first cold one always tastes soooooo good...

pbry.jpg

So look at that... the Green Bay Packers, Pabst Blue Ribbon and Harley Davidson. Yeah, I definitely have the Wisconsin thing going on... :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back