Toney Blair being considered for EU President position.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Toney Blair is being considered for the EU President position.
Many of the other European countries don't think he would be the best choice.
I think he is the best choice. Non of the other European leaders, have his charisma.

I think he is the best choice. Non of the other European leaders, have his charisma.

Tony Blair is a liar and a snake. One of the most unpopular Prime Ministers this country has ever had. He will not get the presidency. Virtually no other EU leader is behind him.
Your statement illustrates your ignorance of British politicians, I'm afraid.

Tony Blair is a liar and a snake. One of the most unpopular Prime Ministers this country has ever had. He will not get the presidency. Virtually no other EU leader is behind him.
Your statement illustrates your ignorance of British politicians, I'm afraid.

I like Blair. Brown, OTOH, is a complete ass.

It seems Dr Merkel has arranged for Blair to miss out.

I find myself unable to give a damn.

They're all as bad as one another. They all want a united Europe, except when it affects them and their country. Fucking crooks, whores, spittlelicks and fraudsters the lot of them. The greatest day will be when the EU finally implodes...as eventually it probably will. Unfortunately, I am unlikely to be around to see it.

I'm disappointed in Blair. But that's a personal issue. I don't think the EU will implode though, I suspect it will continue to grow and become much stronger. I remember the days of de Gaulle and "non". I know there's some disillusionment in Britain about it but I suspect it will expand. I have a nephew who drives from Eire to Denmark and Germany for his work and I'm sure he couldn't have done that with such ease under the old regime.

They're all as bad as one another. They all want a united Europe, except when it affects them and their country. Fucking crooks, whores, spittlelicks and fraudsters the lot of them. The greatest day will be when the EU finally implodes...as eventually it probably will. Unfortunately, I am unlikely to be around to see it.

Has this not been the European reputation for many years now?. I mean look at how the European nations Raped, looted , pillaged, and burned many African nations during the 1800's and the 1900's. And how they are trying to recolonialize the African continent, under
the guise of Food aide, and infrastructure development, and or technology transfer.?

Has this not been the European reputation for many years now?. I mean look at how the European nations Raped, looted , pillaged, and burned many African nations during the 1800's and the 1900's. And how they are trying to recolonialize the African continent, under
the guise of Food aide, and infrastructure development, and or technology transfer.?

How hilarious! You managed to get even this around to black versus white. You want to be careful of that one track mind of yours. It exits only one way. Straight up your arse!

How hilarious! You managed to get even this around to black versus white. You want to be careful of that one track mind of yours. It exits only one way. Straight up your arse!

I am not trying to make this into Black against white, you were the one that pointed out the
fact that Europeans where all self centered, back stabing, crooks , thieves , murderers and rapists, I was just giving you concrete historical information as to what Europeans did while on the African continent. Those crimes were committed by Europeans in Africa.

Forum List

Back