Tomorrows Predictions.What Will Barry & Hillary Accuse Trump Of In Sheer Desperation?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: :fu: :popcorn: This is my prediction. At the Hillary rallies, Hillary will claim that Donald Trump owned that plane in the mysterious disappearance of Malaysia Flight 370.
:poke:
Barry will claim that Trump owned all of those trains that flew off the tracks and killed people because the driver was either texing,drunk,sleepy,watching TV,or eating Taco Bell right before the train flew off the tracks doing 55mph.
:oops-28:

• Banned
if Debbie Wasserman does a rally, she will accuse Trump of owning all of the planes that attacked pearl harbour in 1863

Trump was the gunman on the grassy knoll in Dallas, November, 22, 1963.

Trump is Vlad the Impaler reincarnated.

Trump was one of the Watergate burglars.

Trump was a member of Charlie Manson's cult.

Trump sent a cake with a file in it to El Chapo.

I have a million of them!

Trump caused global warming and he was the mastermind behind the Benghazi attack.

gunman on the grassy knoll in Dallas?

LOL:laugh:....

sounds sexy but no....

not Mr Trump.... not him.

he is pristine! he is America's next President! Bless him.

:desk: :fu: :popcorn: This is my prediction. At the Hillary rallies, Hillary will claim that Donald Trump owned that plane in the mysterious disappearance of Malaysia Flight 370.
:poke:
Barry will claim that Trump owned all of those trains that flew off the tracks and killed people because the driver was either texing,drunk,sleepy,watching TV,or eating Taco Bell right before the train flew off the tracks doing 55mph.
:oops-28:
Obama and Hillary are already accusing Trump of supporting the KKK

Looks like voter suppression will be a focus with Three court cases going against the GOP today in some battleground states. I believe they are hoping it fires up the black vote and those that will react to voter suppression

Roger stones group got a restraining order, I believe there was a case in Nevada or Arizona and then theres NC. Here is info on the NC case
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.slat...north_carolina_voter_purge.html?client=safari

Looks like voter suppression will be a focus with Three court cases going against the GOP today in some battleground states. I believe they are hoping it fires up the black vote and those that will react to voter suppression

Roger stones group got a restraining order, I believe there was a case in Nevada or Arizona and then theres NC. Here is info on the NC case
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.slat...north_carolina_voter_purge.html?client=safari
We're all ready to monitor the polls and stop your fraud.....

They are just warming up.

By November 7th Trump will have been promoted to Grand Dragon Universal of all KKK Klaverns in the USA.

Despite him not being a Dimocrat!

gunman on the grassy knoll in Dallas?

LOL:laugh:....

sounds sexy but no....

not Mr Trump.... not him.

he is pristine! he is America's next President! Bless him.
Trump owned the asteroid that blew up the earth and those poor helpless innocent dinasours way way back in 65,000 BC

Hank Johnson: In 1978, the island of Guam sank into the "Spacific Ocean", leaving it's 87 Million residents to fend on their own, most of them eventually drowned and millions were eaten by dolphins,sharks and whales. And guess who owned the Island of Guam? none other than "The Evil Racist Bigot Donald Trump" !!!

Debbie Wasserman: Trump owns the nation of Mexico, and if elected, we will have another 300 million mexicans move here, and most of them will wind up living in your back yards!

They are just warming up.

By November 7th Trump will have been promoted to Grand Dragon Universal of all KKK Klaverns in the USA.

Despite him not being a Dimocrat!

Trump controls the all white FBI.
Joe Biden: as you all know, way way back in 1975, President Abraham Lincoln was watching a Frank Sinatra Concert from his private booth in the Springfield Illinois Grampathon Theater, and at 9:15 that evening, someone shot Abraham Lincoln in head twice, dropped his weapon,,headed and ran off on a horse,,,,Guess who owned the gun that killed Abraham Lincoln? who else but Donald Q. Trump !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back