Tomorrow - January 21st - 2013 - A Day That Will Live in Enfamy

Executive Mansion,
Washington, August 22, 1862.

Hon. Horace Greeley:

Dear Sir.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. . . .

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

What does that have to do with Ron Paul's endorsement of the confederate politics in todays worlds and omitting the fact that not all men were free in that time frame?

Ron Paul lives now in the year 2013, he wants to go back to politics that were based on social locations that situationally determined rights or no rights of others.

Lincoln is not hear today to address current social construct. :dunno:

You are a lying sack of shit. Ron Paul has never uttered those statements.

Are you kidding?

That's his whole schtick.

Barack Obama will be inaugurated tomorrow . A dangerous criminal determined to disarm Americans disregarding president Adams's wish that

"I pray to heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and on all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."

-- John Adams, Second President of the United States, Letter to Abigail, November 2, 1800, on moving into the White House

'They Will Come With Guns To Take Our Guns'

by Dr Ron Paul

Obama and other Thugs Want All the Guns

Executive Mansion,

Hon. Horace Greeley:

Dear Sir.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. . . .

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

What does that have to do with Ron Paul's endorsement of the confederate politics in todays worlds and omitting the fact that not all men were free in that time frame?

Ron Paul lives now in the year 2013, he wants to go back to politics that were based on social locations that situationally determined rights or no rights of others.

Do you understand what endorsing means?

If you are going to stand near the symbol of the confederate flag in the year of 2013 and give rhetoric to the good old south politics civil war era being correct you are in a word endorsing and condoning it.

Did you listen to his speech? Apparently not.

Yeah..I did.

The whole idea that the Civil War was not about slavery is ludicrous.

But he doesn't stop there.

:lol:

Executive Mansion,

Hon. Horace Greeley:

Dear Sir.

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

You clearly do not understand that PROVES the war was about slavery. Lincoln was acknowledging the rebellion was over slavery, but that he would do whatever it took to get the Union back together.

In another letter, he unequivocally states, "If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong."

Perhaps this will help penetrate your recidivist delusion. From the second sentence in Mississippi's declaration of secession:

Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world.

Read all of the declarations in the attached link. Notice they mention slavery 82 times. Then I defy you to deny the war was about slavery: Declaration of Causes of Secession

The first two sentences in Georgia's declaration:

The people of Georgia having dissolved their political connection with the Government of the United States of America, present to their confederates and the world the causes which have led to the separation. For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery.

Last edited:
Barack Obama will be inaugurated tomorrow . A dangerous criminal determined to disarm Americans disregarding president Adams's wish that

"I pray to heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and on all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."

-- John Adams, Second President of the United States, Letter to Abigail, November 2, 1800, on moving into the White House

'They Will Come With Guns To Take Our Guns'

by Dr Ron Paul

What's Enfamy?

And isn't Dr. Paul that idiot that tried to re-write history to fit into his racist views?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEC68vTQwP8]Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

No, he is the presidential candidate who warned Americans that slavery is about to be re-instituted.

I remember him

Wasn't he the guy who tried to steal the nomination?

What's Enfamy?

And isn't Dr. Paul that idiot that tried to re-write history to fit into his racist views?

Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube

No, he is the presidential candidate who warned Americans that slavery is about to be re-instituted.

I remember him

Nah, he was the guy they stole the nomination from…

What's Enfamy?

Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube

An intellectually bankrupt bigot calling out someone for racism. :lmao:

You couldn't possibly be a bigger hypocrite if you tried.

Guess you balked on listening to the old neo-confederate as well.

No, I've listened to Dr. Paul several times on this issue, bigot. Just because you're a shallow bigot and can not grasp concepts doesn't change the concepts presented, bigot.

What's Enfamy?

I remember him

Libs would go bonkers if Ron Paul was the President. They would prostrate themselvess in front of Bush and beg for him to take a third term...

Do you understand what slander means?

I remember him

Nah, he was the guy they stole the nomination from…

he's the one that the establishment repubs (ultra rich) stripped the delegates from. :( If I were a libertarian I'd tell Republicorp that I'd never vote for one of their candidates again EVER!!! :)

What's Enfamy?
I believe the OP meant "Enfamil".

It was a typo. I meant Similac.

514MiwB02BXL.jpg

Of course I do.

Ron Paul stood in front of a symbolic confederate flag and proceeded to state the north should have bought the slaves freedom instead of forcing the south to go to war.

Tell me how it makes sense to talk about individual's rights and liberty and then suggest that the south was right to war back then instead of giving all black men, women and children their freedom because that is their basic human right.

From a Historical perspective some people do argue that back then whites did not see blacks as humans.

But in Today's era, 2013 what is Ron Paul's reasoning for suggesting it was still right of the south to expect a payment instead of just correctly stating every human being regardless of race or gender should have had back then and in our society today still should have an individual right to freedom and liberty equally.

Last edited:

Of course I do.

Ron Paul stood in front of a symbolic confederate flag and proceeded to state the north should have bought the slaves freedom instead of forcing the south to go to war.

y.

Listen dickhead, Ron Paul is a politician. So he will appear at any site where he in invited. He had no right to demand that the flag be removed.

He has NEVER supported slavery. But he does support the states right to secede as do I. The Historical facts show that Lincoln was a racist and was forced by the abolitionists to try to adopt the 13th Amendment.

.Research, study and quit being a knee-jerk reactionary.

Forum List

Back