Tomorrow - January 21st - 2013 - A Day That Will Live in Enfamy

Do you understand what slander means?

Of course I do.

Ron Paul stood in front of a symbolic confederate flag and proceeded to state the north should have bought the slaves freedom instead of forcing the south to go to war.

y.

Listen dickhead, Ron Paul is a politician. So he will appear at any site where he in invited. He had no right to demand that the flag be removed.

He has NEVER supported slavery. But he does support the states right to secede as do I. The Historical facts show that Lincoln was a racist and was forced by the abolitionists to try to adopt the 13th Amendment.

.Research, study and quit being a knee-jerk reactionary.

You are missing the point, Lincoln is not alive in today's era but if he was I suspect his roadshow talk would be much different then the ones had back in those times as he would be living in todays times.

Ron Paul is living in 2013, for him to suggest that one human being should have just offered to buy another human beings freedom even now in 2013, is just completely denying that all humans have a right to liberty and individual freedom.

How can he suggest that kind of thing even today?

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say, in hindsight the south should have recognized everyone including black people have a right to individual liberty back then as they do today?

But he did not say that, instead he suggested the north should have bought the slaves freedom from southerners.

Of course I do.

Ron Paul stood in front of a symbolic confederate flag and proceeded to state the north should have bought the slaves freedom instead of forcing the south to go to war.

y.

Listen dickhead, Ron Paul is a politician. So he will appear at any site where he in invited. He had no right to demand that the flag be removed.

He has NEVER supported slavery. But he does support the states right to secede as do I. The Historical facts show that Lincoln was a racist and was forced by the abolitionists to try to adopt the 13th Amendment.

You are missing the point, Lincoln is not alive in today's era but if he was I suspect his roadshow talk would be much different then the ones had back in those times as he would be living in todays times.

Ron Paul is living in 2013, for him to suggest that one human being should have just offered to buy another human beings freedom even now in 2013, is just completely denying that all humans have a right to liberty and individual freedom.

You are a complete retard and/or have an agenda to smear. We are done here.

Have a good life.

Have a good life.

It's a discussion board and we are having a discussion, you refuse to acknowledge my points of view.

Anyone who believes in liberty would want to see all human beings individual rights recognized in present tense but also acknowledged as a right they should have had in past tense.

Do you think slaves should have had liberty individual rights or not, that's the bottom line.

:dunno:

Did you listen to his speech? Apparently not.

Yeah..I did.

The whole idea that the Civil War was not about slavery is ludicrous.

But he doesn't stop there.

:lol:

Executive Mansion,
Washington, August 22, 1862.

Hon. Horace Greeley:

Dear Sir.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. . . .

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

Hell, even your racist MessiahRushie admits the Civil War was over slavery.

October 12, 2009
RUSH: * So to set the record... No, not to set it straight. To confirm the record, I don't know how many times on this program I have gotten into arguments over the last 21 years with people when I have asserted that the Civil War primarily was about slavery.* People have called me, "No, it wasn't! It was about states' rights. It was about this," and I said, "Don't be silly.* Abraham Lincoln knew what the union could not survive if one man was allowed to own another.*

Do you understand what endorsing means?

Do you understand what slander means?

Of course I do.

Tell me how it makes sense to talk about individual's rights and liberty and then suggest that the south was right to war back then instead of giving all black men, women and children their freedom because that is their basic human right.

From a Historical perspective some people do argue that back then whites did not see blacks as humans.

But in Today's era, 2013 what is Ron Paul's reasoning for suggesting it was still right of the south to expect a payment instead of just correctly stating every human being regardless of race or gender should have had back then and in our society today still should have an individual right to freedom and liberty equally.
Reparations for white slave owners!

Seeing as he was already sworn in, tomorrow is nothing more than a bloated party funded by our tax dollars.

Have a good life.

It's a discussion board and we are having a discussion, you refuse to acknowledge my points of view.

Anyone who believes in liberty would want to see all human beings individual rights recognized in present tense but also acknowledged as a right they should have had in past tense.

Do you think slaves should have had liberty individual rights or not, that's the bottom line.

The ideal solution would have been to free the Africans back in Africa....... how different would this country be today. I wonder how many black people in America today wish that would have happened.

Last edited:

Have a good life.

Absolutely.

That is not the issue.

Just as a surgeon must remove a cancerous tumor without killing the patient, slavery should have been abolished without creating this massive central government in DC which ignores individual , states, and other sovereign nations rights,

Have a good life.

Absolutely.

That is not the issue.

Just as a surgeon must remove a cancerous tumor without killing the patient, slavery should have been abolished without creating this massive central government in DC which ignores individual , states, and other sovereign nations rights,

Dozens of other places managed to abolish slavery peacefully. It didn't happen here because the civil war wasn't about slavery here. Slavery was a side issue to the fact that southern states wanted to secede and this was economic decimation for the north and the federal governments power.

Forum List

Back