Tomorrow - January 21st - 2013 - A Day That Will Live in Enfamy

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Barack Obama will be inaugurated tomorrow . A dangerous criminal determined to disarm Americans disregarding president Adams's wish that

"I pray to heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and on all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."

-- John Adams, Second President of the United States, Letter to Abigail, November 2, 1800, on moving into the White House

'They Will Come With Guns To Take Our Guns'

by Dr Ron Paul

Last edited:
Barack Obama will be inaugurated tomorrow . A dangerous criminal determined to disarm Americans disregarding president Adams's wish that

"I pray to heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and on all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."

-- John Adams, Second President of the United States, Letter to Abigail, November 2, 1800, on moving into the White House

by Dr Ron Paul

What's Enfamy?

And isn't Dr. Paul that idiot that tried to re-write history to fit into his racist views?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEC68vTQwP8]Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

by Dr Ron Paul

What's Enfamy?

And isn't Dr. Paul that idiot that tried to re-write history to fit into his racist views?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEC68vTQwP8]Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

No, he is the presidential candidate who warned Americans that slavery is about to be re-instituted.

by Dr Ron Paul

What's Enfamy?

No, that is the guy in the oval office he is trying to wake you up about. Dr. Paul is speaking about a day of infamy in which it is never forgotten because of the disdain people will have later on to recall the consequences of their ignorance. (having voted for the man)

- Jeremiah

by Dr Ron Paul

What's Enfamy?

No, he is the presidential candidate who warned Americans that slavery is about to be re-instituted.

You listen to his speech?

Apparently not.

by Dr Ron Paul

What's Enfamy?

An intellectually bankrupt bigot calling out someone for racism. :lmao:

You couldn't possibly be a bigger hypocrite if you tried.

Guess you balked on listening to the old neo-confederate as well.

by Dr Ron Paul

What's Enfamy?

No, that is the guy in the oval office he is trying to wake you up about. Dr. Paul is speaking about a day of infamy in which it is never forgotten because of the disdain people will have later on to recall the consequences of their ignorance. (having voted for the man)

- Jeremiah

Another one who didn't listen to Dr. Paul's revisionist views on the Civil War.

And there is a shortage of folks these days who are thinking for themselves. Let's hope that changes in the near future.

-Jeremiah

You listen to his speech?

Apparently not.

Did you listen to his speech? Apparently not.

Yeah..I did.

The whole idea that the Civil War was not about slavery is ludicrous.

But he doesn't stop there.

:lol:

Executive Mansion,
Washington, August 22, 1862.

Hon. Horace Greeley:

Dear Sir.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. . . .

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

Yeah..I did.

Executive Mansion,

Hon. Horace Greeley:

Dear Sir.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. . . .

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

And?

Yeah..I did.

Executive Mansion,

Hon. Horace Greeley:

Dear Sir.

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

What does that have to do with Ron Paul's endorsement of the confederate politics in todays worlds and omitting the fact that not all men were free in that time frame?

Ron Paul lives now in the year 2013, he wants to go back to politics that were based on social locations that situationally determined rights or no rights of others.

Lincoln is not hear today to address current social construct. :dunno:

Yeah..I did.

Executive Mansion,

Hon. Horace Greeley:

Dear Sir.

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

What does that have to do with Ron Paul's endorsement of the confederate politics in todays worlds and omitting the fact that not all men were free in that time frame?

Ron Paul lives now in the year 2013, he wants to go back to politics that were based on social locations that situationally determined rights or no rights of others.

Lincoln is not hear today to address current social construct. :dunno:

You are a lying sack of shit. Ron Paul has never uttered those statements.

Forum List

Back