Tom Brady's 2017 Super Bowl jersey found in Mexico; Suspect had access to locker room w/o a ticket

The guy has been pulling this shit for years. A long-credentialed member of the media, he has stolen other stuff before.

WOW How did he even get it?

Tom Brady's suspect board is hysterical ...

0222-suspect-board-launch-3.jpg

Tom Brady's 'Suspect Board' In Missing Jersey Case ... Lady Gaga, Edelman, Gollum (PHOTO)

I note people wondering how some one could get access, I think you'd be surprised at what you can do by just being bold.

I have a couple of friends, actually they're 2 brothers that crash everything by just being audacious. Years ago I was in line going to the Cle Indians home opener, which was sold out. They spotted us and came over and said they had no tickets but would meet us at the center field bar. We of course asked where they were going to get tickets, they just laughed. One of them pulls out his cell phone and they walk right through the gate while the one screams into his cell phone "if you don't get some one down there right now I'm going to have 40,000 people standing in urine". A security guard and police officer started to move to stop them at which point the other brother shook his head and said "Hey, I wouldn't bother him right now". The security guys looked at each other, shrugged and away they went. They got in before me and I had season tickets.

When the Browns re-entered the NFL the first game was a big deal. These 2 knuckleheads got into the game somehow, spent the second half on the sidelines and were finally stopped as they were walking into the locker room after the game. Audacity!

One more quick funny story. While tailgating at a Browns game we noted the older couple parked next to us had a golf cart in the back of their pickup. We asked "what's up with the golf cart?" They said "Oh we drive it to the stadium, it's a mile walk." We asked "where do you leave it?" They said "right next to Gate A". We of course pointed out that you can't drive a golf cart through city streets and there's no way they'll let you park it next to Gate A. We get to Gate A and there's the golf cart. We saw them later and they just laughed and said all the police and security just look at them like, "we don't know who they are but they've got a golf cart, they must be some one. They said the police actually stop traffic for them. Audacity!

Forum List

Back