Tom Brady Cuts Off Radio Interview After Host Insults His Daughter

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
:clap: Way to go, Tom.

'New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady ended a radio interview Monday morning with WEEI over comments previously made about his daughter.

Brady has appeared Mondays on WEEI for years, but that could all be coming to an end after WEEI host Alex Reimer
called his daughter a “pissant,” when referencing Tom Brady’s documentary “Tom vs. Time.”

“I’ll obviously evaluate whether I want to come on this show again, so I really don’t have much to say this morning. So, maybe I’ll speak with you guys some other time,”
the five time Super Bowl champion said on “Kirk & Callahan” before signing off.'

Whether you want to argue that this dumbass was insulting Tom Brady's daughter or that he was insulting Tom Brady, IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER.

The guy is a FIVE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPION, the best at what he does right now. He has EARNED respect and did not deserve to be treated like this by some ass-clown on the radio who no one knows because he is a nobody!

Again, classy move, Tom!

Tom Brady Cuts Off Radio Interview After Host Insults His Daughter

He's a Trump fan, hence he's a delicate snowflake at heart.

All Trumpflakes run when challenged. It's part of their DNA.

How do you fit politics into a thread that has nothing to do with politics or Trump? is it part of your DNA? or did someone slam your head in a car door?

How do you fit politics into a thread that has nothing to do with politics or Trump?

Dang. I'm triggering snowflakes all over today.

No I just find it rather humorous that your calling Brady a coward, when if you yourself were facing a charging line backer trying to throw a pass, you would shit your pants and scream like a girl,... yet you feel smart while making retarded statements like that.

Tommy snowflake needs a reality check, he's lucky Trump hasn't told him "hey Tom I'll be dating your daughter in ten years".

Conservatism is some creepy shit now.

Forum List

Back