Tom Brady: A Mockery

deflategate-cartoon-beeler.jpg

quit being a poor sport. it was a pretty good battle and they only lost by two. It could have went either way really. all the way to last minuet. I know I was up and screaming at my T.V, because I've been a Denver fan since I lived there most of the 80's

Good on ya Stefunny! I'm with you. If the Hawks hadn't had those two crazy TD's go against them in the first qtr we would have easily beat the Panthers. Even so we only lost by 7. Could have and SHOULD have gone the other way. Usually I think your thinking stinks...but this time you are spot on! :lol:

quit being a poor sport. it was a pretty good battle and they only lost by two. It could have went either way really. all the way to last minuet. I know I was up and screaming at my T.V, because I've been a Denver fan since I lived there most of the 80's

Good on ya Stefunny! I'm with you. If the Hawks hadn't had those two crazy TD's go against them in the first qtr we would have easily beat the Panthers. Even so we only lost by 7. Could have and SHOULD have gone the other way. Usually I think your thinking stinks...but this time you are spot on! :lol:
After Seattle literally gained their footing from realizing the grass wasn't attached the game looked very different. I don't care what anyone says the Panthers pulled a BS on that account and the league certified the field playable just because they have no contingencies in place if it isn't so why put forth a rule when there are no consequences?

Well, deserting his girlfriend in the middle of her pregnancy for supermodel.
A little questionable

Actually, his girlfriend found out she was pregnant AFTER they had broken up and decided to keep the baby. Brady was there for the birth of the child and is in the child's life as father despite being married to someone else and having other children! All of which makes 9/11's claim that he's gay about as stupid as most of Fart Boys OTHER posts!

Correct me if I'm wrong, Bonzi...but didn't Tom Brady just take the Patriots to within a completed 2 point conversion of going to the Super Bowl against the best defense in the NFL playing at their stadium? Yet you're STILL here busting his chops about ball inflation rates? Man, that's about as petty as it comes! The truth is...Tom Brady did more with less this year than any quarterback has done in memory and he did so with balls that were checked and rechecked. Get a life...

After Seattle literally gained their footing from realizing the grass wasn't attached the game looked very different. I don't care what anyone says the Panthers pulled a BS on that account and the league certified the field playable just because they have no contingencies in place if it isn't so why put forth a rule when there are no consequences?
that avatar is a pic of you right?:biggrin:

The proof is in the pudding in that pic,he is a crybaby.:biggrin:

so is grontkowski.He whines to the refs when he cant cheat like he does in boston when the home town refs are in their pockets.He was whining to the refs saying he was being interfered where even the announcers said that he wasnt,that the defenders just made good plays.:biggrin:

when the cheats dont have the home town refs in their pockets,they cant win and they become crybabies.:haha::lmao:

I am sure many people here have wondered what Shady Bradys biggest fan who worships brady to know end Old fart style, what he looks like in real life?

Well the mystery has been solved,this photo surfaced of someone who took this pic of him at his poolside in florida.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

p38C_K5N.jpeg

I like to make fun of Tom Brady.
Because he has everything.

I'd much rather mock Tom Brady than someone that is ugly or has had a hard life, like the homeless or disfigured.
They need to have some bad in their lives :)

Exactly! What is the league going to do? Cancel the game? They HAD to certify the field. I lay the blame on Carroll and his staff for not insisting his team all wear the long spikes. Water under the bridge. After the long run by the kid from Lacey the Hawk Defense wised up and changed their footwear. Same for the O-Line. It was a tough lesson for the Hawks. Not everyone wants to play on an even field. Another reason I absolutely hate the East Coast. Especially the South East Coast.

I was rushing home to catch the Pats - Colts game, had to stop by to get some smokes at the 7/11.

The attendant was cheering for Colt at a possession.

I asked him; "Are you from Indiana?"
He replied: "No, I just hate cheaters..."

I think everybody does...

Am I wrong???

I was rushing home to catch the Pats - Colts game, had to stop by to get some smokes at the 7/11.

Am I wrong???
everyone outside of NE knows they have tainted the game.only the people with no morals or no conscience defend them to no end.

as i said before,the proof is in the pudding that when they dont have the home town refs in their pockets during the playoffs,letting them get away with holding but calling it on the visiting team like they did with the chiefs,fixing the headsets,ect ect,they cant win.

see they are able to win on the road during the regular season because they play crappy teams like the jets,dolphins,and bills twice yearly,teams that have no buisness being in the NFL.

But when they have to play the best of the best in the playoffs,they cant win.I used to be impressed with how they were always tough to beat at home but no more,they have to cheat all the time with the home town refs in their pockets to win which is why they are so good at home.

Take one guess when the last time it was they won a playoff game on the ROAD? hold on to your seats.2007 against the chargers who had a head coach back then named marty the moron SHITTENHEIMER because his teams always went ONE AND DONE in the playoffs his entire time when he was coach of BOTH the chiefs and chargers.:lmao:

so beating a team that had a coach whose mind always froze up in the playoffs all the time who always went one and done as an NFL coach is HARDLY impressive.:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

same as winning all those games at home over the years is not impressive anymore either since they had to cheat to do so.

the fact people like that gas attendant have called them cheaters is all the proof in the world this is the greatest scandal in sports history sincer the black sox scandal and the NFL is as phony and as rigged as pro wresting and just as corrupt as our government is the fact none of the other owners are calling for kraft to lose ownership of the team.

what do all these names below have on common?

Roger Clemons,
Barry Bonds,
Mark Mcguire
Sammy Sosa
Lance Armstrong
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
Chicago Black Sox
New England Patriots

I think you no the answer to that and it does not need to be spoken.:biggrin:

Last edited:

I'd much rather mock Tom Brady than someone that is ugly or has had a hard life, like the homeless or disfigured.

Tom Brady and Mike Vick are the two quarterbacks that I dont feel one bit at All bad about saying i wish they got seriously injured the fact they are both a disgrace to the human race.

speaking of mocking him,maybe you can appreciate and enjoy this then.:biggrin:

oPpH4vM.jpg

12208397_10204684248018474_2039630350387916000_n.jpg

CSvzZg3W4AESSsG.jpg

Last edited:
I don't "hate" anyone. People make mistakes. Some people are so self absorbed they think that anything they do and say is "OK". It's hard to admire someone like that.

Someone who has it all and can still remain humble and kind, even to the worst of people, and have compassion - they are the people that I admire.

Tom Brady was a sixth round draft pick. What he HAS...he has earned! There were 8 quarterbacks taken before him in the draft that year and he is the only one who is still playing in the NFL! Think long and hard about that.

Am I wrong???
MOST people hate cheaters :eusa_whistle:

I don't "hate" anyone. People make mistakes. Some people are so self absorbed they think that anything they do and say is "OK". It's hard to admire someone like that.

Someone who has it all and can still remain humble and kind, even to the worst of people, and have compassion - they are the people that I admire.

Do you know the first thing about Tom Brady the person? You've decided he's not humble or kind? What do you base that on? In this world of 24/7 news coverage have you ever heard of Tom Brady doing something that he should be ashamed of? If you have I'd love to hear what it is, Bonzi because to be honest with you he's such a "boy scout" it would almost be refreshing to know he DID have some faults.

Forum List

Back