Told Ya'll Christie KNEW!

Baloney. Pure baloney.

The question is not whether he knew about the closings, but whether he either ordered them or was aware that they had been ordered by someone on his staff as a vindictive measure against the mayor of that town.

So what if he knew about the lane closings? Means absolutely nothing.

More Democrat attempts to kill his '16 candidacy.

Pretty lame.

Nope. Go back and listen to Christie on video say from the very beginning that he didn't know about them. He lied on live television. It's the lie that will do him in. He's toast.

heres the problem Christie has he's not smart enough to misdirect the voters like bill Clinton did ... in my opinion Christie isn't presidential material ...where Clinton has an brilliant use of words ... many here didn't see it when Clinton said I did't have sexual relations with that woman... which in a court of law isn't a lie ... he didn't have sexual relation with that woman where Christ just came out an said he didn't know about it ... now they appear to have documents stating he knew about it ... either he was for it or he did nothing about it ... either way he's screwed ...thats why they are going after him...

now for those of you that didn't see what Clinton was doing with words, I'll point it out for you ... if you define sexual relations it is defined as intercourse ... a Blow job isn't intercourse ... so in a court of law what he did wasn't sexual relations ...clever HUH !!!! Christie well, not so much ...

Funny how all the Democrats are convinced that this non-incident will kill Christie's chances, but all the Republicans - you know, the ones whose opinion counts? - are unanimous in believing that his is No Big Deal.

There are SEVERAL great potential R's who could come out of the primaries as very strong candidates, and Christie's chances were maybe 10-1 a couple months ago. Now they are 10-1.

No change.

10-1 what? 10-1 of winning the primaries? where the heck do you get numbers like that???

Probably a combination of both.

Not like anyone can blame them, over 200 years of presidents and only 1 African American president? I think it's justified to show enthusiasm for that.

I agree, I understand why they did it. If I was black I probably would have voted for him too.

But when the libs claim that blacks voted for obama because of his policies, that is simply not true. They voted based on his half-blackness and his lying rhetoric. And I will admit that he is a very good orator----so were Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Castro, Chavez, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, and Genghis Khan.

His policies in comparison to Romney or Mccain's policies? Yes they almost certainly did choose Obama over them. Obama being black probably gave him a small ~5%-10% boost in African American turnout, more so in 2008 then 2012.

It didn't give him 98% of the African American vote, that's just crazy. Who does every single African American district in the south elect? A democrat. Which presidential candidate wins ~90% of the African American vote every election, a democrat.

To point to him being black as the reason he won the African American vote is being VERY delusional, and doesn't get you anywhere.

First bolded:
Incorrect: black voter turnout was higher in 2012 than in 2008.
If you are talking about the boost in AA vote, 2008 over 2004, compared to 2012 over 2008, your are then probably right. Depends on how one interprets your statement.

Second bolded: spot-on!
Obama got 93% of the black vote in 2008 and 94% of the black vote in 2012.
John Kerry got almost 91% of the black vote in 2004.
Bill Clinton got 90% in 1996.
Jimmy Carter got 90% in 1976.

The AA voter pattern has been overwhelmingly Democratic, long before Obama. And it will be right around or above 90% for Hillary in 2016.

Last edited:
Benghazi? Obama knew, Hillary Knew, and patriotic Americans died!!

Chris Christi knew and there was a traffic jam? And you go after Christi and cover for Obama/Hilary?

Maybe you're not an idiot, but you are EVIL INCARNATE!!

This is aimed at all you Libtard Democrats!

You see there's this thing called evidence, and due process of law, innocent until proven guilty?.....oh nevermind, not worth my time.

You see, there's this little thing called ignore, that's what you Libtards do with evidence that doesn't support your predetermined verdict.

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/hillary-clinton-lied/
There's much more if you want the truth, but the truth is the last thing Libtards want!

Last edited:
So the question is: are 98% of blacks far left liberals, or did they vote race. The answer is pretty obvious.

Not like anyone can blame them, over 200 years of presidents and only 1 African American president? I think it's justified to show enthusiasm for that.

I agree, I understand why they did it. If I was black I probably would have voted for him too.

But when the libs claim that blacks voted for obama because of his policies, that is simply not true. They voted based on his half-blackness and his lying rhetoric. And I will admit that he is a very good orator----so were Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Castro, Chavez, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, and Genghis Khan.

A large percentage of whites voted for him because he is black, as well. The second time around though, he only won the popular vote by 52%.

A large percentage of whites voted for him because he is black, as well. The second time around though, he only won the popular vote by 52%.

The actual stats, both elections:

2008:

Obama: 52.87% / McCain 45.60% / margin: Obama +7.26% (yes, not "7")

2012:

Obama: 51.01% / Romney 47.15% / margin: Obama +3.86%

Obama is one of only 3 two-term presidents to break over 51% both times in the last 100 years:

FDR
Eisenhower
Obama

Reagan did not hit 51% in 1980.

(Yes, I have that stuff memorized. It's a curse, I say)

so far no evidence or proof has been submitted that christie knew. but as usual, the leftwinger have convicted before knowing all the facts.

knee jerk politics.

so far no evidence or proof has been submitted that christie knew. but as usual, the leftwinger have convicted before knowing all the facts.

knee jerk politics.

convicted before knowing all the facts? Can we apply that to Benghazi, IRS scandal, and the Birther movement?

knee jerk politics.

convicted before knowing all the facts? Can we apply that to Benghazi, IRS scandal, and the Birther movement?
Hell, you can add Gary Condit to that list and compare it to "Killer Joe" Scarborough!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqh8VSxm9Hw&feature=kp]Quincy Jones - Killer Joe - YouTube[/ame]

knee jerk politics.

the admin hid benghazi facts, that is a proven, the senate report said that. the irs scandal is a definite guilt, the IRS apologized and said it was wrong.

birther? lmao, those guys are nutters. your attempt at correlation fails horribly.

knee jerk politics.

the admin hid benghazi facts, that is a proven, the senate report said that. the irs scandal is a definite guilt, the IRS apologized and said it was wrong.

birther? lmao, those guys are nutters. your attempt at correlation fails horribly.
^^^ Squirt fails again. :lol:

Chris-Christie_2723472b.jpg

Chris Christie investigators say seen "no proof" he knew of bridge closures

Days after a lawyer asserted 'evidence exists' linking the embattled Republican Governor to bridge closures, investigators say they have seen nothing to substantiate the claims

By Peter Foster, Washington
8:54PM GMT 02 Feb 2014

Investigators examining the bridge closure scandal that has engulfed Chris Christie, the Republican presidential hopeful for 2016, say they do not hold “proof” that the governor knew about the lane closures – contrary to claims made last week.

Chris Christie investigators say seen "no proof" he knew of bridge closures - Telegraph

FACBOOK-POSSSSSST.jpg

Progressive/liberals & the msm media make people yawn...

Good article about the long road ahead for Christie, by Jeffrey Toobin.

Conclusion:

"Ultimately, Fishman will probably give immunity to Kelly and Stepien, meaning that they will testify before a grand jury. At that point, they will be called before the legislative committee, because they won’t be able to take the Fifth anymore. By then, it will probably be summer at the earliest.

If there are indictments, they probably will not be issued until fall—and trials, if any, would be held in 2015.

In short (or rather, long), Chris Christie can look forward to many months of investigations. News leaks will abound.

Like most U.S. Attorney operations, Fishman’s investigation has been largely invisible to the public, but the legislators, especially the Democrats, live to embarrass the governor. And this is really the best-case scenario for Christie, one in which the investigators do not find anything that would seriously implicate him.

Events are now firmly out of his control. All Christie wants to do is put this whole matter behind him. It will be increasingly apparent that he has a long road ahead of him."

Bridgegate Will Be a Long Road for Chris Christie : The New Yorker

It also helps to explain about a little known term "act-of-production immunity" - which we will likely be hearing more about as the months drag on.

knee jerk politics.

What a bogus trick. Throwing the birthers in the mix.

Chris-Christie_2723472b.jpg

Chris Christie investigators say seen "no proof" he knew of bridge closures

Days after a lawyer asserted 'evidence exists' linking the embattled Republican Governor to bridge closures, investigators say they have seen nothing to substantiate the claims

By Peter Foster, Washington
8:54PM GMT 02 Feb 2014

Investigators examining the bridge closure scandal that has engulfed Chris Christie, the Republican presidential hopeful for 2016, say they do not hold “proof” that the governor knew about the lane closures – contrary to claims made last week.

Chris Christie investigators say seen "no proof" he knew of bridge closures - Telegraph

FACBOOK-POSSSSSST.jpg

Progressive/liberals & the msm media make people yawn...

When the hell has the let EVER let the truth get in the way of their lies? I couldn't care less about Christie, but obviously the left is terrified of this man and they will NOT stop until they have successfully destroyed him.

Hell, anything to take their minds off that clown Wendy Davis - although she has already successfully destroyed her own career. She didn't need anyone on the right to do herself in.

knee jerk politics.

If Obama does not know of something happening, he is still responsible.

he said the buck stops with me and he is in charge. doesn't mean he should be punished like those actually responsible. just like christie. christie is being held more responsible than obama for anything obama has ever done.

Forum List

Back