Toilet Paper?

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
:evil: Seriously, why is it 2009 and I still have to wipe my ass, with paper? I know they have toilets that shoot water somewhere, but how is this not main-stream? How is Scott's Tissue still in business in September of 2009?

I felt like such a Neanderthal wiping my ass, wow. :lol:

You have apparently spent a lot of time thinking about this.
I'm pretty sure the OP is a riff off of some environmentalist whacko, bemoaning the chopping down of innocent little trees for such a terribly wasteful product.

Curiously, they didn't mention Time magazine or the NY Times.

Fcuk you mean?

I'm actually just a guy who wonders why the fuck I can talk to my boys on XBoX live through my TV, but has to use ass-paper to get my ass clean after shitting. Is everything a conspiracy? I dunno. I just hate wiping.

:evil: Seriously, why is it 2009 and I still have to wipe my ass, with paper? I know they have toilets that shoot water somewhere, but how is this not main-stream? How is Scott's Tissue still in business in September of 2009?

I felt like such a Neanderthal wiping my ass, wow. :lol:

You should have gone to ACORN. They helped me smuggle under aged girls across the Mexican border. Now after I take a dump, I get one of my slave girls to hose off my butt.

Fcuk you mean?

I'm actually just a guy who wonders why the fuck I can talk to my boys on XBoX live through my TV, but has to use ass-paper to get my ass clean after shitting. Is everything a conspiracy? I dunno. I just hate wiping.
Fine.

Then this gets the official seal:

Stupid%20thread.gif

You should have gone to ACORN. They helped me smuggle under aged girls across the Mexican border. Now after I take a dump, I get one of my slave girls to hose off my butt.

Political humor isn't that funny to me. :eusa_eh: I'm into Music, Physical Training, Movies, and Sex, in no particular order.

Fine.

Then this gets the official seal:

Stupid%20thread.gif

Should a person be treated this way? Let's examine......

Two women are standing back to back. They pull their pants down, and their butts actually talk.

One butt says to the other, "hey asshole, fuck you lookin at?"

The other butt says: "who you callin an asshole, asshole>?"

Point is, should I care what you think is dumb, when you were just a dickface for no apparent reason to a total stranger who's thread you voluntarily entered? I rest my case your honor.

You have apparently spent a lot of time thinking about this.
I'm pretty sure the OP is a riff off of some environmentalist whacko, bemoaning the chopping down of innocent little trees for such a terribly wasteful product.

Curiously, they didn't mention Time magazine or the NY Times.

Fcuk you mean?

Then don't..see how that works for ya.

Then don't..see how that works for ya.

I am dead sexy, and that would damage my reputation. Can't-do.

I think the bedet looks cool, but wait until it's mainstream and the prices drop? Or go for it? Hmm. :confused:

they arent that expensive....normally the cost of a good toilet...but you have to be able to plumb the bathroom to take one...or get the toilet/bidet combo

Nobody ever contemplated this, though? Is it too taboo? Toilet paper - mainstream. Still? Really? Noone rubs their chin at this?

they arent that expensive....normally the cost of a good toilet...but you have to be able to plumb the bathroom to take one...or get the toilet/bidet combo

Hmm. I'm certainly going to bookmark this "bidet" name so I don't forget it. :razz:

Forum List

Back