Toe Tag says "Died from CO2"..

Discussion in 'Environment' started by flacaltenn, Jun 18, 2012.

1. flacaltenn

flacaltenn USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,354
    Holy moly.. The EPA was right..

CO2 IS a lethal pollutant..

Co-Owner Of Restaurant Found Dead In Walk-In Cooler - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

I've been waiting for the evidence.. Now there's an actual death certificate..

:eek:

2. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,313
    Guess you are just plain kind of stupid and out of touch, Flats. CO2 has a record of killing people.

How Volcanoes Work - the eruption at Lake Nyos, Cameroon

At 9:30 p.m. on August 21, 1986, a cloudy mixture of carbon dioxide (CO2) and water droplets rose violently from Lake Nyos, Cameroon. As the lethal mist swept down adjacent valleys, it killed over 1700 people, thousands of cattle, and many more birds and animals. Local villagers attributed the catastrophe to the wrath of a spirit woman of local folklore who inhabits the lakes and rivers. Scientists, on the other hand, were initially puzzled by the root cause, and by the abrupt onset, of this mysterious and tragic event.

3. flacaltenn

flacaltenn USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,354
    I'm neither stupid or out of touch.. I knew about lake blowouts and stuff like that. That's just NATURE. Hakuna Mattata and all that jazz.. We're talking about an innocent restaurant owner -- right here in the U-nited States, attacked and killed by CO2.

Worse than that -- Authorities now say that Nashville is on track for a decade marked by perhaps a 200% INCREASE in CO2 deaths if trend this keeps up...