Todd asks Manchin every which way on whether he wants Dems to keep control of Congress. He doesn't answer/Toomey: "Joe has been taken to the cleaners"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i will post the full interview when it's posted on youtube. Manchin should be kicked out of the Dem party

Last edited:
I respect that, but as a Democrat, you'd expect he'd support the Dems, that's al

Are you saying then, that those elected to the Democrat party are not permitted to have any values or morals that are not in lockstep with the Party narrative? The left sure likes to make a big deal about the Republicans not being the party of inclusion and many ideas.

• Banned
He is lining up a run for president in 2024. He is right in that there is a large segment mad at both parties.
i would love to see him run for president...let's see if he's up to the challenge...he's quite old though

• Banned
Are you saying then, that those elected to the Democrat party are not permitted to have any values or morals that are not in lockstep with the Party narrative? The left sure likes to make a big deal about the Republicans not being the party of inclusion and many ideas.
i said i respect him for doing it, but he should be a little biased to the Dems...i don't really care personally what he does, but for his own sake and position in the party, he should be more loyal

i would love to see him run for president...let's see if he's up to the challenge...he's quite old though

74. Make him 80 at the end of his first term. I'm not going to argue that we dont need younger voices but I'm just noting.

• Banned
Vote for the party that wants to help our toxin-exposed veterans. Not the one that plays political games with their lives and then lies about it. It’s really that simple

i said i respect him for doing it, but he should be a little biased to the Dems...i don't really care personally what he does, but for his own sake and position in the party, he should be more loyal
He should be biased toward his beliefs. I can't entirely agree with his views as he is pretty liberal, but every elected official should look to the beliefs and values of those who elected them, regardless of what the party wants.

Show us more of that Republican nature of yours…He voted for the spending, and you want some groveling at Schumer‘s feet…But your a Republican, like I’m an in top physical condition 25year old.

Vote for the party that wants to help our toxin-exposed veterans. Not the one that plays political games with their lives and then lies about it. It’s really that simple
Maybe those vets should have asked the dems to include spending offsets for the over a quarter trillion (over ten years) new spending spree. According to the CBO it was not even close to being deficit neutral.

Whatever the reason the fact remains that the taxpayer dodged a bullet.

Maybe those vets should have asked the dems to include spending offsets for the over a quarter trillion (over ten years) new spending spree. According to the CBO it was not even close to being deficit neutral.

Whatever the reason the fact remains that the taxpayer dodged a bullet.

Trump increased the debt by 8 trillion. Besides, I always demand things get paid for before we pass them BUT helping those we needlessly harmed is something that needs done. I hope our wars bankrupt us.

Trump increased the debt by 8 trillion. Besides, I always demand things get paid for before we pass them BUT helping those we needlessly harmed is something that needs done. I hope our wars bankrupt us.
I hate to say it but such legislation usually just puts a legal face on another way for vets to scam the system while at the same time working as a kickback scheme for "research" grant money.

6oha7r.jpg

Forum List

Back