Todays Comical Survey:Past Or Present.Who Would You Love To See Challenge Neil Gorsuch This Week?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: I think many of us would pay to see Gorsuch make a complete dolt out of Baba Boxer.Referring to her as "Mam",,right? And too bad Joe Biden isn't around anymore, we can all agree he would just clean his clock. If we had a current Senator in mind, I think we would definitely anticipate the "Bernie Sanders VD Gorsuch" showdown.
But there are quite a few congressmen/women we would just put our lives on hold to watch. Too bad it's only Senators grilling Gorsuch. I think we all would just love to see a "Gorsuch VS Maxine Waters" Epic Battle. What about Nancy Pelosi? Has she had her turn yet? What will/would Gorsuch be thinking right before he has his way with her? {Oh God,help me please, not this bitch! please God, not this dumb bitch from hell !!!, I don't deserve such torture and agony !!!}.

I would love to see SJL grill Gorsuch

pYpT951.jpg

Well, so far Franken has made an idiot out of himself and proving he has no idea what Appellate Courts do and what their function is, and I heard some woman 'questioning' him the other day, didn't catch her name, very hostile and patronizing, and also butt stupid to boot and also clueless, so it doesn't look like the Democrats are going to look good in this media opportunity either. They just lost more votes, as usual.

• Banned
Well, so far Franken has made an idiot out of himself and proving he has no idea what Appellate Courts do and what their function is, and I heard some woman 'questioning' him the other day, didn't catch her name, very hostile and patronizing, and also butt stupid to boot and also clueless, so it doesn't look like the Democrats are going to look good in this media opportunity either. They just lost more votes, as usual.
Shelia Jackson VS Gorsuch,,,now that would of been hysterical

Forum List

Back