"Today is the Worst Day of My Life"

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
Officer Rafael Ramos was executed Saturday alongside fellow officer Wenjian Liu by 28-year-old Ismaaiyl Brinsley, believed to be affiliated with the Black Guerrilla Family gang, who committed suicide after killing the two cops and shooting his girlfriend. Brinsley sought retribution for the recent deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner.

“Today I had to say bye to my father” said Jaden Ramos on Facebook. ”He was there for me everyday of my life, he was the best father I could ask for. It’s horrible that someone gets shot dead just for being a police officer. Everyone says they hate cops but they are the people that they call for help. I will always love you and I will never forget you. RIP Dad.”

“Today is the worst day of my life,” Ramos added.

May both of those police officers rest in eternal peace with our Lord and Savior.
It is very sad.
I pray for all officers safety in these trying times.

I'm so sorry for him. He's right. The police are the ones we call for help. Do these protesters ever dial 911? Perhaps the next time their hearts will be convicted when they need to call for help. Maybe they will think about the fact that 2 less Police officers are on the earth today and a boy is without his father because of their incitement to murder. Let's hope so. This nation needs to repent on its face and turn from this wickedness now!

I pray God comforts their families and loved ones. I'm very sorry for their loss. God bless the police officers son. May the LORD comfort him.

Most people leave at least one loved one behind regardless of what their job is or how they died.

Address the OP or refrain from posting.

Forum List

Back