Today is the first day of INFRASTRUCTURE Week! The future won't wait! Trump's head start!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Infrastructure Week 2018

It’s Infrastructure Week. Seriously.

6th Annual Infrastructure Week Kicks Off, Draws Attention to Urgent Need to Invest in US Infrastructure - Forester Network

Last week, the GOP's favorite Truthsayer, Sarah Sander, shared this remarkable observation:

“We’re going to continue to look at ways to improve the nation’s infrastructure, but in terms of a specific piece of legislation, I’m not aware that that will happen by the end of the year.”

Even though the money is gone, tax cuts for corporations and billionaires are expensive, there have been some positives.

Trump has saved thousands of jobs in China for a company that has been repeatedly fined by this country for illegal practices.

And, the Chinese are spending a half billion dollars from their infrastructure funds to build a theme park in Indonesia that will be under the Trump Name and have a Trump Golf Course.

GOOD JOB!

THE COUNTDOWN: DOT appropriations run out in 140 days. The FAA reauthorization expires in 140 days. Highway and transit policy is up for renewal in 871 days.

The new Infrastructure Chinese Funded Trump Theme Park and Golf Course.

DdPYUFWW4AEGnc8.jpg:large

Could things get any more exciting?

Good Luck America!

You're gonna f***king need it!

We have over a trillion dollars to give tax cuts to billionaires

Can’t find money for infrastructure

Infrastructure Week 2018

6th Annual Infrastructure Week Kicks Off, Draws Attention to Urgent Need to Invest in US Infrastructure - Forester Network

Last week, the GOP's favorite Truthsayer, Sarah Sander, shared this remarkable observation:

“We’re going to continue to look at ways to improve the nation’s infrastructure, but in terms of a specific piece of legislation, I’m not aware that that will happen by the end of the year.”

Even though the money is gone, tax cuts for corporations and billionaires are expensive, there have been some positives.

Trump has saved thousands of jobs in China for a company that has been repeatedly fined by this country for illegal practices.

And, the Chinese are spending a half billion dollars from their infrastructure funds to build a theme park in Indonesia that will be under the Trump Name and have a Trump Golf Course.

GOOD JOB!

THE COUNTDOWN: DOT appropriations run out in 140 days. The FAA reauthorization expires in 140 days. Highway and transit policy is up for renewal in 871 days.

Good Luck America!

You're barking up the wrong tree if you expect this admin to actually spend for infrastructure. Best you can hope for is funding approval for salaries.

Best bet is the States doing something. What...depends on the state. Typically, Blue states are a lot better at this than the Red..who seem to be adept at kicking the can.

• Banned
I'm still waiting for USMB Republicans to swarm this thread with Trump's amazing accomplishments on infrastructure.

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

Horse crap, retard, NYC and LI are currently undergoing massive infrastructure improvements.

Why are Liberals such lying assholes?
Oh! That’s right...that’s the definition of a Liberal.

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

Thanks, Obama.

I guess an economy powered by cash for clunkers, food stamps and unemployment doesn't do much for the infrastructure

I'm still waiting for USMB Republicans to swarm this thread with Trump's amazing accomplishments on infrastructure.

I can’t believe a Community Organizer built more infrastructure than a master builder like Trump

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

Horse crap, retard, NYC and LI are currently undergoing massive infrastructure improvements.

And your many links prove it.
:laughing0301:

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

I live in Nassau County, asshole...there's work going on all over the place.
Maybe you're living in a Blue area.

Trump is building the Great Wall of Trump, a big wall, a big beautiful wall, the best wall anyone ever built.

And Mexico is going to pay for it.......Believe me

Trump is building the Great Wall of Trump, a big wall, a big beautiful wall, the best wall anyone ever built.

And Mexico is going to pay for it.......Believe me
Trump's supporters still believe it.

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

Wanna bet more Trump voters live in Appalachia than Nassau County?

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

Wanna bet more Trump voters live in Appalachia than Nassau County?
I would take that bet because almost everyone I have met in the last 2 years intended, and then actually did, vote for Trump.
They were just afraid that some irrational, asshat Liberal (as though there were a Liberal that isn't an irrational asshat) would scream at them.
I have had a few Liberals froth at the mouth with 15 minute bullshit filled speeches simply because I asked them why they were voting for Hillary.
I have no respect for anyone who simply votes party, but it's quote overt these days that virtually every Democrat is way past insane.

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

there's always work going on all over the place in the spring, asshole.

none of it has anything to do with the cheeto

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

Not true, Mr. Asshole...
PSEG are replacing wires and equipment on every Pole in my area and every area I drive through.
National Grid is replacing Gas Pipes in Hempstead, NY, Uniondale, NY and Levittown, NY...the oldest areas in NC.
The Water Pipes are being replaced in Hempstead, NY, Uniondale, NY and Levittown, NY...the oldest areas in NC.
And I only know this because I drive through these areas every day.
I asked the workers and this is only the beginning.
Unlike you, I stop and ask the Foreman what's going on.

Nice try, asshole.

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

Not true, Mr. Asshole...
PSEG are replacing wires and equipment on every Pole in my area and every area I drive through.
National Grid is replacing Gas Pipes in Hempstead, NY, Uniondale, NY and Levittown, NY...the oldest areas in NC.
The Water Pipes are being replaced in Hempstead, NY, Uniondale, NY and Levittown, NY...the oldest areas in NC.

Nice try, asshole.
And this has what to do with the state of the nation's infrastructure..which most people..on either side of the political aisle..concede is in bad shape..and could use some help?

Not true, Mr. Asshole...

Nice try, asshole.
And this has what to do with the state of the nation's infrastructure..which most people..on either side of the political aisle..concede is in bad shape..and could use some help?
It seems NYS is doing something about it.
The last several years have seen storms causing damage that probably cost as much or more than rebuilding.
There is a Federal Mandate to replace all old Water Pipes.

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

He says he lives in Wrigleyville, but I doubt it probably the south side of Chicago .

Forum List

Back