Today is the 40th anivesary of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms in Canada

How about a statistical comparison of which nations security apparatus adheres to their documents more closely, the U.S and their constitution, or Canada and our Charter?

No nation is perfect, but one fails in Access to Justice and has a swath of politicians (especially in Ontario) fully approved and submissive to the Creepy Ones while the other legally defends liberty, innovation and Pursuit of Happiness.
Do the comparison and I promise to pay attention to you if you can keep it rational.
I have know of no evidence to say that Canada isn't the closest to being perfect than any other nation.
Choose your comparsions and present them in an appropriate manner.

If you can't do that then just stfu.

You've never even hinted at anything in your agenda other than hate and loathing of your country that's based on your bad experience with government. Whatever the hell that mght be??

Do the comparison and I promise to pay attention to you if you can keep it rational.
I have know of no evidence to say that Canada isn't the closest to being perfect than any other nation.
Choose your comparsions and present them in an appropriate manner.

If you can't do that then just stfu.

You've never even hinted at anything in your agenda other than hate and loathing of your country that's based on your bad experience with government. Whatever the hell that mght be??

There was a drive by shooting of five in Toronto today and the police are asking the public for assistance and any information some might have to come forward with it,

Are they expecting the same type of assistance that our police agencies provide when one of their members commits a crime? If so, they should expect silence and maybe even a creepy, abhorrent, silent support for the crime...

There was a drive by shooting of five in Toronto today and the police are asking the public for assistance and any information some might have to come forward with it,

Are they expecting the same type of assistance that our police agencies provide when one of their members commits a crime? If so, they should expect silence and maybe even a creepy, abhorrent, silent support for the crime...
You haven't come up with any relevant comparison of anything Canadian that is as criminal as what has and is happeninig in the US, to a larger experience. You need to start your own thread on some topic which could qualify.

Maybe you could try to compare Ottawa's experience with Washington's experience on Jan. 6th?

Canadian that is as criminal as what has and is happeninig in the US
HaHaHa, nice try duck. Your defense of commie actions in Canada is to deflect to the US? Why don't you hop a leaky boat to China or Russia. Try again moron. BTW, stay the fuck out of the US if you hate it so much, we don't want your commie ass. Problem solved.

You haven't come up with any relevant comparison of anything Canadian that is as criminal as what has and is happeninig in the US, to a larger experience. You need to start your own thread on some topic which could qualify.

I've been spreading the gospel for almost 20 years as the Creepy One interfered with my career, life and family. No need to start a thread, the word is out and my comparisons have been consistent for well two decades.

Just as I warned successive PMs, Premiers ad multiple chiefs of police that I would personally spread the facts about what type of "system" we have in Canada via truth and transparency they they won't provide. Would the truth about Canada harm our reputation and economy?

Will Canada still be in the G7 in 20 years (we are technically out currently), how about the G20 in 30 years?

Don't blame me for our rapid decline, I overcame tough circumstances with a desire to pursue my dreams and thrive only to be stymied. I am one countless in Canada I'm sure who have learned the truth about this nation and the cowardly Security Industrial Complex...

I've been spreading the gospel for almost 20 years as the Creepy One interfered with my career, life and family. No need to start a thread, the word is out and my comparisons have been consistent for well two decades.

Just as I warned successive PMs, Premiers ad multiple chiefs of police that I would personally spread the facts about what type of "system" we have in Canada via truth and transparency they they won't provide. Would the truth about Canada harm our reputation and economy?

Will Canada still be in the G7 in 20 years (we are technically out currently), how about the G20 in 30 years?

Don't blame me for our rapid decline, I overcame tough circumstances with a desire to pursue my dreams and thrive only to be stymied. I am one countless in Canada I'm sure who have learned the truth about this nation and the cowardly Security Industrial Complex...
You're going to have to tell me what happened to you by the 'creepy one', whover that could be, if you want to gain any sympathy. Otherwise, we'll just have to leave it unanswered. You're welcome to tell me in private if you like.
After all, you 'are' a Canadian and I have to take that into account to be fair.

Forum List

Back