Today Hawaii, tomorrow our Planet

Idiotic Democratic authorities of Hawaii made Kim Jong Un's day on Saturday: he scared the whole state of Hawaii without doing anything! I sympathize those poor Hawaiians (quite a few must have head heart attacks and strokes!) but they need to elect somebody more smart and more responsible and not Democrats any more.

Last edited:
Just in case it does happen I just want to let you know that I have a bunker lined in lead and plan on stealing a whole bunch of stuff when everyone else dies....

How easy to put wrong button. Just imagine somebody put the button on nukes. Wrongly.Sorry guys, Planet Earth ceases out to exist.

Yes....what a coincidence that the libs have been complaining for weeks about an unstable president pushing a button....and like it's was on cue....some idiot Democrat government worker, they claimed, supposedly pushes one button to cause a massive panic.

However, the truth is it's not so easy as one single button to start this. But everyone involved claims it's an accident.
There is no red button.
Instead there is a computer screen....that someone had to bring up and click on the correct inputs to get it to work.
This is essentially a hack job by somebody who worked there.
It's not an accident.

How easy to put wrong button. Just imagine somebody put the button on nukes. Wrongly.Sorry guys, Planet Earth ceases out to exist.

Yes....what a coincidence that the libs have been complaining for weeks about an unstable president pushing a button....and like it's was on cue....some idiot Democrat government worker, they claimed, supposedly pushes one button to cause a massive panic.

However, the truth is it's not so easy as one single button to start this. But everyone involved claims it's an accident.
There is no red button.
Instead there is a computer screen....that someone had to bring up and click on the correct inputs to get it to work.
This is essentially a hack job by somebody who worked there.
It's not an accident.

I doubt there is any single person who can manipulate the signal. There must be two or three safeguards.

I have a 55 gallon drum of SPF-10,000 sunscreen in the shed so I for one will be working on my nuclear tan. :biggrin:

didn't you ever watch War Games

so if he shoots the guy--no launch....?

Idiotic Democratic authorities of Hawaii made Kim Jong Un's day on Saturday: he scared the whole state of Hawaii without doing anything! I sympathize those poor Hawaiians (quite a few must have head heart attacks and strokes!) but they need to elect somebody more smart and more responsible and not Democrats any more.

Like California Hawaii is a communist shithole.

not quite that easy but hey - that would spoil the rant.

Forum List

Back