To those claiming UCC was NOT a "gun-free zone"

--- followed by what? The reporter says something to which she replies "I can't get into that, no".

What was the question? Something about "a gun on campus"...

--- followed by what? The reporter says something to which she replies "I can't get into that, no".

Probably asked if anyone else did have a gun, even if it was a violation of the schools policy, since we know there were a few people who had concealed guns.

Probably asked if anyone else did have a gun, even if it was a violation of the schools policy, since we know there were a few people who had concealed guns.

Nope. Wasn't enough words for that and she didn't say anything like "policy" or "violation". It does sound like her first word is "but". And somewhere in there possibly "protect".

This is all kind of moot anyway -- as has been noted elsewhere, state law says that licensed permit holders may carry, regardless of school policies.

And even with or without that it has nothing to do with the event, unless the point you're trying to make is that the shooter violated the school policy.

Last edited:

Nope. Wasn't enough words for that and she didn't say anything like "policy" or "violation". It does sound like her first word is "but". And somewhere in there possibly "protect".

This is all kind of moot anyway -- as has been noted elsewhere, state law says that licensed permit holders may carry, regardless of school policies.

And even with or without that it has nothing to do with the event, unless the point you're trying to make is that the shooter violated the school policy.

That's actually it? Your point is that the shooter was violating school policy? :disbelief:

Dood. Shooting people violates everybody's policy.

That's actually it? Your point is that the shooter was violating school policy? :disbelief:

Dood. Shooting people violates everybody's policy.

Forum List

Back