To the YOUTH in this country--from a Tea Partier

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
We have been demonizided as Nazi's- & or as grass roots effort that was referrred to as "asto turf, etc. etc. I have been around for 57 years & have never in my life seen such outrage within citizens my age,-even during the Viet Nam war which my husband was a part of.

The majority of Tea Patiers have never protested in their entire lives. They're out there freezing thier asses off--in all kinds of weather--out there for you kids.

We are all older & could give a damm about what happens to us, but it's you kids & our grandchildren that we care about. We know that when it comes to paying off this bill--we'll be DEAD.

You see--we just want the same for you kids that we had. Opportunity--to do what-ever-in-the-hell-you-want-to-do-without-big-government-telling-you-it-was-going to take from-you because-you-had-to-pay-for-someone-else-that-didn't-have-your-ambtiton.

So for you younsters. The next time you see a "Teapartier"--Walk up & give them a big hug--because they are not there for themselves-they are there for YOU."

$maxine.jpg

Last edited:
Children, If you end up with class sizes of 70+. Your college tuition goes up so much very few can afford to go to college and if they do go they will have high interest loans you will never be able to pay back.

Children, If there are no more school sponsored sports and extra curricular activities because there are no funds.

Children who have absolute losers for parents who do not provide the necessities of life and you depend on government agencies for food and cloths and it is no longer available.

Children, if all these things happen you will know the tea party kooks have won.

Children I would not suggest hugging any of the misdirected kooks even if their intentions are good.

Children, If you end up with class sizes of 70+. Your college tuition goes up so much very few can afford to go to college and if they do go they will have high interest loans you will never be able to pay back. (California raises tuition by 30%)

Children, If there are no more school sponsored sports and extra curricular activities because there are no funds. (Democrats hate NCLB)

Children who have absolute losers for parents who do not provide the necessities of life and you depend on government agencies for food and cloths and it is no longer available. (Democrats want marijuana legalized)

Children, if all these things happen you will know the tea party kooks have won.

Children I would not suggest hugging any of the misdirected kooks even if their intentions are good.

Wow...I had no idea all of the tea partiers were Democrats!!!!:rofl:

Last edited:
You know, if everyone is Hitler then no one is.

Goering is kinda a gray area.

We have been demonizided as Nazi's- & or as grass roots effort that was referrred to as "asto turf, etc. etc. I have been around for 57 years & have never in my life seen such outrage within citizens my age,-even during the Viet Nam war which my husband was a part of.

The majority of Tea Patiers have never protested in their entire lives. They're out there freezing thier asses off--in all kinds of weather--out there for you kids.

We are all older & could give a damm about what happens to us, but it's you kids & our grandchildren that we care about. We know that when it comes to paying off this bill--we'll be DEAD.

You see--we just want the same for you kids that we had. Opportunity--to do what-ever-in-the-hell-you-want-to-do-without-big-government-telling-you-it-was-going to take from-you because-you-had-to-pay-for-someone-else-that-didn't-have-your-ambtiton.

So for you younsters. The next time you see a "Teapartier"--Walk up & give them a big hug--because they are not there for themselves-they are there for YOU."

View attachment 8811

I could just barf. Kids would be better off getting advice from Charles Manson than from you.

The original poster is very old.
A year older than I am.
Raise up and tell them to FUCK OFF !
We failed you.:mad:
I'm very, very, sorry. :eusa_eh:
We were brainwashed and inundated with " entertainment".Drugs, sex and booze.
They are trying the same thing with you.
They will fail:eusa_angel:

You have the ultimate weapon of their destruction ! Use it !
It is the internet ! If they try to control the net ? You have to go "old school"
GUNS !

View attachment 8811

I could just barf. Kids would be better off getting advice from Charles Manson than from you.

DUH...any particular reason for your moronic post??

The original poster is very old.
A year older than I am.
Raise up and tell them to FUCK OFF !
We failed you.:mad:
I'm very, very, sorry. :eusa_eh:
We were brainwashed and inundated with " entertainment".Drugs, sex and booze.
They are trying the same thing with you.
They will fail:eusa_angel:

You have the ultimate weapon of their destruction ! Use it !
It is the internet ! If they try to control the net ? You have to go "old school"
GUNS !

Like I said....a perfect example of illegal drug use and what it does to the brain.

View attachment 8811

That particular poster is somewhat prone to exaggeration. I believe it comes from having been told what to think by MSNBC.

View attachment 8811

A solicitation from the teabaggers for hugs from children?

lol, now there's a cracking good basis for a teabagger slogan.

Hey kids! Support the teabaggers by hugging strangers!

View attachment 8811

Teabaggers appear to be a mix of concerned citizens, right wing zealots, racists, libertarians and fiscal conservatives.
There does not appear to be a cohesive message other than we hate everything. I don't care what you claim is their legitimacy, their timing of protests is highly suspect.
The fact that they ignored $5 trillion in deficit spending under Bush, but were marching in the street when Obama spent $300 billion.
You also have to be suspect when you have a major news network sponsoring their events and riling up the costituency.

We have been demonizided as Nazi's

No, you haven't, but you probably should be with your associations with WNers.

or as grass roots effort that was referrred to as "asto turf, etc. etc.

Grassroots refers to organic organizing activity. When a political action committee with a multimillion dollar budget is organizing your events, it's no longer grassroots.

Yeah, you guys are all about opportunity... as long as you were born into money.

:lol: Problem for Oreo is there are no teenagers to try and hook on here. (Obviously following the Cig Company advertising methods).

the original tea parties were from ron paul supporters and most were under 25. the dumbass gop laughed the young people off and further set their party on the path to irrelevance.

the original tea parties were from ron paul supporters and most were under 25. the dumbass gop laughed the young people off and further set their party on the path to irrelevance.

Where did you get that garbage. The "original" tea parties were instigated by Rick Santelli on CNBC and became a grass-roots tax & spend protest. Here is a link
Tea Party protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't have a link ??

Where did you get that garbage. The "original" tea parties were instigated by Rick Santelli on CNBC and became a grass-roots tax & spend protest. Here is a link
Tea Party protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't have a link ??

According to your own link, it was organized before that by FreedomWorks, a right-wing advocacy group.

View attachment 8811

Oh, geez. We have to listen to you talk to yourself on top of it???????

Forum List

Back