To the supporters, left and right, of repealing DADT, answer me this

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Gays who are serving under DADT are not denied promotions and awards and special duty assignments, command positions nor are they restricted to certain jobs, duty stations and duties, so other than openly flaunting and politicizing homosexuality in the military what real reasons are there for repealing DADT?

If homo's are allowed to serve, they should be separated the same way women and men are

Gays who are serving under DADT are not denied promotions and awards and special duty assignments, command positions nor are they restricted to certain jobs, duty stations and duties, so other than openly flaunting and politicizing homosexuality in the military what real reasons are there for repealing DADT?

The repercussions part for telling.

I'll try..

Other service members are allowed to openly show their love. Heterosexuals are allowed to openly display pictures of their loved ones, have their loved ones greet them when they return from a long deployment, designate their loved ones for survivor benefits, have their loved ones visit them in the hospital.

Homosexuals must hide it

I'll try..

Other service members are allowed to openly show their love. Heterosexuals are allowed to openly display pictures of their loved ones, have their loved ones greet them when they return from a long deployment, designate their loved ones for survivor benefits, have their loved ones visit them in the hospital.

Homosexuals must hide it

Just like I said, other than openly flaunting their homosexuality there is no real reason to repeal it.

If anyone finds out, they lose their job. If someone finds out you are heterosexual there is no penalty.

I do think it is interesting people are using the same arguments today, that they used in regards to african americans.

I'll try..

Homosexuals must hide it

You failed. The military frawns upon PDA in uniform. But what they when not in uniform is up to them

I'll try..

Homosexuals must hide it

Just like I said, other than openly flaunting their homosexuality there is no real reason to repeal it.

If a heterosexual is in a relationship or talks about who they like or who they are dating, are they flaunting their heterosexuality?

I'll try..

Homosexuals must hide it

You failed. The military frawns upon PDA in uniform. But what they when not in uniform is up to them
Did he say they engaged in PDA's? Learn how to read.

Because they are forced to lie about their sexuality.

And we spend all this time in the military talking about values and how bad it is to lie and all that.

You know, it's the hypocrisy thing.

That and preventing them from being involved in a long term relationship while they selflessly serve their nation.

Just the little nuances.

I'll try..

Homosexuals must hide it

DADT only applies to soldiers when they are in uniform?

Wow. It must be just like the drug policy. You can snort all the blow you want, just don't do it in uniform!

Oh wait....................

I'll try..

Homosexuals must hide it

Did he say they engaged in PDA's? Learn how to read.

Yes he did
"Other service members are allowed to openly show their love"
Maybe you should know a little bit about the subject before you comment

I'll try..

Homosexuals must hide it

Apply the same standards on PDA to heterosexuals as homosexuals. Heterosexuals can openly hug and kiss their loved ones when they depart and when they return from a deployment. Gays are afraid to even have them present.

Other than that, a heterosexual soldier can talk about their loved ones, celebrate anniversaries and weddings, tell them on an open phone that they love them.

If Heterosexuals are willing to serve under the same terms as homosexuals then DADT should be maintained

Rome is burning and all the Silly Rabbi can worry about is whether gays have the right to kill our enemies.

Too f**king funny.

have the military members vote on it ...all there is to it.

Which has never been the way we have run the military. If we allowed military members the sole vote of the policies that affect them combat duty would be policing the beaches of Costa Rica and basic pay for an E-1 would be $150K.

Thanks for playing.

Rome is burning and all the Silly Rabbi can worry about is whether gays have the right to kill our enemies.

Too f**king funny.

Did I start this thread?
Did I respond first to it?
Did I express an opinion on DADT one way or another?
No. So STFU you silly ass.

I'll try..

Homosexuals must hide it

Apply the same standards on PDA to heterosexuals as homosexuals. Heterosexuals can openly hug and kiss their loved ones when they depart and when they return from a deployment. Gays are afraid to even have them present.

Other than that, a heterosexual soldier can talk about their loved ones, celebrate anniversaries and weddings, tell them on an open phone that they love them.

If Heterosexuals are willing to serve under the same terms as homosexuals then DADT should be maintained

No they cannot. I said the military frawns on that crap. Tryt doing it in basic or on base in uniform.

Forum List

Back