To the Moon, Israel!

It is not the capital of R & D, also why do they need the US money, tell me please since almost half of the US billionaires are Jews, I guess its more fun to spend Gentile money though hey.

Oh yeah? Why don't you ask apple, IBM, google, yahoo, aol, HP, Intel, Cisco, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft. General Electric, General Motors, Philips, Samsung, Siemens, Motorola, Texas Instruments, Lucent, Amazon, ATT etc. etc. why they're there?

Fucking idiot. Keep hanging on to your hatred because that's all you have. Oh but wait, you also have the BDS - Bowel Discharge Movement! LOL

Ask them what, the largest R & D is in the USA. Nothing much original from Israel. Most of what you have been educated in the US and before that Germany.

Naaaah, Israel is the R & D capital of the world! Why else would all these high tech companies, pharmaceuticals, and medical companies have an R & D base established in Israel?! That's because of Israeli brains, ingenuity, work ethic and can-do spirit of the Israeli people.

Truth is, Israel keeps inventing, helping, and contributing to humanity, while all your Muslim brethren contributes is death, terror, intolerance, barbarism, and persecution.

Judge them by their fruits, as they say.

I certainly hope that should she ever need any medical innovation coming out of Israel, Penelope just turns it down even if it means making her health better or prolonging her life. After all skinheads should want to have nothing to do with anything which came out of the minds of Jews.

This is What Being an Israeli is All About

Well, considering the asylum escapee refuses to even take her meds this does not come as a surprise. These are the same haters that when they become seriously ill, will be begging to be treated by a Jewish Zionist doctor who happens to be the best in the business.
You need to get out of that mosque rat hole and keep up with the world.

Israel is cutting edge in many fields including science, medicine, nanotechnology, engineering, computers, pharmaceuticals, electronics, internet, and of course military. That is why Israel is the R & D capital of the world.

It is not the capital of R & D, also why do they need the US money, tell me please since almost half of the US billionaires are Jews, I guess its more fun to spend Gentile money though hey.

Oh yeah? Why don't you ask apple, IBM, google, yahoo, aol, HP, Intel, Cisco, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft. General Electric, General Motors, Philips, Samsung, Siemens, Motorola, Texas Instruments, Lucent, Amazon, ATT etc. etc. why they're there?

Fucking idiot. Keep hanging on to your hatred because that's all you have. Oh but wait, you also have the BDS - Bowel Discharge Movement! LOL

Ask them what, the largest R & D is in the USA. Nothing much original from Israel. Most of what you have been educated in the US and before that Germany.

Naaaah, Israel is the R & D capital of the world! Why else would all these high tech companies, pharmaceuticals, and medical companies have an R & D base established in Israel?! That's because of Israeli brains, ingenuity, work ethic and can-do spirit of the Israeli people.

Truth is, Israel keeps inventing, helping, and contributing to humanity, while all your Muslim brethren contributes is death, terror, intolerance, barbarism, and persecution.

I certainly hope that should she ever need any medical innovation coming out of Israel, Penelope just turns it down even if it means making her health better or prolonging her life. After all skinheads should want to have nothing to do with anything which came out of the minds of Jews.

Why would I go to Israel, when I live in the US? They would probably let me die and then sell my body parts or use me for medical research, I'm not a jew.

Doctor admits Israeli pathologists harvested organs without consent

Ian Black, Middle East editor

Well, considering the asylum escapee refuses to even take her meds this does not come as a surprise. These are the same haters that when they become seriously ill, will be begging to be treated by a Jewish Zionist doctor who happens to be the best in the business.

Why would I go to Israel, when I live in the US? They would probably let me die and then sell my body parts or use me for medical research, I'm not a jew.

Last I checked the Palestinians in living Israel as Israeli citizens with the same exact rights as others prefer to live there than any other Muslim shithole in the entire Middle East. Gee, now why is that, Fatima?

Last I checked the Palestinians in living Israel as Israeli citizens with the same exact rights as others prefer to live there than any other Muslim shithole in the entire Middle East. Gee, now why is that, Fatima?

Really , I doubt it.

Really , I doubt it.

Yes really, you are an ignorant lunatic.

Poll: 77% of Israeli Arabs Prefer Israeli Rule to Palestinian - Breitbart

Of the Arabs who responded that they prefer to live under Israeli rule, 70% were Druse.

Of the Arabs who preferred to live under the Palestinian Authority, only 2% were Druse, and only 5% were Christian.

The survey was conducted by phone interviews through Sunday of 405 Israeli Arab citizens nationwide, not including east Jerusalem. The poll, which was conducted in Arabic, was commissioned by Israel’s Channel 10.

Other results from the poll indicate that 68% of Israeli Arabs oppose the recent wave of terrorist attacks in and around Jerusalem, although 81% do believe Israel is trying to harm the Temple Mount status quo, a claim which Israel says has been used by Palestinian leaders to incite violence.

Eighty-Eight percent of Druse respondents expressed opposition to the terror attacks, as did 80% of Christians and 64% of Muslims. Only 16% expressed opposition the condemnations of the attacks by some Arab MKs.

The poll also surveyed Arab feelings of discrimination in Israel. A 58% majority felt they suffered from light or moderate racism, while 42% responded that they suffer from strong racism. Sixty-one percent feel that they are treated equally or semi-equally by the state, while 39% did not feel that they received equal treatment from the state.

Really , I doubt it.

Really, you think I'd believe two Zionist jews. You must think I'm stupid. Druze, of course they like you, they are in the front lines of your IDF and have citizen rights.

Really , I doubt it.

Really, you think I'd believe two Zionist jews. You must think I'm stupid. Druze, of course they like you, they are in the front lines of your IDF and have citizen rights.

Right. So all the Arabs in Jerusalem are Druze? Ha ha ha. You are pathetic.

Blah blah blah. You animals hate the Jews but are always begging to live in Israel and the West.

Poll: Majority of Jerusalem’s Arabs Would Prefer Israeli Citizenship Over Palestinian

Who hates jews, the 3 regulars who act in the Big Bang Theory I like

You terrorist ass kissers keep forgetting that at the same time you bash Jews, Israel, America and the West, your brethren are killing themselves trying to get into Israel and the West.

Really , I doubt it.

I am referring to your post no. 64 and the link you sited which says::

Jerusalem Post shows that 77% of Israeli Arabs prefer to live under Israeli rule than to be governed by Palestinians.

Of the Arabs who responded that they prefer to live under Israeli rule, 70% were Druse. In terms of religious affiliation, 57% were Christian, and 49% were Muslim.

Don't bother apologizing , its not a Zionist thing to admit error is it?

Also if some of the arabs want to become Israel citizens, Why aren't they?? What is stopping them? They would want equal rights, and well that is not going to happen is it?

...said the moon god worshiper.

Another Jew hater that can't handle it when Israel succeeds.

Oh has Israel succeeded in anything?

Yes, driving you into inane drivel about them...

Here's a link for you, and hope it bums you out to the point you never post again, but alas you will most likely deny their ( Israel contributions to the world ) just like you deny the genocide in World War II...

Israel’s Contributions to the World

Here's a link for you, and hope it bums you out to the point you never post again, but alas you will most likely deny their ( Israel contributions to the world ) just like you deny the genocide in World War II...

Seen all the crap before, they take credit from others , but some have done some of their own stuff I imagine. I mean they sure put a dent in American history, Fed Reserve, their Lobby in Washington, almost half of US Billionaires are Jews, they control Hollywood, AClU, 3 on the Supreme court, I could go on , but I wont. Talk about white collar crime, they probably got a Prize for that as well.

Please spare me with you WWII stories as well We all know over 68 mil people died in WWII.

Please read my sig, that is what they also did.

Last edited:
Also if some of the arabs want to become Israel citizens, Why aren't they?? What is stopping them? They would want equal rights, and well that is not going to happen is it?
I'm referring to those that took Israel's offer and became Israel citizens. Doesn't sound like they regret it.

Really , I doubt it.

Of course she is pathetic and stupid to boot. It's a wonder that she even knows how to dress herself. In her demented mind, she will never believe anything if it shows Jews in a good light.
A thousand Arabs could write something complimentary about Israel, and she would claim that they are lying or that these Arabs are actually Jews.

What's going to get them to the moon?

Look! Masta masta, tis de IAF!

247627679481251773Q0hHcdPyc.jpg

Israel is planning to send a spacecraft to the moon. Attitude, this is not sending two guys to the luar surface, but for a tiny country, it is impressive. ...
I'd rather they stop it, otherwise we'll hear palistanians, claiming the moon's been theirs for centuries, of course.

Forum List

Back