To Blacks who refused to vote in 2016

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
Especially in Michigan, Wisconson,, and Pennsylvania.

You are responsible for the joy in the hearts of the maggots who will come crawling out from their
"meals" in response to this post (may they devour each other) and in the Big Maggot in the White House, you could have tipped the balance
the other way.

As a white guy who dislikes Trump, its no biggie to me if he wants to call the lands of your ancestors "shitholes."

But that should be a motivation to you to help me ruin him.

So don't refuse to vote again.

Untitled_1.png

You are responsible for the joy in the hearts of the maggots who will come crawling out from their
"meals" in response to this post (may they devour each other) and in the Big Maggot in the White House, you could have tipped the balance
the other way.

As a white guy who dislikes Trump, its no biggie to me if he wants to call the lands of your ancestors "shitholes."

1295180.png

Why do you think Trump's wast talking about the countries African American ancestors are from, when he spoke of shitholes?

You think because those black countries are shitholes, that Trump must have meant them. You're a racist and a hypocrite.

the other way.

I think they're too busy WORKING in the unprecedented LOW UNEMPLOYMENT of the Trump economy.

Your divide and conquer tactics may just not be enough anymore.

the other way.

I think they're too busy WORKING in the unprecedented LOW UNEMPLOYMENT of the Trump economy.

Since Trumptard policies took effect in Sept 2017 start of fiscal year, Trump has only increased unemployed!

Labor Force Participation Rate fell from 63% in Sept to 62.7% in Dec
Employment to Population Ratio fell from 60.4% in Sept to 60.1% in Dec

the other way.

Since Trumptard policies took effect in Sept 2017 start of fiscal year, Trump has only increased unemployed!

How many millions of illegals have left?

the other way.

Fewer illegals deported under Trump than any year under Obama!

Employment ratios have nothing to do with illegals. There are now more people not working.

the other way.

Employment ratios have nothing to do with illegals. There are now more people not working.
Fail. ^^^. Turned away at the border before crossing isn't deporting.

the other way.

You Lie! The were arrested shipped back & Trump counts them the same way!

Trumptards caused additional Million Non-Working US Citizens since September!!!

Last edited:

Turn-aways are not the problem. Deporting those illegally here is the fix. Obama scores 0. Trump score is growing hourly with true deportees.

Turn-aways are not the problem. Deporting those illegally here is the fix. Obama scores 0. Trump score is growing hourly with true deportees.
Trump ain't deporting the undocumented workers already here. He threw a bunch of them in jail so you can pay for their living

Trump ain't deporting the undocumented workers already here. He threw a bunch of them in jail so you can pay for their living
You're confusing MS13 citizens who he put in jail. Everyone else was deported.

Africa has the highest:
poverty
illiteracy
starvation
disease
lack of potable water
it is undeniable Africa is a shithole

the other way.

please answer post # 4
you are the racist, not Trump ..YOU

Forum List

Back