To BarryInc., the REPUBLICans are "the Lion's Den" and are now being Muled for $$$

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Shameless Stain of a ManChild...

Here it is:

Yesterday, the President stood in front of a gathering of House Republicans and took questions for more than an hour, urging them to put aside partisanship and work together for the good of the country. MSNBC described it as going straight into "the lion's den."

He was inspiring.

We've highlighted some of the key moments and trust me, it's worth checking out.

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | The President's Q&A with House Republicans

Once you do, please pass this along to everyone you know.

This is the sort of honest dialogue and political courage that we all need to move our country forward.

Let's do it together,

Mitch

Mitch Stewart
Director
Organizing for America

P.S. -- There's our own Q&A session for OFA supporters with President Obama coming up on Thursday, February 4th. Click here to submit a question now:

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | The President's Q&A with House Republicans

177_donate.jpg

REPUBLICans Rightfully point out that they did in FACT Propose a Stimulus... Unlike what Barry and the DemocRATS have said about them...

Lying Bastards!

I do Agree that Barry can't be Responsible for the 8% Unemployment Rate that was in Place when he took the Oath...

But that doesn't mean that the 2% that has Happened since isn't his, and he'd better HOPE that it starts going the other way from 10%... If it doesn't, he's Toast.

Of course, Shamelessly BarryInc. Asks for $$$ on the Back of "the Lion's Den" that he and his View as the REPUBLICan Party...

Classy...

So much for what he said @ the State of the Union about Working Together, eh?...

:)

peace...

Last edited:

Here it is:

Yesterday, the President stood in front of a gathering of House Republicans and took questions for more than an hour, urging them to put aside partisanship and work together for the good of the country. MSNBC described it as going straight into "the lion's den."

He was inspiring.

We've highlighted some of the key moments and trust me, it's worth checking out.

This is the sort of honest dialogue and political courage that we all need to move our country forward.

Let's do it together,

Mitch

Mitch Stewart
Director
Organizing for America

P.S. -- There's our own Q&A session for OFA supporters with President Obama coming up on Thursday, February 4th. Click here to submit a question now:

177_donate.jpg

REPUBLICans Rightfully point out that they did in FACT Propose a Stimulus... Unlike what Barry and the DemocRATS have said about them...

Lying Bastards!

I do Agree that Barry can't be Responsible for the 8% Unemployment Rate that was in Place when he took the Oath...

But that doesn't mean that the 2% that has Happened since isn't his, and he'd better HOPE that it starts going the other way from 10%... If it doesn't, he's Toast.

Of course, Shamelessly BarryInc. Asks for $$$ on the Back of "the Lion's Den" that he and his View as the REPUBLICan Party...

Classy...

So much for what he said @ the State of the Union about Working Together, eh?...

peace...

The Democrats need all the money they can raise so they can keep up with the assist Rs got from the Supremes, Inc..

Here it is:

He was inspiring.

Let's do it together,

Mitch

Mitch Stewart
Director
Organizing for America

177_donate.jpg

Lying Bastards!

Classy...

peace...

The Democrats need all the money they can raise so they can keep up with the assist Rs got from the Supremes, Inc..

Barry a Scratch into what the Unions, the Government Establishments, Fed, State and Local, and of course the Media, has been doing in your Favor for Decades!... ;)

And I thought you Liberals like "Level Playing Fields" and "Free Speech"...

I Guess only for SOME, eh?...

Teachers can Organize and have a Collective Voice, but not other Professions?...

Seems Unfair to me.

peace...

Here it is:

He was inspiring.

Let's do it together,

Mitch

Mitch Stewart
Director
Organizing for America

177_donate.jpg

Lying Bastards!

Classy...

peace...

Barry a Scratch into what the Unions, the Government Establishments, Fed, State and Local, and of course the Media, has been doing in your Favor for Decades!... ;)

Teachers can Organize and have a Collective Voice, but not other Professions?...

Seems Unfair to me.

peace...

If these Rs in particular were any good, they wouldn't need the playing field "leveled".

Good to know you understand that is what the SCOTUS was doing, btw.

Seems Unfair to me.

peace...

If these Rs in particular were any good, they wouldn't need the playing field "leveled".

Good to know you understand that is what the SCOTUS was doing, btw.

They were Reversing something that was Unfair... If you Liked the Message, you would'nt Support Supressing it...

Think about that, Sarah...

And I am NOT for Suppressing Unions or ABCNews... Even thought the "Free Press" Molests it Constitutional Responsibility on a Daily...

peace...

Oh, how this past week has had the ODS sufferers' panties in a bunch.

What a lovely sight!

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Another great example of how Obama's actions never seem to match his words. He gives us lip-service to bipartisanship, and then uses the occasion to beg for donations to support his party platform. :rolleyes:

How is ANYBODY ever fooled by this guy? Again and again... he shows us that his words mean less than nothing.

Forum List

Back