To all that hate the USA,the evil rich,conservatives,military...why..

Are you here in America?
I mean this is the most evil country according to most of you.
Made up evil rich people and money grubbing evil corporations.
Made up of prejudiced biased evil conservatives.
Made up of a military that air raids villages killing civilians, terrorizing women and children as Obama/Kerry once said?

Why are you immense haters of people that produce still in this country?
Why are you here if this is such an evil, ugly disgusting country?
Why???
I'm here because I KNOW that the Americans have been helping countries improve.
I'm here because Americans have given more money and time helping the world then any other country.
I'm here in America because I believe that most wealthy people help people like me to become wealthy also.
I'm an American because I know corporations have created jobs, paid taxes supported the America values.

Finally I'm an American that supports our military because I know that MOST of our troops are not as Kerry or Obama expressed
killing civilians terrorizing women and children. I believe in our military as for the most part do the right thing most of the time.

That's why I'm American. Yes there are flaws in the USA. Yes there are a few greedy people. Yes there are greedy corporations.
BUT unlike the majority of haters of America,rich,etc... I know those are the exceptions! NOT the rule because quite frankly if they
were the rule there would be no America! The concept of working together has made America and today we have some people who call themselves Americans wanting to destroy what has taken 200+ years to build!
And that is so easy to do. Destroy. It is hard to build.
This is what the majority of people don't understand... we have a few idiots like Obama that want to destroy America!

To answer your question, progressives remain here in the USA because they know the best and really only way to bring down the country is from within. The Progressive movement has done more to undermine and destroy America than Fascism, Communism, or Jihadism combined has ever done or could do as an external force. They will do everything in their power to do to the entire country as they did to Detroit. They will always strive to weaken the US economy, US foreign policy, the US Justice system, and of course individual freedoms. Capitalism, a strong US military, a fair and swift justice system, and the Constitution stand in their way.

There are too many alleged conservatives who hate homosexuals, who think all Muslims are terrorists, who think black people are lazy and would be happier back out in the fields picking cotton, who think the kids from Honduras are all gansters with Ebola, and Jesus Christ I could go on all fucking day.

Until you assholes start taking out the trash, then you really can't complain about the way the right wing is perceived these days.

You know how you always whine about Muslims not condemning acts of terrorism? Yeah, hypocrites. Like that.

Don't be pointing out the shit in your neighbor's yard when your own house is falling down and the weeds are six feet high.

There are too many alleged conservatives who hate homosexuals.

There are too many Liberals who think all our kids should have a chance to be Homosexuals, and all homosexuals should have a chance to get at our kids.

who think all Muslims are terrorists,

Fact: Most Terrorists are Muslims, not all Muslims are terrorists -get it straight Dopey

who think black people are lazy and would be happier back out in the fields picking cotton,

There are too many Liberals who think Blacks can't compete in mainstream society - that they are too simple minded - So need to be held down and "kept in their place" with welfare and affirmative action.

...... and Jesus Christ I could go on all fucking day.

Please do ---- you're funny - I'm thinking about adding your rants to my stand up comedy routine

Until you assholes start taking out the trash, then you really can't complain about the way the right wing is perceived these days.

Perceived = Perception , and your perceptions are twenty years behind the times

Don't be pointing out the shit in your neighbor's yard when your own house is falling down and the weeds are six feet high.

What Neighbors ? The Mexicans ? - They're all on Vacation - in the USA - on our dime
The Canadians ? Their lawns are just fine , but they do have the same trash problem as us - it's called Liberals

Forum List

Back