To all my fellow female democrats in the house...caution!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
It was absolutely wonderful to see so many women elected to the house, women from all back grounds, down to LGBT. But I am seeing an alarming number of my fellow diva's being chestized by the media when certain tweets and hidden video is taking out of context...of late, my muslim sisters.

There is an ongoing defeatist mentality with democrats that seem to prevail when we take majorities of anything...WE ALWAYS MANAGE TO FUCK SHIT UP.

Please ladies reframe from wanting to be a top dog, like Pelosi....PAY SOME FUCKIN DUES FIRST, THAN CLAIM YOUR SPOTLIGHT.

DON'T BLOW THIS UP FOR US...we sent you there to clean house, not respond to every tweet the moron puts out there. Make a record of progress for yourselves, your constituents and the country.

Morning Mix
House Democratic leaders call Ilhan Omar’s tweets ‘anti-Semitic’ and ‘deeply offensive’

One thing is certain, democrats will not have each others backs.

• Banned
Omar has no business being in the United States Congress.
A fucking sad day when her lunatic district voted for her.
I kinda feel that way about Trump....he has no business being in this country, let alone the fuckin white house, the way he caters to Putin and MBS

Omar has no business being in the United States Congress.
A fucking sad day when her lunatic district voted for her.
The bitch has no business being in the United States.
Oh, so Trump who has all but abandoned this country and our constitution, he should be here, yes?
He's the president of the country, by the grace of God and the American people. Omar, on the other hand, is an anti-Semetic skank who's parents escaped the biggest shithole in Africa, the world's biggest shithole.

Last edited:
Dems are self destructing right in front of our eyes.....Trump Pence 2020!
I say he needs to find another veep...Thomas Massie or Rand Paul would be nice...Pence is swampy.
The only vp that moron is gonna need for 2020 is a prison guard buddy.
laughter.gif

It was absolutely wonderful to see so many women elected to the house, women from all back grounds, down to LGBT. But I am seeing an alarming number of my fellow diva's being chestized by the media when certain tweets and hidden video is taking out of context...of late, my muslim sisters.

There is an ongoing defeatist mentality with democrats that seem to prevail when we take majorities of anything...WE ALWAYS MANAGE TO FUCK SHIT UP.

Please ladies reframe from wanting to be a top dog, like Pelosi....PAY SOME FUCKIN DUES FIRST, THAN CLAIM YOUR SPOTLIGHT.

DON'T BLOW THIS UP FOR US...we sent you there to clean house, not respond to every tweet the moron puts out there. Make a record of progress for yourselves, your constituents and the country.

Morning Mix
House Democratic leaders call Ilhan Omar’s tweets ‘anti-Semitic’ and ‘deeply offensive’

One thing is certain, democrats will not have each others backs.
Interesting how so many districts believe someone being a female or LGBT makes them qualified.

Forum List

Back