TN's Man's Torture By Police Caught On Audio Tape

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by NATO AIR, Apr 27, 2006.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    If you can bear listening to it, it is a disgusting time capsule moment for the destructive force the misguided war on drugs has become in our society, infecting not only honorable law enforcement figures with extremist methods but also the courts, the prisons and our entire society.

These jokers tortured this dumb bastard for up to two hours, according to the FBI, which assembled a case so damning against these bozos (gotta be thanks to the audio tape of the torture session which was recorded by the suspect's wife) that they're pleading guilty to serious federal charges.

Did this suspect kill anyone, rape anyone or even seriously hurt anyone? No, he's a dumbass who's illiterate and sells drugs to support his meager lifestyle. Yet they tortured him like he was some cutthroat murderer.

Please keep in mind Radley Balko is the guy behind the effort to free the MS man who is on death row for shooting a police officer who burst his house in the dead of the night, with no warrant.

2. LOki

LOki The Yaweh of Mischief

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +585
    Sickening.

3. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    I couldn't handle listening to it... I know, I'm a pansy. I can't handle torture. But, if this is the case, it was just plain out of hand.

4. MissileMan

MissileMan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    If this tape is real, the cops who perpetrated this assault need to be turned loose naked with their wrists shackled to their ankles in the general population of a maximum security prison. Even that might be to light.

I forgot...you would also spray paint the word COP in big bold letters right in the middle of their backs.

5. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Indeed. There is no room for torture in American jails.

6. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    I have no love for drug pushers. But three damn cops beating and torturing a bound man all need THEIR asses kicked, and that's just what'll happen to them if they get sent to prison for this.