TNA - typical Negro action

You seem preoccupied with dicks and sperm. Is there something you'd like to tell us about yourself?

Sure I'll tell everyone something... I admit that I didn't just post in public that I want an entire race of people to "wipe each other out" with a "truckload of AK's."

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You sperm guzzling maniac :razz:
Damn I just can't help it; whenever I respond to you I picture you as a jizz swallowing, limp wristed pervert.

You disgusting loon.

Oh well...

EDIT -
Hold the festival once a month and drop off a truckload of AK's and let the savages wipe each other out. Within a few years we could solve the welfare problem, as well as bring the crime rate down considerably.
Let's not forget your proud statement! ^^^
I'm not surprised, you probably picture EVERYONE in a homosexual way. Probably because you're a homosexual. Why else?

:cool: sorry mine was better :piss2:

Its because 72% of black households dont have a father figure. The impact of that has been devistating to the black community and thats why they have troubles behaving like normal people. Its not a skin color problem, its a culture problem.

Why has the black culture gotten so much worse since the civil rights legislation was signed during the 1960s, and since the inauguration of the War on Poverty in 1964?

Welfare. Its why black men dont feel the need to support their families. Baby mama has an EBT card, so shes all set.

There are blacks, and then there are n******. What we just saw was a bunch of n****** ruining everything.

That has to be the stupidest philosophy. Stop taking the opinions of comedians as philosophical law.

You may disagree but I think that there is a difference between blacks and *******. Just like whites and white trash.

This is what is known by the police as a TNA, or a "typical Negro action." Every year there is a Caribbean Festival held in Washington, DC. Every year this kind of scene develops. Young whites can get rowdy, but they do not behave this way. Neither do young Orientals. Even young Hispanics are more decorous.

No, I do not think it is our fault that they are this way. White racism does not cause this kind of behavior. This kind of behavior causes white racism. It reinforces white racism generation after generation, even though it has become dangerous to criticize blacks.

[youtube]Tlzrb2y03bA[/youtube]

If these were two street gangs having a rumble I could almost understand it, but these guys are fighting over nothing at all. They don't even know each other.

Forum List

Back