Tlaib: boycott Bill Maher

Don't call the freak 4 the "Squad", a squad is a legitimate term in sports and the military. The freak 4 have no legitimacy, they're just un-American assholes that managed to be elected to congress. But they are perfect reps of the commiecrat party.

How about the squat?

No, the freak 4 is more accurate. They don't deserve squat.

I have to wonder what will happen when the mooselimbs start going after the queers...At some point the DNC will have to abandon one side for the other.

As long as Pelosi is around, DemocRATS will continue to talk out of both sides of their mouths.

As long as Pelosi is around, DemocRATS will continue to talk out of both sides of their mouths.
They only have one side.

tenor.gif

Don't call the freak 4 the "Squad", a squad is a legitimate term in sports and the military. The freak 4 have no legitimacy, they're just un-American assholes that managed to be elected to congress. But they are perfect reps of the commiecrat party.

How about the squat?

How about the 4 Whore Men of the marxist apocalypse?

Bill didn't realize he was Jewish?

Dicknose is an apostate Jew....A satanist most likely considering the sex cults he belongs to. My reference is his realization that no matter how leftwing he is, he's a Jew and therefore scum to the arab-loving "squad".

Bill didn't realize he was Jewish?

Dicknose is an apostate Jew....A satanist most likely considering the sex cults he belongs to. My reference is his realization that no matter how leftwing he is, he's a Jew and therefore scum to the arab-loving "squad".
No, that's stupid. This is not about his mother's religion (that he didn't even know while growing up), but about what he said on his show.

He can't be an apostate, because he was never Jewish. Get it straight.

Of course it's beautiful when leperotic-liberal panty-liner biological rust-stains devour each other. But what can you expect from a party whose only unity is mindless hatred of American white males? Clearly, their own boiling, violent hatred will cause them to inevitably turn on each other - over dumb, stupid shit (as if I had to tell ya!).

No, that's stupid. This is not about his mother's religion (that he didn't even know while growing up), but about what he said on his show.

Get lost fool.....he's a Jew, born a Jew, got the Jew beak, got the Jew whine and the Jew attitude toward gentiles....As I've said here many times, I have great respect for Israel but little to none for American Jews...not only are they too cowardly to go to their homeland and help/fight for her, but they are as cultish as Mormons about doing business outside their faith....I know, I was in wholesale sportswear for 30 years dealing with dozens of "Morts" and "Sols" crying the blues inside their gigantic warehouses....asking for a quantity-discount is like calling their mother a whore.....so how about YOU get it straight, boy.

Get lost fool.....he's a Jew, born a Jew, got the Jew beak, got the Jew whine and the Jew attitude toward gentiles....As I've said here many times, I have great respect for Israel but little to none for American Jews...not only are they too cowardly to go to their homeland and help/fight for her, but they are as cultish as Mormons about doing business outside their faith....I know, I was in wholesale sportswear for 30 years dealing with dozens of "Morts" and "Sols" crying the blues inside their gigantic warehouses....asking for a quantity-discount is like calling their mother a whore.....so how about YOU get it straight, boy.
Wrong, dummy. He was raised Catholic,and he never knew his mother was Jewish, until he was an adult. So no, he is not and never was Jewish.

How about the squat?

How about the 4 Whore Men of the marxist apocalypse?

LOL, are you saying they're trannies?

I hope the circular firing squad keeps up until the 2020 election...
Of course it will. Dems will always be this way. They don't have to lick one man's butt to get elected or stay in office. Thats a GOP thing.

The Fraud Squad are the gift that keep on giving. It is great to see the left ear their own. Identity politics, always able to out new bigots when you least suspect it!

Tlaib's tweet came in response to a post by Intercept columnist Mehdi Hasan, who criticized “Liberal” Maher for “railing against BDS, Palestinians and Omar/Tlaib with an all-white panel featuring no Palestinians, no Arabs, no Muslims, no people of colour.”

Tlaib hits back at Bill Maher for comments on BDS, compares Israel to apartheid South Africa

I'll never understand why Maher throws his lot in with that side of the aisle

Forum List

Back