Tlaib: boycott Bill Maher

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The Fraud Squad are the gift that keep on giving. It is great to see the left ear their own. Identity politics, always able to out new bigots when you least suspect it!

Tlaib's tweet came in response to a post by Intercept columnist Mehdi Hasan, who criticized “Liberal” Maher for “railing against BDS, Palestinians and Omar/Tlaib with an all-white panel featuring no Palestinians, no Arabs, no Muslims, no people of colour.”

Tlaib hits back at Bill Maher for comments on BDS, compares Israel to apartheid South Africa

These stories make me so happy!

Lefties don’t FUCKING get that FASCISM WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE ASS.

100% track record!

Which side are you on, lefties?

Tlaib hits back at Bill Maher for comments on BDS, compares Israel to apartheid South Africa

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., suggested Saturday that viewers boycott comedian Bill Maher’s HBO talk show after he devoted a segment of Friday's program to bashing the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement, calling it a “bulls--- purity test.”

The spectacle of Arab vs. Jew inside the Rat tent is a joy to behold! Once a reliable ally to that incestuous party, the American Jew is now hated by the new normal in Ratville...ie; the "squad". I posted yesterday about Maher suddenly realizing he was Jewish and today the arab suggested his show be boycotted for it. How DARE he question their hatred of Israel despite his equally bizarre rants about Trump? AOC wants no part of this....she's got her own problems with stolen campaign funds and a garbage disposal that haunts her dreams. Is there anybody left who will vote for whichever lunatic they send against Trump? :tinfoil:

bill-maher-and-rashida-tlaib-.jpeg

Last edited:
I have to wonder what will happen when the mooselimbs start going after the queers...At some point the DNC will have to abandon one side for the other.

I have to wonder what will happen when the mooselimbs start going after the queers...At some point the DNC will have to abandon one side for the other.

Omar fits the profile of a suicide-bomber.....I'd send her through a metal-detector every time she approaches the House floor.....seriously!

Omar fits the profile of a suicide-bomber.....I'd send her through a metal-detector every time she approaches the House floor.....seriously!

If she gets voted out of office that is a plausible result.

We saw that at the Orlando massacre where the Islamo shot up a homo bar. Within an hour the Leftards were fearing a backlash against Muslims trying to protect Muslims. Homos have a backseat in Leftardia.

Last edited:
The spectacle of Arab vs. Jew inside the Rat tent is a joy to behold! Once a reliable ally to that incestuous party, the American Jew is now hated by the new normal in Ratville...ie; the "squad". I posted yesterday about Maher suddenly realizing he was Jewish and today the arab suggested his show be boycotted for it. How DARE he question their hatred of Israel despite his equally bizarre rants about Trump? AOC wants no part of this....she's got her own problems with stolen campaign funds and a garbage disposal that haunts her dreams. Is there anybody left who will vote for whichever lunatic they send against Trump? :tinfoil:

Don't call the freak 4 the "Squad", a squad is a legitimate term in sports and the military. The freak 4 have no legitimacy, they're just un-American assholes that managed to be elected to congress. But they are perfect reps of the commiecrat party.

It won’t happen...the Mexicrats know exactly what they have...groups of ignorant, needy, low iQ pieces of shits...The bottom feeding filth will never connect the dots...Negroes have been getting fucked over for decades and they still refuse to leave the plantation. Mexicrats own the poor ignorant bastards and they know it.

Don't call the freak 4 the "Squad", a squad is a legitimate term in sports and the military. The freak 4 have no legitimacy, they're just un-American assholes that managed to be elected to congress. But they are perfect reps of the commiecrat party.

How about the squat?

Well, he is right.

Forum List

Back