Title 42?

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
Supposedly Title 42 gives the U.S. the right to turn back invaders because of the whole coronavirus thing. I have one word for all the american shitheads out there. SOVEREIGNTY!!!! That gives us every legal right to turn anybody away. And guess what. The U.S. isn't legally, morally or in any other fashion obliged to let anybody from another country into this country. And given overpopulation, it is in fact our moral obligation to our own citizens to keep them out! They also speak of the U.S. sending people down there to process those "immigrants" to decide who can stay and who must go. What a load of bullshit. WAKE UP AMERICA!

What we need to do is completely close down the border. And for all the illegals here, send them back to where they came from. Jesus Fucking Christ! I'm sure glad we don't share a land bridge with places like India, Pakistan or China. Also, for many of the illegals who do come here and get sent back, they often successfully sneak back into the U.S. again. I spoke of processing the illegals. This is the only "processing" we should be doing. If they are caught stepping foot on our land, use one of these two devices to send them back across the border. That will keep them from sneaking back in.

catapult.jpg
wood chipper.jpg

Biden and the White House are is talking like Republicans now that Title 42 expires tonight. CNN is pretending he is serious.

The new claim is that Title 42 will be replaced by Title 8 which is much more strict. It is, but Biden will not follow title 8 anymore than he has followed any of the other immigration regulations.

Immigrants from countries other than Mexico are supposedly going to be denied asylum. But they will still get a hearing, I'm sure. While they are waiting here for that hearing they will be free to roam at will. Also unaccompanied children will continue to be allowed in and shipped to the destination chosen by their traffickers.

• Banned

Biden and the White House are is talking like Republicans now that Title 42 expires tonight. CNN is pretending he is serious.

The new claim is that Title 42 will be replaced by Title 8 which is much more strict. It is, but Biden will not follow title 8 anymore than he has followed any of the other immigration regulations.

Immigrants from countries other than Mexico are supposedly going to be denied asylum. But they will still get a hearing, I'm sure. While they are waiting here for that hearing they will be free to roam at will. Also unaccompanied children will continue to be allowed in and shipped to the destination chosen by their traffickers.

I saw Biden giving a speech in which he suggested that illegals swarm the borders. Fucking traitor! I also saw a speech where W. Bush said that we should be thanking illegals for coming here. The filthy scumbag. No matter which side you choose, America loses.

I saw Biden giving a speech in which he suggested that illegals swarm the borders. Fucking traitor! I also saw a speech where W. Bush said that we should be thanking illegals for coming here. The filthy scumbag. No matter which side you choose, America loses.
Xiden is a total Turd Sandwhich and Bush was only a D.bag

I assume we agree that being a Turd sandwhich is actually far worse than being a Giant D.bag.

I mean seiously which one is worse

Forum List

Back