Title 42 ( GOP has Democrat support on keeping it

It will be a real treat to see almost every GOP member (and more than a handful of Democrats ) take a stand to retain it .

Biden will veto it unless someone can talk to whoever is pulling his strings not to veto it.

Title 42 is a federal health order from the CDC.....Congress has shit-all to do with it as far as the lifting of it goes. It's on the administration to follow the CDC's recommendation or not.
Congress can make law overriding any sort of admin order

It will be a real treat to see almost every GOP member (and more than a handful of Democrats ) take a stand to retain it .

When they lift it if they do that means 18,000 illegals will come in per day that’s not counting those who get in with out kn owing aobut it.

All those stories the leftist iditots were told about a few years ago , they are getting their wish now watch as they watch their white daughters and wives, sisters, and aunts get gang raped!! WATCH AND YOU LEFTIST PIGS BEGGED FOR IT!

You leftist pigs cried let them in, let them in oh we did nad wait until you see what surprises they have for yo moronic freaks.

To bad all those hidden articles were actually facts and not conspiracies.
Too bad most leftist idiots tend to think sources are conspiracies when they aren’t,
If you only knew how lacking of information you leftist morons lack.

Congress can make law overriding any sort of admin order
Good luck with getting that done before May when it Tater is going to do away with it.....Oh I'm sure one side or the other will come-up with another useless non-binding resolution....The congressional version of a strongly worded letter.

Some of you people are in need of a remedial US civics class to find out how things work.....I swear a newly-minted naturalized US citizen knows more how the US .gov works than some of you people do. It's pitiful.

Good luck with getting that done before May when it Tater is going to do away with it.....Oh I'm sure one side or the other will come-up with another useless non-binding resolution....The congressional version of a strongly worded letter.

Some of you people are in need of a remedial US civics class to find out how things work.....I swear a newly-minted naturalized US citizen knows more how the US .gov works than some of you people do. It's pitiful.
A federal law would be binding

Federal law trumps any admin rule or executive order

A federal law would be binding

Federal law trumps any admin rule or executive order
Please show me a Bill currently circulating in congress (either branch) that address keeping Title 42 in place.

If there is such a Bill then kindly show us the progress it has made towards congressional approval.

1:25 in for you simpletons.....It's meant to be tongue-n-cheek but it's not too far off the mark. ;)

Please show me a Bill currently circulating in congress (either branch) that address keeping Title 42 in place.

If there is such a Bill then kindly show us the progress it has made towards congressional approval.

1:25 in for you simpletons.....It's meant to be tongue-n-cheek but it's not too far off the mark. ;)

i didn’t say there was

We have Biden and Dimocrats constantly preaching to us about how we are not taking Covid serious enough, and then we have them wanting to end Title 42 with this coming:

This New COVID Variant Is the Most Unpredictable One Yet​

We have Biden and Dimocrats constantly preaching to us about how we are not taking Covid serious enough, and then we have them wanting to end Title 42 with this coming:

This New COVID Variant Is the Most Unpredictable One Yet​

xiden ans the demafasict want to flood the nation with more variants to gain even more control over individual liberty

Election year misdirection play, in order to distract from the fact that they're going to vote to elevate a pedo enabler to the USSC.
But but Minor Attracted folks ( Pedo/NAMBLA Democrat Voting Bloc ) are just practitioners of an "Alternative Lifestyle "??

Forum List

Back