Time: Trump loss could result in new right wing populist party

Ah the last gasp of white male supremacy.

Not until we've run out of ammunition or we're all dead.
Oh I don't think it will come to a shooting war....Trump woke up the working white class hell the working class in general! That's a part of the electorate that's been ignored for a LONG time. I think a new party with a a platform much like the one Trump has laid out CAN destroy the democrap party and the GOP will already be dead.It committed suicide by not backing Trump.

Won't take long, you're a minority.

HA! Not yet we ain't son.

Oh I don't think it will come to a shooting war....Trump woke up the working white class hell the working class in general! That's a part of the electorate that's been ignored for a LONG time. I think a new party with a a platform much like the one Trump has laid out CAN destroy the democrap party and the GOP will already be dead.It committed suicide by not backing Trump.

wingnut white supremacists? Yeah, you're a minority.

I don't believe a Hillary Administration will allow it to NOT come to a shooting war. They will actively and aggressively push buttons to create the violent conflict.

Be men and accept the loss.

Start working for the next election.

That's how real elections do it.

Only takes one person to make a game changing, explosive difference in the world sometimes

A big fan of the bean burrito, are you?

Needs a few more of these:

funny-agree.png
funny-agree.png
funny-agree.png

The one somewhat scary thing about all this is that Trump is a horrible representative of ANY political movement.

A more charismatic, charming, eloquent, persuasive rightwing Satan could be very problematic.

Yeah, you are, it's a typical ~27-30ish %, a maniacal fringe element of society that’s fecklessly attempting to cling to a fading perceptual reality based upon male white supremacy.

The one somewhat scary thing about all this is that Trump is a horrible representative of ANY political movement.

A more charismatic, charming, eloquent, persuasive rightwing Satan could be very problematic.

See: Mike Pence.

Like when Timothy McVeigh murdered children and killed the militia movement for a generation? Or are you speaking of some other 'patriot'?

I disagree with McVeigh's targeting, but when there is no longer a legitimate political or legal means to remedy issues, violence becomes the only option.

Like when Timothy McVeigh murdered children and killed the militia movement for a generation? Or are you speaking of some other 'patriot'?

I disagree with McVeigh's targeting, but when there is no longer a legitimate political or legal means to remedy issues, violence becomes the only option.

Remember that when nonwhites take it to the streets my friend, they are all on much more righteous ground than you lot are.

So, because you guys lose elections that means everyone else gets to pay for it?

Why not just go with Tim McVeigh model?

His attack was poorly targeted and nowhere near large enough. If I had the choice, we'd be talking an attachment know of the type seen in "Designated Survivor".... cutting the entire head off the Government in one fell swoop.

Forum List

Back