Time to vent! Teacher will be held accountable!

Trinity said:
That's just it he did get a mid term and his science teacher said he was doing just fine! However when I looked at her grade book this morning 2 of those missing assignments where in the 2nd and 3rd week of the grading period. mid terms came home in the 4th week! What gives?!
The midterms are made out for the principal's perusal usually the Monday before they go out-the following Friday. So depending on when the teacher could get them done, they are a week to 10 days backlog. Not counting if the teacher didn't have all papers graded.

Mr. P said:
Sounds like it's time to meet with the Principle.
Has anyone done that?

I did and this is how I affected a meeting with the homeroom teacher. She was very defensive. I am a very non-confrontational person; I don't think I presented myself in a threatening manner. I was unable to extract a plan from the woman without turning it into an argument. She was too defensive, too worried about past performance to concentrate on my request for the future--- that if she could send notes or work home (they don't use text books very much) so I would know before a test, and could help her study.

But the sub is great, and I am so thankful to have a teacher who will work with my daughter now.

Forum List

Back